Welcome to Gaia! ::

flock16
Blitzkrieg Beauty
flock16
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Marijuana doesn't kill brain-cells. You people are horribly misinformed and ignorant.
You can't overdose on it.
It's non-addictive.

But, people like the O.P. make responsible users look bad.

I smoke, and I'm completely fine. I could probably carry out a more intelligent conversation high than most of the people I see daily on Gaia could sober.

Lol you forgot the part where you get lung cancer in a few years.....then you die.
Nope, you fail.

Check this out: Marijuana and your lungs.

When you find a source for that statement that isn't from a freevibe/above the influence propaganda website, or from the 1970's, show me.

LMFAO! you think i read this? neutral my best friend smoked weed for about 3 years....now she has lung cancer....shes in rehab....god i hate people like you.... stare

it DOES kill brain cells- pretty much everything does

but in addition
I know 2 people personally who have had surgery to fix wholes in their lungs caused by too much smoking (& probably bad genetics)

if you like weed thats spiffy
but you need to accept its unhealthy instead of lying to yourself
I reported you stare
Evalice101
It's sad that people need drugs in order to make them happy.
I don't smoke pot but I don't give a s**t if other people do it as long as it doesn't affect me. I choose alcohol instead...and it's cheaper anyway.
Notakii
Too bad for all you weed smokers, VERY recent studies say that cannabis is 20 times more likely to give you cancer than tobacco.
Way to go. XP

I even have a link to the article.

http://en.epochtimes.com/news/8-2-4/65331.html
Long live the rose that grew from the concrete

Actually, this is the same "study" that keeps getting passed around claiming that marijuana causes cancer because "z0mg...it has teh carcinogens!!!!111!". Interestingly enough, just because it has carcinogens doesn't mean that it will cause cancer. In fact, like I stated above, recent studies have shown that THC and other cannabinoids found in marijuana slow the growth of cancerous cells and may even help fight tumors.

Oh, and something to think about....if marijuana really had such rampant rates of lung cancer...why would they recommend it for cancer patients going through chemotherapy?

Naemae_Aahvalia
Evalice101
It's sad that people need drugs in order to make them happy.

I guess it's a good thing that I take marijuana because I enjoy it and I don't need it. I'm perfectly happy whether high or not.

Oh, and I'd be careful with that statement. Prescription drugs are still drugs and that's probably highly offensive to those with actual mental disorders who need prescriptions.

I would never smoke weed or any other type of drug. Sure, marijuana is good for medical purposes but it's not completely safe either, nothing ever is. I agree with a lot of people being misinformed about marijuana and its effects on people. At least read about it and then post here and not sound ignorant.
weed- were do i start ok first off your all correct to a piont accually it is good for u but in moderation its a herb second it only effects other people if your around them and u do stupid s**t but if u act normal around them ur fine! and they are fine they wont be efected lol!and most off it can also be used as medicein have any of u ever heard of medical weed i gusse not some people acculy do it to get better it increases seritonen in ur brain and seritonen is good for u its wut makes u happy! but they also use it for some cancers headachs pain stomach achs and other stuff but all the other drugs are bad for u!
funstuff123
I reported you stare
For what reason? She's not doing anything against the TOS. YOU'RE just going to get banned.
Taking drugs is sad. I don't take drugs. I'm ok. I don't smoke. I drink very little alcohol. I'm happy without any stimulants. I am who I am. domokun
no thanks, i am no pot head!
Quigli
That is a terriffic idea... EVERYBODY should smoke weed every day!

POT IS GOOOOOOOOD

Yeah...I'm pretty much sure your high right now. -____- Don't do drugs they ruin your life.

If you want the ultimate high, forgiveness, love, get Jesus. He died on the cross to forgive your sins because He loves you. Don't go to something that ruins your life for happiness. It will only bring you grief and misery. Trust me.
No thanks. :U
splashieduck
Quigli
That is a terriffic idea... EVERYBODY should smoke weed every day!

POT IS GOOOOOOOOD

Yeah...I'm pretty much sure your high right now. -____- Don't do drugs they ruin your life.

If you want the ultimate high, forgiveness, love, get Jesus. He died on the cross to forgive your sins because He loves you. Don't go to something that ruins your life for happiness. It will only bring you grief and misery. Trust me.
You're the ******** reason why people don't like christens. The ******** does god have to do with ANYTHING about drugs and marijuana? Stop pushing your beliefs on other people, seriously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff