Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Gekko

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
why? u should stay gothic. goths are cool. ninja domokun
link124576
you know what you guys can burn in hell i dont care what you say i can type up what ever i want to type up im a real gothic i know i am so what if you people tell me other whys some of you people just got problems by the way goth is not a fasion statement it is a state of mind god you people just because i dont type up alot of goth stuff does not mean im not goth you people should get your heads out off your azzes

Burn in hell?
Even Me?
crying !!!!!!!
link124576
you know what you guys can burn in hell i dont care what you say i can type up what ever i want to type up im a real gothic i know i am so what if you people tell me other whys some of you people just got problems by the way goth is not a fasion statement it is a state of mind god you people just because i dont type up alot of goth stuff does not mean im not goth you people should get your heads out off your azzes
Lots of lollin' going on right here.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
link124576

whatever helps you sleep at night
Kid Hate
lazycommie
link124576
i dont hate ou..and im not a mallgoth im a true as can be gothic i just like thoe bands and goth is not a fashion statement its a state of mind so stop it ....and so what if i label m yself goth what do you care

Last I checked, goth was a fashion style, no different than any other.
Was a genre of music before then.

I sort of liked the music, but I stopped when the whole "fashion" started cropping up.
lazycommie
hamaro
WHAT THE ******** IS A MALLGOTH?

A "mallgoth" is a type of "goth" that is in it for the "subculture" and thinks it's being rebellious and cool, etc. It's usually used in a derogatory sense.

Your words are too big for me.
hamaro
link124576

Burn in hell?
Even Me?
crying !!!!!!!

no i did not mean for you to burn in hell just the ignorant people
hamaro
-Resurrected Writer-
hamaro
WHAT THE ******** IS A MALLGOTH?

*Will often shop at Hot Topic
*Will adore bands such as MCR, Three Days Grace, Marilyn Manson, Slayer, Metallica, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, etc; not knowing any founding or current goth bands.
*Will use it as a way to dictate their own personality; often using the phrase, "IT'S A MINDSET YOU GUYS!"
*Often does makeup that looks disgusting.
*Look at the girl in the self-made Slipknot shirt. Nuff said.

You put Marilyn Manson twice...I don't know those bands crying
Hot Topic? I only like there Skeleanimals or whatever....
Zumiez is better.

Sorry for the double.
However, I only listed general traits. A more direct way of putting it would be "Claiming to be goth and not knowing anything about it, all the while trying to be rebellious or angsty to fit the stereotype."

Again, goth is not something that makes someone special. It's just a scene and style of music.
okay.
losing patience over the vast amount of crap like this I've seen today.
So I'll spill.

WHY THE ******** DO PEOPLE THESE DAYS THINK THAT ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE THEMSELVES 'DIFFERENT' FROM OTHERS, IS WEAR ALL BLACK AND SHITTY MAKEUP WITH CHEAP a** JEWELRY?

(caps lock cool cruise control or whatever)

WHY CAN'T YOU ACTUALLY BE DIFFERENT BY LETTING YOURSELF OPEN TO ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE AND ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING MORE BENEFICIAL TO THE WORLD AND NOT OVER INDULGE YOURSELF IN MASS PRODUCED s**t?

IF YOU TRULY WANNA BE CONSIDERED "BETTER" AND MORE "WELL LIKED" THAN EVERYONE ELSE, MAKE A ******** DIFFERENCE, HELP OUT THE WORLD AND IT'S PEOPLE A BIT. STOP BEING THE ******** SHEEP YOU ARE AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING WORTH MAKING YOURSELF CONSIDERED 'DIFFERENT' FOR.

s**t.
BRING CANVAS BAGS TO GROCERY STORES AND SHOPPING PLACES RATHER THAN WASTE AWAY THE ENVIROMENT WITH THE BAGS YOU GET FOR YOUR SHITTY HOT TOPIC 'NITEMARE' SHADE MAKEUP, LIKE A PREVIOUS POSTER SAID TODAY.

link124576
hamaro
link124576

Burn in hell?
Even Me?
crying !!!!!!!

no i did not mean for you to burn in hell just the ignorant people

Oh. Okay ^-^
lazycommie
I sort of liked the music, but I stopped when the whole "fashion" started cropping up.
Damn, son. You must be like my mom's age.

Which makes me word choice a little ironic. :3
hamaro
Your words are too big for me.
I think anything longer than a syllable may be too big for you. gonk
I'm gonna leave. Bai bai.
@Kid Hate:
Watashi wa dewa nai otaku.
Damatte yo
Kid Hate
lazycommie
Damn, son. You must be like my mom's age.

Which makes me word choice a little ironic. :3

Actually, I'm not too old at all.

And by fashion, I don't mean the 80's era hard rock stuff, I mean the cheapass chains and trenchcoats stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff