Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I guess for me it would have to be if...someone wasnt as spirtual as I and was just an complete a** when I talked about it. As for your little white problem...dunno...sorrie hun

Distinct Lover

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
Onigetoe
MeltingOrgasms
Onigetoe
MeltingOrgasms

But what I never understood was the fact that he wanted to have a kid but he was struggling to take care of his kids.

Yeah men like that I will never understand either. But there are some guys out there who want to have kids with as many women as possible (the whole rep thing).. Then they are also the guys who end up with the STDs *gags*

Yeah it does get worse.

Yeah.. I will never understand it and I will never try to understand it because you can have a huge sign infront of their faces with huge red letters and they still won't get it.

Thank you , I feel better now that I know the world isn't completely revolving around idiots.

Celebrating Conversationalist

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sunny Side Up 100
£600 is 600 quid.

Beloved Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Biggest deal breaker...

Always getting permission from her mom ==
At first I thought with my ex, "Oh cute! there close with each other" but as it went on.. Always felt like the words "can jess come out & play" was gonna slip out my mouth ==

Distinct Lover

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
LilPinkCandy
MeltingOrgasms
LilPinkCandy
MeltingOrgasms
LilPinkCandy
User ImageNo smoking but the occasional cigar is okay but I couldn't kiss cigarette breath daily, no drugs, and must be willing to accept the fact that having kids may be impossible, life threatening and/or problematic for me.

I'm sorry to hear that.
User ImageOh its okay I'm not sure I could handle being a parent anyway. My boyfriend doesn't want kids anyway so I'm lucky to find someone that meets my standards and more. heart

That's awesome.
User ImageDefintely heart
We've been together 8 years and he's my friend real boyfriend.

Sweet, I hope you guys stay happy.

2,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Never splitting the bill/paying half of the time. I work hard for my money, and I want an equal partnership, not some freeloader.

A guy that sleeps around is a real dealbreaker. I don't go out with guys that have had sex with more than ten girls. They're used goods at that point.

Cruelty to their animals. If you treat your dog like s**t, you're probably going to have a lot of underlying issues. Same goes for guys that are rude to waiters.

Debbie Downers. I don't want to go out with someone that's depressed all of the time. I'm not your therapist, and though I can talk to a guy when he's sad and help him get through problems, I'm not a psychiatrist. I don't need constant negativity in my life, I have my own problems.
Just because he had no car? That's terrible crying
What if he was the nicest, sincerest guy and you just passed him up cause he had no wheels...so silly. So shallow.

Deal breakers for me, cheating, abusive, addict to something.
Those are deal breakers, I have tons of little pet peeves that tick me off, but I wouldn't just drop the whole relationship because of them.
If they're insecure... make assumptions.. believes gossip... are shy.. has horrible people skills / is anti-social / is shy ...doesn't like to go dancing..
I don't think that was the deal-breaker. Sounds more like there had been a lot of small things, and thing about the car was just the last drop.

I haven't really figured out my deal-breakers yet, but I'm pretty sure that if a guy were to treat me with disrespect I would throw him out of my life pretty quickly. Oh, and men I don't know who ask for sandwiches, just because it's a ******** meme. I'm not your girlfriend, I don't know you, you're not paying me, why the hell would I give you a sandwich? Such a turn-off.

Last time I was in a relationship it ended because he was so much more in love with me than I was with him. That just made me feel crappy. (Combined with a hundred more tiny things)

Hygienic Member

Angry people. I know it sounds harsh, but I hate angry people. I will never EVER go out with some one with a temper.
yum_tea

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Cheating, is the only one I can think of immediately. My s.o doesn't drink and despises drugs, so there's no worries there.

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Gekko

Eh, work perhaps..kids, marriage..those are all maybes.

Cheat on me, it's over, no explanation, no excuses, no more.

Shameless Man-Lover

15,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
Drugs and not having any future plans are complete deal breakers for me. I refuse to let someone coast of my success.

Naturally cheating is too, but that pretty much goes without saying.
For just dating? Wanting a serious relationship, boring me, and not being attractive. Depending on my mood, I might dump someone for something really odd (I once stopped seeing a guy because he didn't get me Halloween candy from trick-or-treating like I asked him to).

For a serious relationship? Pretty much everything. I'm ridiculously picky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff