Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blitzkrieg Beauty
flock16
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Marijuana doesn't kill brain-cells. You people are horribly misinformed and ignorant.
You can't overdose on it.
It's non-addictive.

But, people like the O.P. make responsible users look bad.

I smoke, and I'm completely fine. I could probably carry out a more intelligent conversation high than most of the people I see daily on Gaia could sober.

Lol you forgot the part where you get lung cancer in a few years.....then you die.
Nope, you fail.

Check this out: Marijuana and your lungs.

When you find a source for that statement that isn't from a freevibe/above the influence propaganda website, or from the 1970's, show me.

LMFAO! you think i read this? neutral my best friend smoked weed for about 3 years....now she has lung cancer....shes in rehab....god i hate people like you.... stare
I don't personally do pot, tried it once, never did again. I was in a ******** nightmare! Then I threw up. User Image
About 2/3 of my friends smoke though, it doesn't bother me, or them much. 2 of them are probably the smartest kids in the county.
flock16
Blitzkrieg Beauty
flock16
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Marijuana doesn't kill brain-cells. You people are horribly misinformed and ignorant.
It's non-addictive.

I smoke, and I'm completely fine. I could probably carry out a more intelligent conversation high than most of the people I see daily on Gaia could sober.

Lol you forgot the part where you get lung cancer in a few years.....then you die.
Nope, you fail.

When you find a source for that statement that isn't from a freevibe/above the influence propaganda website, or from the 1970's, show me.

LMFAO! you think i read this? neutral my best friend smoked weed for about 3 years....now she has lung cancer....shes in rehab....god i hate people like you.... stare

You're right, weed has four times as many carcinogens as cigarettes. Plus, since you hold in your tokes, the heat from the smoke burns your lungs. For the record though, I smoke pot 1-4 times a month.
flock16
Blitzkrieg Beauty
flock16
Blitzkrieg Beauty
It's non-addictive.

Nope, you fail.

you are an idiot if she had lung cancer it wasn't from pot

BECAUSE THEY USE MARIJUANA TO TREAT CANCER
if you eat pot there are 0 carcinogens and 0 chances of cancer, do your research before you go and spew nonsense mad
weed > everything else

3nodding
harukosan420
flock16
Blitzkrieg Beauty
flock16
Blitzkrieg Beauty
It's non-addictive.

Nope, you fail.

if you eat pot there are 0 carcinogens and 0 chances of cancer, do your research before you go and spew nonsense mad
Long live the rose that grew from the concrete

Mmhmm. AND...new studies are showing that THC and other cannabinoids slow the spread of cancer and may even fight tumors.

So, no offense, but I HIGHLY doubt that your friend developed lung cancer in only 3 years from smoking marijuana.

Quigli
That is a terriffic idea... EVERYBODY should smoke weed every day!

POT IS GOOOOOOOOD

excuse me I wish to have a life!
Blitzkrieg Beauty
It's non-addictive.

Please donate ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Actually, pot does kill brain cells, just like drinking alcohol.
    It just can't be 100% proven because everyone loses brain cells everyday, so theres no real "control", but it is known to "speed up the killing time"
    Please don't call people ignorant, because you're just as guilty of ignorance, because you are the one who is "horribly misinformed".
Woah Its Azure
harukosan420
flock16
Blitzkrieg Beauty
flock16
Blitzkrieg Beauty
It's non-addictive.

Nope, you fail.

Mmhmm. AND...new studies are showing that THC and other cannabinoids slow the spread of cancer and may even fight tumors.

So, no offense, but I HIGHLY doubt that your friend developed lung cancer in only 3 years from smoking marijuana.

Please donate ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As against smoking as I am, I need to agree with her.
    The only way your friend could of gotten "lung cancer" is if they smoked pot as if they were cigarettes, meaning they smoked maybe 24 blunts a day, everyday.
Yes. We should all smoke weed everyday.
It should def be legal. I have done extensive research, y'kno. wink wink
So thats that.
Weed is bomb a** s**t.
Too bad for all you weed smokers, VERY recent studies say that cannabis is 20 times more likely to give you cancer than tobacco.
Way to go. XP

I even have a link to the article.

http://en.epochtimes.com/news/8-2-4/65331.html
Read a ******** book. Or two.. or try four or five.
If yoou can comprehend basic english... you will understand that weed is no worse for you than alcohol, cigarettes, guns, or fatty food.
You can't restrict what we decide to do to our own bodies, and I'm sick of people saying that weed should remain illegal. Read a damn book and get ur s**t straight.
sure smoke weed

but get off your stoner a** and vote

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas