Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Hallowed Wench

Lunatic on the Grass
I shaved my legs for the first time today, and I'm proud of myself, I think they look pretty good.

Especially for having no experience with that sort of thing and just wingin it! User Image

http://i47.tinypic.com/4gsmpy.jpg < Pic Link, I tried making a link in my text above, but it made it unclickable for some reason...
You're doing fine if you don't take a slice of skin off.

I learned the hard way to shave slower and sit while doing it, hurray for blood and scars.

Lonely Explorer

Umbral_Necropolitan
Lunatic on the Grass
I shaved my legs for the first time today, and I'm proud of myself, I think they look pretty good.

Especially for having no experience with that sort of thing and just wingin it! User Image

http://i47.tinypic.com/4gsmpy.jpg < Pic Link, I tried making a link in my text above, but it made it unclickable for some reason...

I learned the hard way to shave slower and sit while doing it, hurray for blood and scars.

I have a very steady hand, I've never once cut myself shaving =3 using a 6 blade razor helps too. User Image

And I was in the bathtub when I did it, you have to be a freakin contortionist to get the back of your legs User Image

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Lunatic on the Grass
Umbral_Necropolitan
Lunatic on the Grass

I have a very steady hand, I've never once cut myself shaving =3 using a 6 blade razor helps too. User Image

And I was in the bathtub when I did it, you have to be a freakin contortionist to get the back of your legs User Image

Hello, may I recommend something? If you have a lot of hair to shave, it might be a good idea to soak in the tub for a bit first. And ALWAYS moisturize your legs as soon as you can otherwise they will itch terribly. Especially in the winter.

Hallowed Wench

Lunatic on the Grass
Umbral_Necropolitan
Lunatic on the Grass

I was standing and shaving in the shower, using my Mach3 razor. Over the years I have cut my right shin, left ankle, and knee. The backs of my legs I've never cut since I would go by feel more than sight and go slower, I am flexible but not contortionist and made it work.

Wasn't until I started transitioning that I actually cared enough to not hack up my legs. I was shaving arms, legs, and pits for about 5 years before starting.

Lonely Explorer

MemoriesOfGreen
Lunatic on the Grass
Umbral_Necropolitan
Lunatic on the Grass

Hello, may I recommend something? If you have a lot of hair to shave, it might be a good idea to soak in the tub for a bit first. And ALWAYS moisturize your legs as soon as you can otherwise they will itch terribly. Especially in the winter.

I did both these things, so apparently I'm not completely clueless =D

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Lunatic on the Grass
MemoriesOfGreen
Lunatic on the Grass
Umbral_Necropolitan
Lunatic on the Grass

I did both these things, so apparently I'm not completely clueless =D

Leg shaving comes naturally to you. 3nodding

Lonely Explorer

Umbral_Necropolitan
Lunatic on the Grass
Umbral_Necropolitan
Lunatic on the Grass

I was standing and shaving in the shower, using my Mach3 razor. Over the years I have cut my right shin, left ankle, and knee. The backs of my legs I've never cut since I would go by feel more than sight and go slower, I am flexible but not contortionist and made it work.

Wasn't until I started transitioning that I actually cared enough to not hack up my legs. I was shaving arms, legs, and pits for about 5 years before starting.

wow, this is my first time ever shaving anything other then my face. I shaved my underarms too, i cant get the 'stubble' all the way gone on them though Dx
this is mainly a question for other MtFs but could still work for FtMs but, i was curious if any one else had a big hang up about wanting to get their voice changed before they really got into transitioning? like it feels like everytime i get in the most comfortable mindeset, and even dress abit more feminine, as soon as say something i go from semi-ugly real girl to fugly crossdresser and i hate that!!

Edit:: the last sentence didn't come out the way i wanted it...

Edit Dos:: Btw for all you FtMs out there, if your worried you don't really look guyish in jeans, get a pair that are slightly wider at the waist then your actual waist size and wear a belt, pretty much get a zipper boner 87% of the time.. somthing i hate but you guys might like better..

Loiterer

Lost Sylvia
this is mainly a question for other MtFs but could still work for FtMs but, i was curious if any one else had a big hang up about wanting to get their voice changed before they really got into transitioning? like it feels like everytime i get in the most comfortable mindeset, and even dress abit more feminine, as soon as say something i go from semi-ugly real girl to fugly crossdresser and i hate that!!
User ImageIn a word, yes.

For FtMs it's instant bulldyke, usually.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Lost Sylvia

Edit:: the last sentence didn't come out the way i wanted it...

Edit Dos:: Btw for all you FtMs out there, if your worried you don't really look guyish in jeans, get a pair that are slightly wider at the waist then your actual waist size and wear a belt, pretty much get a zipper boner 87% of the time.. somthing i hate but you guys might like better..

oh god i hate hate HATEEE how my voice gives me away, like, to the point where if im not having a good "voice day" (yeah it seems that it comes and goes, i am pre-everything) then i'll just stop talking and resort to communicating in nods and stuff, which makes me feel like a cartoon.
at the moment i think im a 60/40 in terms of passing (not in my favor...)
i know theres a thing for FTMs to do to deepen the voice but i have no idea about MTFs!! Good luck, and if all else fails just do what i do and dont talk unless you need to!

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Does anyone know about places you can go to get a breast reduction for FTMs without a letter from a therapist?
I dont know any therapists, don't know what we even need to talk about and frankly dont have time to go see one. I'm not looking to get one done in the short term because i have no time.
Thank you ;u;

Dapper Phantom

Lunatic on the Grass

Your legs are lovely. <3

@ Shaving in general: I cut myself shaving all the time. My legs. I like to shave my legs because I wear shorts a lot. And idk, I think it looks weird to wear tight shorts when you have hairy legs. I wear those black skin-tight shorts that cyclists wear a lot.[/size

Lonely Explorer

Desideraht
Lunatic on the Grass

Your legs are lovely. <3

@ Shaving in general: I cut myself shaving all the time. My legs. I like to shave my legs because I wear shorts a lot. And idk, I think it looks weird to wear tight shorts when you have hairy legs. I wear those black skin-tight shorts that cyclists wear a lot.[/size
d'aww thanks! User Image

and I wear NOTHING but shorts most of the time, even it's freezing out XD I got sick of my legs being all fuzzy, I hated it, I'm surprised it took me this long to break down and shave. If I was less nervous about my family knowing about 'me' then I would have a long time ago >.<

Dapper Phantom

Lost Sylvia
Packer. It's all I need. I don't try to make a "bulge". But my packer will always ensure that my crotch doesn't look feminine. If I'm getting a wedgie, my balls with my far more visible than a cameltoe situation. So yeah, basically I wear a packer so that if I am bent at certain angles, my junk is showing, like it would on any male. But generally speaking I am not trying to put on a d**k show. I think it's annoying when FtMs try to make "bulges". I'm bisexual, I eyeball men and women, and honestly? Men don't usually have giant bulges in their pants. They're flaccid.

Dapper Phantom

Lunatic on the Grass
Desideraht
Lunatic on the Grass

Your legs are lovely. <3

d'aww thanks! User Image

and I wear NOTHING but shorts most of the time, even it's freezing out XD I got sick of my legs being all fuzzy, I hated it, I'm surprised it took me this long to break down and shave. If I was less nervous about my family knowing about 'me' then I would have a long time ago >.<
I like shorts. They're easy to move around in. The things I wear seriously are like skin tight, lol. When I'm not wearing those, I generally wear tight jeans, lol. I like showing off my legs. I know that's not very "manly" but IDGAF. 4laugh Congrats on getting the courage to shave! I like to use the "IT SHOWS MUSCLE DEFINITION BETTER" excuse. But really I just think it looks nice. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff