Welcome to Gaia! ::

ya standup would be fun ...but who know s what fun is these days..............i barely have anyfun because im always ended up hurt and its ironic because pain doesnt hurt when its all you ever felt
Don't ask us it's you decission.
eclecticangel123
Oh god you are not goth. A real goth doesn't give a s**t what anyone thinks. Period. They do and look however the f**k they want. They don't give a s**t if they are "respected" by others for looking that way they want to, they do it cause thats what they like and thats who they are.

And maybe the reason you get pushed around when your not "goth" is cause your a little b***h who thinks hes all bad and s**t cause he wears black and eyeliner. I bet your version of goth is Hot Topic haha thats sad.

and your a little beotch that should mind her own buisness because i felt more pain in a whole wekk then you have felt in your intire life you little kid oh and thats sad to
link124576
ya standup would be fun ...but who know s what fun is these days..............WAAAAAHMBULANCE

Come again?
link124576
eclecticangel123
Oh god you are not goth. A real goth doesn't give a s**t what anyone thinks. Period. They do and look however the f**k they want. They don't give a s**t if they are "respected" by others for looking that way they want to, they do it cause thats what they like and thats who they are.

And maybe the reason you get pushed around when your not "goth" is cause your a little b***h who thinks hes all bad and s**t cause he wears black and eyeliner. I bet your version of goth is Hot Topic haha thats sad.

and your a little beotch that should mind her own buisness because i felt more pain in a whole wekk then you have felt in your intire life you little kid oh and thats sad to

CRAWWWLING IN MY SKINNN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILLL NOOT HEAAAAAAAL
link124576
eclecticangel123

Oh god yeah wa wa crying why don't you go slit your wrists you poser and do us all a favor so we don't have to hear your sob story. And if you wanted me to mind my own ******** business guess what a*****e, don't go posting your issues out in public. How about you suck it up like a real man and deal with your own s**t yourself.

Little kid what the ******** Im 6 years older then you are, or are you too stupid to count that high?
This thread is win and fail all in one! 4laugh
Can't really say.
Just be who you are it'll be fine.
September 1991 I walked into my first day of Jr High dressed in all black with all black make up while I was "goth" before the label was really know.... I didn't do it to be cool I didn't even do it for shock value I did it because I liked the way I looked.... So did my mom... Well I was in the counselors office by the end of the day and my mother was screaming what the hell this is the USA as long as she's learning who cares.... Well I kept dressing the way I wanted I am 30 and still called a goth even though most of my clothing comes from old navy and pennies I wear what is comfortable and in colors I like just happens most of the colors I like are black, red, and blue so it really don't matter be yourself wear what is comfortable because your personality is who you are not what you wear... And you can dress from hot topic to American Eagle people will still look at you odd not like you because your different but what is more important is how you fell...

After thought
I live in small town USA and get alot of complements on my bondage pants I still have.. By old people....
Follow your heart, live life the way you see fit.

If some people don't approve, that's their problem, not your's.

The people who accept you for who you are, and love you for who you are, deep down, are the people who are worth your time.

Screw the people who want you to change, stay true to what you believe in.

Unless changing yourself is something you believe in.

Eitherway, be who you are, fight for what you think is right.

Life will unfold accordingly if you do that.
link124576
eclecticangel123

What's your "pain". Did your mommy say you can't go to the party?

You know nothing about pain or sorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces