Welcome to Gaia! ::

should is top being goth or should i be like everyone else...i like being gothic i get my respect unlike when i wasent gothic when i wasent gothic i got beat up punched pushed around and alot more stuff but when im gothic no one touches me..i got some girls lookign at me like oh you look hot but then theres a feeling like im not fiting in or im not part of the crowd....people of gaia tell me should i not be gothic or should i stay gothic??
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
Good God.
abide by that advice foamy says in your signature.

PLEASE.

Noone cares.
You're just a sheep anyways.
Do whatever your friends tell you to do, you tool.
be who you want-it dosent matter what everyone else thinks. if you feel like you need to change then change, but be you, not everyone else

Dapper Man-Lover

Why is that you consider "goth" to be the only other form of personality/looks/whatever? Not wearing all black doesn't make you identical to every other person in the world.

confused

Respect is something you earn, not something you get by dressing/acting a certain way.

Just be you; don't let your clothes and a choice emotional range define who you are.
Ellyn
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
Good God.

PLEASE.

Noone cares.

Thats mean of you to say that.
Don't be so cruel and mean as if you know link124576's personal life.

link124576:
Whether you want to change or not, its your choice and decision. Feel free to do whatever you want. No one is stopping you. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or says about you know. Have confident wink

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Goth is not what you wear neutral

What you wear should be what you want to wear. Not because you want to be respected or taken seriously or whatever.
so what your saying i must earn my respect?? hmmm well i try to do that but some people just look away and im just siting there like duhhhhh and then it gets awkward

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Ellyn
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
Good God.

PLEASE.

Noone cares.

i agree. dont be goth just cause it makes you cool. only be goth if you were born a goth. stop being such a sheep. be your damn self scream
Either way you're "being like everyone else".

Try being YOU for a day or two.
link124576
what the hell was that i asked for advice you monkey not for your unkind words you filthy normal person god why did you right that i asked for advice not your inkind words you freak ..i know what a freak is i am one get over it god you peope these days no respect

He PM'd me this.
teh lulz

OHNOES!!
HE CALLED ME NORMAL!!
AND A FREAK!!
can someone else smell redundancy all up in this beotch?

Dapper Man-Lover

link124576
so what your saying i must earn my respect?? hmmm well i try to do that but some people just look away and im just siting there like duhhhhh and then it gets awkward

Respect doesn't just happen. You have to do good deeds and just be a generally good person to earn respect. Sitting by yourself or having an off-putting "aura" isn't going to help. Generally, being a bit open and friendly is what draws people in and from there, it's just a matter of being a relatively good person.

Like I said: respect is something you earn; you don't automatically have it.
I say you stop ******** around and be yourself instead of labeling your oblivious a**
Shadow Coon II
link124576

Respect doesn't just happen. You have to do good deeds and just be a generally good person to earn respect. Sitting by yourself or having an off-putting "aura" isn't going to help. Generally, being a bit open and friendly is what draws people in and from there, it's just a matter of being a relatively good person.

Like I said: respect is something you earn; you don't automatically have it.

Well said.

/thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas