Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
t1ner

You cry as much as you need to mama. That little girl is being as strong as she can for you, especially living through what has happened so far. What a tough little baby!
Full term babies would have a rough time with her situation.. so I think she is doing the very best her little body can!
I hope she can pull through this, and you all as well. Just continue to do your best to support her. heart
And cry, cry ,cry all you need to. It allows you to be strongest when you need to be. heart

Hoping for her to recover quickly, and soon-

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
t1ner
So....
Quick update.

Raelynn (who is 11 days tomorrow) has a brain hemorrhage (Intraventricular Hemorrhage (IVH)).
Her left side is a level 3 and right side is a 1. I am terrified for my baby girl... They are saying the long term effects can lead to retardation or even death. Her blood pressure is extremely low, and she is on 4 different medications to keep it from dropping to low. She was having seizures all day yesterday and they figured out it was because of the brain hemorrhage. She is hanging in there and the doctors told me it is a waiting game. If they have to continue to medicate her (and they might if the blood pressure doesn't rise) that medication might have long term effects as well.

We figured out she came 15 weeks early because I had an infection in my placenta. They didn't tell me what the infection was, but that I DID have one.

I wouln't wish the pain I am going through right now on ANYONE....

I have been crying for the past two weeks straight, and praying my brains out.......
Please everyone pray for my little girl... She is trying so hard..

You're both in my thoughts. heart
I'm so sorry you're having to go through this! But you and that precious little baby are SO strong! I hope everything turns out alright in the end.

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Sexy Sirens Song
girl name is settled... boy name is still being debated lol

girl
Annabel Lee Lamb

boy
Bruce Bentley Lamb
Royce Bentley Lamb
Bruce Azariah Lamb

lol my fiance really wants the name Bruce. but he wanted like Bruce Wayne like batman

I have a friend.. and her last two names are Leigh Lamb whee whee

Also.. whenever I think of Bruce I think of the shark from Finding Nemo .. So by default I like Royce better. xd
But I love R names.. I could just never pick one I wanted. crying

http://www.momswhothink.com/baby-boy-names/baby-boy-names-r.html Maybe this will help. :3

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Azlein

http://www.momswhothink.com/baby-boy-names/baby-boy-names-r.html Maybe this will help. :3

Maybe, but we'e already decided on Travis. wink
My husband wouldn't let me change it even if I wanted. blaugh
t1ner
So....
Quick update.

Raelynn (who is 11 days tomorrow) has a brain hemorrhage (Intraventricular Hemorrhage (IVH)).
Her left side is a level 3 and right side is a 1. I am terrified for my baby girl... They are saying the long term effects can lead to retardation or even death. Her blood pressure is extremely low, and she is on 4 different medications to keep it from dropping to low. She was having seizures all day yesterday and they figured out it was because of the brain hemorrhage. She is hanging in there and the doctors told me it is a waiting game. If they have to continue to medicate her (and they might if the blood pressure doesn't rise) that medication might have long term effects as well.

We figured out she came 15 weeks early because I had an infection in my placenta. They didn't tell me what the infection was, but that I DID have one.

I have been crying for the past two weeks straight, and praying my brains out.......

I have a friend whose little baby was born at 25 weeks... She just turned 2! She had a pretty bad brain bleed too, and her only issue is that she seizes from time to time... She almost barely gets them anymore. You guys are in my thoughts!

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

t1ner
So....
Quick update.

I dont post in here too often anymore. But I am so sorry you are going through this. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is.

My husband was born at 24 weeks. He had a ton of problems as a newborn. Hes 26 now and perfectly healthy. That was years ago. There are so many new advancements. I'll keep praying for you and your daughter.

Adorable Fatcat

Sexy Sirens Song
sad well my sex drive kicked in... in fully loaded... and my fiance said he doesnt wanna have sex with me because im not attractive anymore User Image

That's evil of him. sad I'm sorry he said such a mean thing to you.

Mistypaw's Partner

Chatty Regular

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Voter 100
@T1ner: Hang in there, most of the time babies make full recovery from it.
If she has a few learning disablities, it isn't the end of the world.
Having a happy healthy child is what matters.
So, just hang in there.
Sending you positive vibes.
Make that THREE people who've told us we should have a baby.

Poor Tyler is losing his mind. Haha

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Petit: My dad and brother told me that I just had to keep having babies after Ashton.
" Once you start, you can't just stop! "
=_=

However my dad has three children.. and wants a DOZEN grandchildren. gonk
Tyler and I are in no rush. Well... Tyler's not and I shouldn't be. We've only been together 6 months. But I'm 23 and Aden is turning 4 and Friday and I feel like I'M WASTING TIME! Oy.. haha

Clean Raider

whee
ButterFairy Rainbow
Sexy Sirens Song
sad well my sex drive kicked in... in fully loaded... and my fiance said he doesnt wanna have sex with me because im not attractive anymore User Image
What an a**! Make him sleep on the couch! You are carrying his child! That should make him worship you!
I'm in total agreement. We pick at our bodies enough as it is he does not need to add to that.

Clean Raider

Sexy Sirens Song
yeah everyone wants me to break up with him. even my parents AND his parents said im better off being a single mother and they would help.

Idk im too nice i guess. I really cant stand him but i cant stand the thought of taking his child away from him and his baby not having him around for a dad. but i know he would be a terrible dad since he's not very responsible and we fight none stop. he's a jerk and an a*****e but i just stick around :/

Only YOU can make you happy, and if you'r not happy, your baby is not going to be happy. If his parents think you're better off then I would listen to them and the rest of your support group, they are here for you and while we may not all think it now, seeing things from the outside make it easier for them to judge and see what's best for you. Putting that sort of stress on your mind and body is not a good thing, it's bad.
He could still see your child if he wishes, but if a guy is telling you flat out you're not attractive to him, honey - I really hate to say this but he's probably never going to think you are again. Especially if you've sent him pictures of your girlies. wink
You have to make the right choice not only for you but for your child. The tough questions of : do you want your baby to look up to a man like that? Do you want your child to get some of his antics and sayings and mannerisms? Do you want to be a woman who ends up taking care of her child and her man when you both should be taking care of your baby? It's not fair to you and you DO deserve better. There are other men out there who would love to be a daddy figure for your little one. Your support group helps you out.
I was raised by grandparents, aunts and uncles and my mom. There were a few good guys in my mom's life and I learned different things and I respect those guys. My real dad wasn't around but his family was and still is and that's all that matter is that there was family there looking out for everyone.
You don't need a guy who treats you like that, how is he going to treat your kiddo?

Clean Raider

t1ner
Praying hard for your baby girl.
Sexy Sirens Song
o o o o o question!

does anyone else's baby freak out when they take a shower? I've noticed it ever since i started feeling and seeing my baby move. As soon as i start taking a shower it freaks out and starts moving around like crazy and it doesnt stop for like 10 mins after i get out of the shower.

o-0 its weird and entertaining. i think ima try to video it tomorrow when i get out of the shower.
Nope, maybe baby likes the noise.
ButterFairy Rainbow
Sexy Sirens Song
o-0

my tummy just got bad gas randomly and it made my sides and everything jiggle.... i think it scared the baby because it's now* like wiggling around pushing itself up against my outter tummy wall
I love to fart when my brother is around, he runs gagging... he deserves it to... Payback!
Awesome! High fives for that.
ButterFairy Rainbow
Okay so get this. Today I was at the store getting me some groceries and this dude walks up and says, "I like a pregnant woman, with the big hard swollen breasts, so are you pregnant?" then I said no, this is what happens when you don't wear your pants correctly. Sure as hell scared him. He lifted up his pants, did up his belt and ran off. Then some other guy came over and said "That was funny, but are you really pregnant cause if so thats hot, so I said No, I just had to much Mcdonalds. Jerks...
Seriously? You go woman. What idiots and assholes.
The Fetish Faerie

We have been "if it happens it happens" since our wedding in 2010, but officially trying since September of 2011.
Keep at it. It's only been a few months. If it doesn't happen now just try and be happy you won't have to go through a summer pregnancy. I hear it's the worst because you're body is already hot that you can't really peel of the layers like you can in winter. I'm sure it'll happen soon anyways. After a year is when you start asking the fertility questions. =
SlightlyBurntCupcake

Took a nap. A nice fat one.
Is anybody else DROOLING? gonk I'm so bad this pregnancy.. it's awful.

My mouth waters a lot more and I can't stand the way my mouth feels when I wake which ends up in teeth being brushed immediately! And cheeks and tongue scraped. Gross bacteria and such. Ick!

Adorable Fatcat

t1ner
So....
Quick update.

Hang in there. Cry as much as you need to, pray as much as you want. Touch her as much as they will let you. Babies respond well to touch, especially from their parents. Just be with her and hope until it feels like your heart will burst. Babies are a lot stronger than we ever believe.

We are a lot stronger than we ever believe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff