Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
Nobuo_Uematsu_fairy
no, but if I kept taking in nutrients, I would.
It's still cutting off the nutrient source.

In the end i think you completely missed the point of my original post O.o plants and animals are not the same, and I doubt an animal part would survive for very long in a fridge (maybe an hour if you are lucky) where as a plant part would (a few days - due to moisture and climate).

The whole point of my post was to be facetious, I really don't believe that eating plants is in any way any worse than eating animals. I was trying to point out the fallacy of the whole "sanctity of life" that at lot of animal rights activists like to try to play when saying why they won't eat the furry faces. When they do "murder" or kill plants to survive. (If you have to explain the joke it's not funny.)

In the end plants, animals, fungus and whatnot are all alive, and the natural order of this world is to eat something else that is alive to sustain yourself, and thats why I believe that if you are going to be Vegan or Vegetarian you should do it because you think it is healthy and not to save the fur faces. People are still going to eat meat, and no matter how much your bleeding heart cries out, that won't change people's minds.

If meat makes you nauseous then don't eat it. If you don't like the idea of eating something with a face, then don't eat it. Just don't come to me preaching about the sanctity of life when you have to kill to eat as well.