lazycommie
hamaro
-Resurrected Writer-
hamaro
lazycommie
hamaro

With the `CONFORMISTS SUCK!!!!`,
or the `I LOVE YOU LINK123456!!!!!!!`?

You do know that by shouting that you're "goth" and that "conformists suck", you're actually conforming, right?

??? I don't get it...

There are millions of mallgoths just like you who say that conformists suck, thereby making you a conformist.

But I'm not agreeing with them. It's my OWN opinion. And doesn't `comformist` mean someone who agrees with everyone else?

Conformist-someone who conforms to a style or group for some reason. A follower.

Saying "conformists suck" is following what countless other people like you say, and so you're conforming to that.

Watashi wa dewa nai otaku.
woot i got fans ..man i must be a cool goth today ..wooot and you people said i would never accomplish anything

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
-Resurrected Writer-
Shanna66
Ellyn
Shanna66
Ellyn
Shanna66

lmao
dont call yourself a freak. god, i hate it whenever people use that term like its a good thing, or use normal as an insult. oh god, dont think for yourself like a normal person

I'm also a monkey.

im sorry, i meant him, not you sweatdrop

I know.
I just thought I forgot to add that little tid bit to the list.

wait.
monkey?
on second thought, if you're so divinely gothic, couldn't you pick a better, more elaborate insult?
how about spider embroidered silver s**t?

but monkey is the word all the "goth" kids are using now. he is the exact reason of why i hung out with the preps at school. most of the "goth" kids i knew were like this. gotta be goth to be cool and get respect rolleyes

*Shouldershrug* I just like listening to Bauhaus and such. But I admit that it's fun to get the occasional head turn for having gravity-defying hair big enough to fit a small dog in.

lol
link124576
woot i got fans ..man i must be a cool goth today ..wooot and you people said i would never accomplish anything

<33
hamaro
lazycommie
hamaro
-Resurrected Writer-
hamaro

??? I don't get it...

There are millions of mallgoths just like you who say that conformists suck, thereby making you a conformist.

But I'm not agreeing with them. It's my OWN opinion. And doesn't `comformist` mean someone who agrees with everyone else?

Conformist-someone who conforms to a style or group for some reason. A follower.

Saying "conformists suck" is following what countless other people like you say, and so you're conforming to that.

Say that in English please, I don't speak butchered Japanese.
lazycommie
hamaro
lazycommie
hamaro
-Resurrected Writer-
hamaro

??? I don't get it...

I can't tell you what it is in English...
lazycommie
hamaro
lazycommie
hamaro
-Resurrected Writer-
hamaro

??? I don't get it...

yo dude i know im goth and i really dont are but..dude lay off her dont talk to her like that shes a friend and fiends are awsome so stop insulting her saying stuff like that is like calling me a cracker its horrible
link124576

'Cept that you haven't really shown anything to prove that you know what you're talking about; neither has hamaro. In your profile it says that you like MCR, Three Days Grace, and other such bands. You've been a mallgoth this whole time.

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNN.
Link hates me... crying
link124576

How thats possible i do not know.
I'm assuming those few that you call your fans have yet to read half of your posts.
But either way while i'm posting here, let me clarify something you don't seem to understand.
If your thinking about whether or not you want to be goth or not because you want to be cool, liked, respected, or anything else of that sort. Chances are really good YOU ARE NOT GOTH.

Plain, simple. To the point. If you can't understand this fact I am sorry for anyone who is unfortunate enough to come in contact with you and i give my condolenceses(sp?) to their lost IQ.
hamaro
lazycommie
hamaro
lazycommie
hamaro

I can't tell you what it is in English...

Why not?
link124576
lazycommie
hamaro
lazycommie
hamaro

yo dude i know im goth and i really dont are but..dude lay off her dont talk to her like that shes a friend and fiends are awsome so stop insulting her saying stuff like that is like calling me a cracker its horrible

Awesome*
I hate that word >.<
But he didn't call me Jap...So how is that like calling you a cracker?
Just wondering...
I love you!
link124576

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i dont hate ou..and im not a mallgoth im a true as can be gothic i just like thoe bands and goth is not a fashion statement its a state of mind so stop it ....and so what if i label m yself goth what do you care
What's a mallgoth??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces