Welcome to Gaia! ::

link124576
lazycommie
hamaro
lazycommie
hamaro

But I'm not agreeing with them. It's my OWN opinion. And doesn't `comformist` mean someone who agrees with everyone else?

Conformist-someone who conforms to a style or group for some reason. A follower.

Saying "conformists suck" is following what countless other people like you say, and so you're conforming to that.

Watashi wa dewa nai otaku.

Say that in English please, I don't speak butchered Japanese.

yo dude i know im goth and i really dont are but..dude lay off her dont talk to her like that shes a friend and fiends are awsome so stop insulting her saying stuff like that is like calling me a cracker its horrible

You know, reading the message can help. I told her to say it in english because I don't understand Japanese, especially not butchered japanese.
-Resurrected Writer-
link124576
woot i got fans ..man i must be a cool goth today ..wooot and you people said i would never accomplish anything

'Cept that you haven't really shown anything to prove that you know what you're talking about; neither has hamaro. In your profile it says that you like MCR, Three Days Grace, and other such bands. You've been a mallgoth this whole time.

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNN.

Ive never heard of any of those bands
Flyleaf && Paramore && Kittie && Metal = <33
Same with Japanese rock and metal.
link124576
i dont hate ou..and im not a mallgoth im a true as can be gothic i just like thoe bands and goth is not a fashion statement its a state of mind so stop it ....and so what if i label m yself goth what do you care

We care because you come on here claiming to be "a true as can be gothic" when it is more then obvious by nearly everything you have typed you are not.
link124576
i dont hate ou..and im not a mallgoth im a true as can be gothic i just like thoe bands and goth is not a fashion statement its a state of mind so stop it ....and so what if i label m yself goth what do you care

Last I checked, goth was a fashion style, no different than any other.
WHAT THE ******** IS A MALLGOTH?
Wait, you got beat up less after going goth?

What kind of bizarro parallel universe do you live in?
link124576

Then tell me where goth began as a subculture, if you're so goth.
And I care because, as a fairly devoted fan of the scene and music, I have seen the term be used the wrong way too many times. It gets irritating.
lazycommie
link124576

Last I checked, goth was a fashion style, no different than any other.
Was a genre of music before then.
your just like every other teenager... your trying to be different

simpleton... domokun
hamaro

A "mallgoth" is a type of "goth" that is in it for the "subculture" and thinks it's being rebellious and cool, etc. It's usually used in a derogatory sense.
hamaro

*Will often shop at Hot Topic
*Will adore bands such as MCR, Three Days Grace, Marilyn Manson, Slayer, Metallica, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, etc; not knowing any founding or current goth bands.
*Will use it as a way to dictate their own personality; often using the phrase, "IT'S A MINDSET YOU GUYS!"
*Often does makeup that looks disgusting.
*Look at the girl in the self-made Slipknot shirt. Nuff said.
you know what you guys can burn in hell i dont care what you say i can type up what ever i want to type up im a real gothic i know i am so what if you people tell me other whys some of you people just got problems by the way goth is not a fasion statement it is a state of mind god you people just because i dont type up alot of goth stuff does not mean im not goth you people should get your heads out off your azzes
-Resurrected Writer-
hamaro

*Will often shop at Hot Topic
*Will adore bands such as MCR, Three Days Grace, Marilyn Manson, Slayer, Metallica, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, etc; not knowing any founding or current goth bands.
*Will use it as a way to dictate their own personality; often using the phrase, "IT'S A MINDSET YOU GUYS!"
*Often does makeup that looks disgusting.
*Look at the girl in the self-made Slipknot shirt. Nuff said.

You put Marilyn Manson twice...I don't know those bands crying
Hot Topic? I only like there Skeleanimals or whatever....
Zumiez is better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces