Welcome to Gaia! ::

If I do stupid s**t, it doesn't hurt anybody... Its not like I'm running around stabbing people 'cause i'm baked. Thats crack haha.

Besides, the stupidest s**t i do when i'm baked is speak incoherently, but I do that when I'm sober too.
ycartyness
Quigli
LMAO lol

I don't need weed to make me happy. I'm already happy. And what're you all taking about ruining it for everyone. I'm not hurting you guys by loving weed. And it only rots your brain if you LET it by not doing anything else.
seriously, people doing weeds/crack/drugs, whatever is definitely hurting everyone. When you're high..you do stupid things. Enough said.

Have you ever even smoked weed? 'Cause I mean, if you've tried it, and you don't like it thats one thing, because MAYBE you have some insight.

And if you're going to knock it before you try it because its illegal, then be my guest, i really don't care.

Just don't go around saying i'm hurting others when you're just talking out of your a** anyways.

How old are you, twelve? LMAO
Let me guess.... you have exactly 2 brain cells left.... and they aren't holding hands.

rolleyes
Sxyga_peach
Let me guess.... you have exactly 2 brain cells left.... and they aren't holding hands.

rolleyes

EXCUSE ME! but i definitely have at LEAST four left.

and they are without a doubt holding hands. xp
ycartyness
Quigli
LMAO lol

I don't need weed to make me happy. I'm already happy. And what're you all taking about ruining it for everyone. I'm not hurting you guys by loving weed. And it only rots your brain if you LET it by not doing anything else.
seriously, people doing weeds/crack/drugs, whatever is definitely hurting everyone. When you're high..you do stupid things. Enough said.

I can honestly say that I have NEVER hurt somebody by my drug use. I also don't do "stupid things". Laugh about stupid things maybe, but not do them.
I have nothing against weed.. I just doesn't like the feeling. My mom smokes, my older brother smokes, and it just doesn't work for me..

I do find it funny reading all these replys of claiming pot smokers are stupid and have no life...

you guys need to stop listening to those ridiculous TRUTH commercials you see on tv..

after all the alcohol companies help fund those.

Wow, you learned something.
Woah Its Azure
ycartyness
Quigli
LMAO lol

I can honestly say that I have NEVER hurt somebody by my drug use. I also don't do "stupid things". Laugh about stupid things maybe, but not do them.

YAH!!

Buddy here had got it right!

ROCK ON!
ycartyness
Quigli
LMAO lol

Like what? Laugh at cartoons? Talk about how weird clapping is? Eat a whole bag of oreos?

so crack and other "drugs" (whatever the hell you mean) is the same as weed? you do the same stupid things on those as you do on weed? are you serious?

I don't do drugs, but most of you nay-sayers are being ridiculous. All I'm hearing is regurgitated television commercials that we all know are incredibly hyperbolic and ludicrous. Kid shoots himself because he's stoned? Dudes run over little girl in drive-thru because they're high? 14 year old girl gets naked and allows herself to be photographed because she smoked a joint with five people? Give me a break...the worst thing you're going to do when you get high on pot is maybe eat all the peanut butter in your cabinet. Anyone that does anything worse was going to do it anyway, high or not.

Crack and other drugs (including alcohol) are not even remotely the same.
I don't understand why people feel the need to smoke weed. It looks like a waste of time and it IS harmful to your body. But people are going to do what they want.

Never tried it and never wanted to....still feel the same way.
Birdies_Like_Me
It looks like a waste of time and it IS harmful to your body. .

Explain how
Birdies_Like_Me
I don't understand why people feel the need to smoke weed. It looks like a waste of time and it IS harmful to your body. But people are going to do what they want.

Just so long as you don't tell me I'm ruining society.
Quigli
Birdies_Like_Me

Just so long as you don't tell me I'm ruining society.
No, there are worst people doing that, smoking is just a small percent.
James Screwtape
Birdies_Like_Me
It looks like a waste of time and it IS harmful to your body. .

Explain how
Like regular smoking it hurts the respiratory system. It also damages brain cells...which once gone, can never return. But I know that in moderation it's not as bad. Weed is a gateway drug, some people get used to the effects and move on to more hardcore drugs...ruining their lives.

I think the whole "It make you do harmful stuff" is wrong.
Smoking weed is useless and is harmful the same way as breathing in any smoke is harmful lol, i dont get people who say its not harmful at all! if it was not harmful and so pure to your body then why don they use it all the time in medicine. Also dont throw me s**t like ' you need to try it man u dont even know' i was a user for 2-3 years when i was younger and all it got me was crap grades in school and a an old bunch of crappy friends, one of which tryed to kill his mother as he thought she was a police officer trying to i quote ''get my stash!'' he stabbed her with a ******** knife.

thats not common but still there is the mental things that go with smoking it, you WILL get terible paranoia you are rotting your brain as the chemicals in it stop the growth of certain cells in th brain, but your probly high have low standards and will push this aside and be like 'pfft you stupid you have no proof *cough* yeh!'' i ave proof its called 13+ year old kids getting high coz ''its cool maaaan'' and then ending up with crazy mental problems when they get older.

You are wasting your time by living for weed, have some more? why not? you may grow up sometime in your life but for now ill leave you to reep what you have sown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff