Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marijuana doesn't kill brain-cells. You people are horribly misinformed and ignorant.
You can't overdose on it.
It's non-addictive.

But, people like the O.P. make responsible users look bad.

I smoke, and I'm completely fine. I could probably carry out a more intelligent conversation high than most of the people I see daily on Gaia could sober.

Quigli
Smoke weed every day! mrgreen

Shut Up stare
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Marijuana doesn't kill brain-cells. You people are horribly misinformed and ignorant.
It's non-addictive.

I smoke, and I'm completely fine. I could probably carry out a more intelligent conversation high than most of the people I see daily on Gaia could sober.

Lol you forgot the part where you get lung cancer in a few years.....then you die.
flock16
Blitzkrieg Beauty
It's non-addictive.

Lol you forgot the part where you get lung cancer in a few years.....then you die.
Nope, you fail.

Check this out: Marijuana and your lungs.

When you find a source for that statement that isn't from a freevibe/above the influence propaganda website, or from the 1970's, show me.
It's just not smart to get into... like to people who do it to nullify the pains of their problems, it just creates more problems, including financial (weed is hella expensive)... That's why you have to look to the Future all the time, rather than only ever live in the Now. I have lots of friend who do that, sadly... I don't think I'd be able to turn them away, since it's so addicting :-
I tried a cigarette once, and didn't like it, but it was so addicting I tried to smoke paper almost all the time the week after x] it's tragic what addictions can do to a person. I believe in trying things, but not things that you'll get uber-addicted to the first time you try them like Meth or something
Illegal drugs kill you, you shouldn't use them.
Safe Seth
Illegal drugs kill you, you shouldn't use them.

Anything can kill you. Illegal drugs are illegal because they're dangerous for humans. then again so are caffeine and cigarettes and alcohol ingestion :-
holy crap i eat babies
It's just not smart to get into... like to people who do it to nullify the pains of their problems, it just creates more problems, including financial (weed is hella expensive)... That's why you have to look to the Future all the time, rather than only ever live in the Now
neutral It's relatively cheap compared to anti-depressants, and good alcohol.
For one person who only smokes once or twice a week, it'll cost about $10 a week, if you buy that week.
If you buy in bulk the cost goes down. You could get enough to last like 3 people a year for $150-200. That's not too bad considering what else people are spending it on to make themselves happy.

Though I don't advocate doing any drugs, including alcohol when you're feeling down.

4,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I have better things to do than be dumb as ********
I don't need such crutches.
Blitzkrieg Beauty
holy crap i eat babies
It's just not smart to get into... like to people who do it to nullify the pains of their problems, it just creates more problems, including financial (weed is hella expensive)... That's why you have to look to the Future all the time, rather than only ever live in the Now
For one person who only smokes once or twice a week, it'll cost about $10 a week, if you buy that week.
If you buy in bulk the cost goes down. You could get enough to last like 3 people a year for $150-200. That's not too bad considering what else people are spending it on to make themselves happy.

Though I don't advocate doing any drugs, including alcohol when you're feeling down.

hm.. yeah... but still... Videogames cost less and will probably acquire for you less issues than illegal drugs would. I'm just using videogames as... an... excuse...? what? I don't know! gosh, shut up sometimes. No, silly, talk to yourself more often! HWhAT?!?!? I don't want to delete the previous text typed, so I'll leave it alone....
holy crap i eat babies
Blitzkrieg Beauty
holy crap i eat babies

hm.. yeah... but still... Videogames cost less and will probably acquire for you less issues than illegal drugs would. I'm just using videogames as... an... excuse...? what? I don't know! gosh, shut up sometimes. No, silly, talk to yourself more often! HWhAT?!?!? I don't want to delete the previous text typed, so I'll leave it alone....
x)

That's okay. But, I understand where you're coming from.

My personal philosophy on it is "I won't force you to do anything, if you don't force me not to."
Blitzkrieg Beauty
holy crap i eat babies
Blitzkrieg Beauty
holy crap i eat babies

x)

That's okay. But, I understand where you're coming from.

My personal philosophy on it is "I won't force you to do anything, if you don't force me not to."

yeah, that time I smoked a cigarette, I didn't even do the whole thing, it was shared between a group of about 7 people including myself :- I just didn't try another actual cigarette again and eventually the itch went away. Evil temptations are like itches, as are addictions, if we just don't focus on them, they'll eventually go away, but if we scratch or satisfy them, they only get worse and worse, until you begin to bleed profusely, but there are still bandaids and itch lotions that can help you. Our bodies are very delicate things and we have to take care of them and abusing the glory of drugs is a crime against your body, your own holy place...
I'm gonna stop before I start blabbing again
Blitzkrieg Beauty
You could get enough to last like 3 people a year for $150-200.

ahahaha what?!
that's like a half o.
that would last 3
people probably
about a week.
nickyb00zed
Blitzkrieg Beauty
You could get enough to last like 3 people a year for $150-200.

ahahaha what?!
that's like a half o.
that would last 3
people probably
about a week.
That's like an ounce here. We got a half for $115, last I checked.

And, it lasted my group of friends like a year.

o.o; You can only get so high. After that point you're just wasting it. One bowl out of a one-hitter (which is more like an 8 hitter) is enough to get you off the ground.

I also refuse to smoke with kids who don't inhale, and kids who hog it all. x)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff