Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Not a clue. But if he sounds mucousy, try a humidifier. A cool mist one. I used one for Amelia and it really works.

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

I'll look at some today and hope to find a 5-10$ one.
CX
@Momma - Its a pretty cruel opinion, its trying to upset someone. That is unfair. We all have things we disagree on, but we dont go out of our way to upset people.
Its pathetic to pick on someone on the internet.

@Romantic - If you didnt want to start thread drama, you would of PM'd this to Chombi.
Thats all im saying before it gets out of hand. Just leave if you have nothing nice to say.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Romantic AIDs
>>(. I am weird, and I feel strange...]>>

Not trying to start drama, just stating how I feel.

And this, Chombi, is directed at you.

1. I'd like to start of saying that you deserved to have social services called on you. You're a s**t mother. Your children are seven and five and arent in school? Your son has his teeth rotting?
Seriously?
And dont be pissed at your family, be pissed at yourself for neglecting your children. Be glad that even if you dont give a s**t about your kids, atleast someone does.
2. You're constantly complaining about lack of money, yet you're sitting at a computer with internet access and a wii that you supposedly bought with tax returns. You have ******** up priorities.
You've put your needs and WANTS before your children. And that's something you should be ashamed of.
3. A friend of mine just called her SRS office and if you live in the USA regardless of income, if you need help there are programs to help you get FREE assistance which is what she has right now. There are always outlets to get help and funding for yourself and your children.
When she explained the story to her case worker she was wondering how you still retained custody of your children.
4. Why is it that you have yet to go to the hospital again? Because you KNOW that your baby will be alright? Because there's no chance that something could go wrong, because you're a doctor, and you're so experienced in this field?
WHATEVER. You're an idiot. Just because you've had two kids does not mean that nothings going to go wrong with this pregnancy.
And if you dont go, there's going to be chance that you give birth to a dead baby.
Have fun with that.
5. Last but not least, I call bullshit on you. There's no way you could be real. And if you are, you should be so ashamed of yourself.

<<[I've got one fear, its so hard to change. )<<
Oh wow looks like you are trying to start drama to me. 1. I didnt know that your child was supposed to be in school by six years old and there was nothing I could do about it seeing as how the social security administration wasnt giving me his information and he JUST has his SS# registered this year.
Drake doesnt even need to be in school until 6 years old, hes five so im putting him in preschool though I dont HAVE to but they feel it would be better.

Also his teeth no matter how much i brushed them just got that way and wasnt under my control, I lost my medicade thus couldnt afford to pay for it which doesnt necessarily make me a s**t mother, it was something I couldnt control. '

2. Tax returns, you have to take into consideration that we had absolutely no furniture and beds, I had a computer before I got my tax return and internet service because the phone jacks in this house are all broken thus we need internet for phone to pay the bills, and mapquest to get around the city to find all of the places that we need to get to like social services and the health department.

The wii was extra (and for them)but what I got with the tax return were beds and food and clothing for my kids. I also payed two months in advance on rent and payed off the water and electric. Now I dont know what you consider bad spending but all of that stuff we are better off with getting, plus have anouther W2 due to come in so I was going to spend that souly on the new baby and my children.
----
3. I dont know if you knew this but I was planning on getting medicade anyways before social services were even called on me, I couldnt get my birthcertificate though so I was waiting until I got that, but since it turns out I cant get it I decided to go in anyways without my info. I was fully aware of the bennefits I simply did not have all of my information.

4. If you knew anything about me it would be because I have no insurance and I live in america which requires insurance?

5. thats nice think what you want. ^^ Have a nice day.

Friendly Regular

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
[~Happy Bunny~]
@Momma - Its a pretty cruel opinion, its trying to upset someone. That is unfair. We all have things we disagree on, but we dont go out of our way to upset people.

@Romantic - If you didnt want to start thread drama, you would of PM'd this to Chombi.
Thats all im saying before it gets out of hand. Just leave if you have nothing nice to say.

Yeah, you're right on the fact that it was a bit cruel, but it does seem like Chombi keeps making excuses as to why she's not getting things done. It could've been handled better (such as a PM), but it was already posted so it'd too late now. xD

Its not being "not nice."
But more like being honest. I'm only saying what most of us have thought and felt for a long time, and I'm not going to ignore it. If she is real, she is neglecting her child. NO child deserves to live in those conditions.
If she's not, she's a troll and needs to leave.
Either way.
Also, I dont believe you have the authority to boot me from this thread. And I didnt PM chombi because I didnt want to. I would have been ignored, and I'm not afraid of saying something. If I have something to say, I'll say it infront of everyone.
Dont like it? too bad.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Romantic AIDs
[~Happy Bunny~]
@Romantic - You are trying to start drama. You could of PM'd this to Chombi,
Hate to say it, i dont think Chombi would give a s**t what you think. Who are you to tell anyone how to be a parent. Parent of the year are you?
You have no right to criticize someone. That you dont even know. Ive never seen you post here.

You're right, I AM trying to start drama. rolleyes
I may not be a parent, but I know how to parent much better than she does.
I know chombi wouldnt give a s**t about what I say, considering she doesnt even give a s**t about her kids. neutral

Uhm if I didnt give a s**t about my kids they would not have an appointment for the doctor tomorrow, and i would have just let social services take them.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
MommaFushigi
[~Happy Bunny~]

Yeah, you're right on the fact that it was a bit cruel, but it does seem like Chombi keeps making excuses as to why she's not getting things done. It could've been handled better (such as a PM), but it was already posted so it'd too late now. xD
Not getting things done? I was at school for an hour yesterday filling out papers, I have an appointment to get vaccinations tomorrow as well as proof of birth. In a little bit im going to social services to meet with someone about medicade, and social services is seeing what they can do about getting drake to the detist without medicade or insurance. So how is that not getting things done?

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
ok so i think i might be pregnant! im like a week late...BUT,
i went to my doctor for a test and it came back that i was not pregnant... BUT,
she told me that i needed to wait two weeks after my missed period to get an accuate test... honestly, at first i was crushed... my sister told me that the nurse was lieing to me and that i didnt have to wait two weeks... i dont know what to think anymore... is the nurse telling me the truth? could i still be pregnant? please give me some advice!

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

OAO
Is anyone elses kid (who doesn't know many words yet) talking in their sleep?

1. How do you NOT know your child has to be in school when they're six? If you dont know, maybe you should get informed. Dont blame it on others.
Teeth dont just get that way. So either they werent brushed, he ate s**t food, or both.

2. So, a s**t load of money comes into your possession when you dont have a stead y income, and the practical thing is to blow it?
Kids dont need video games. They're better off with outside play. :/
So thats a piss poor excuse.

3. You dont have a valid driver's license or a birth certificate? You can get a valid state ID without your birth cert. and then get your birth cert. in your state. The laws have been looked up.
So either you just dont care, or you're too lazy to look it up.

4. As previously stated, you CAN get aid.

5. I'm having a marvelous day, thanks. :]

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
mailie me
ok so i think i might be pregnant! im like a week late...BUT,
i went to my doctor for a test and it came back that i was not pregnant... BUT,
she told me that i needed to wait two weeks after my missed period to get an accuate test... honestly, at first i was crushed... my sister told me that the nurse was lieing to me and that i didnt have to wait two weeks... i dont know what to think anymore... is the nurse telling me the truth? could i still be pregnant? please give me some advice!
User Image

Yes, you could be.
Those 2 weeks after could make a big difference.
Ask for a blood test as well, not just a piss test.
Chombi
MommaFushigi
[~Happy Bunny~]

Not getting things done? I was at school for an hour yesterday filling out papers, I have an appointment to get vaccinations tomorrow as well as proof of birth. In a little bit im going to social services to meet with someone about medicade, and social services is seeing what they can do about getting drake to the detist without medicade or insurance. So how is that not getting things done?

Its pretty sad that you had to wait until social services were called to get your a** moving. :/

@mailie: What kind of test? A blood test or a urine test?

@Amarah: Amelia giggles and whimpers in her sleep. I think it's possible for an older child to talk in their sleep. I mean, I don't see why not.

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Scotch Taped Heart
@mailie: What kind of test? A blood test or a urine test?

@Amarah: Amelia giggles and whimpers in her sleep. I think it's possible for an older child to talk in their sleep. I mean, I don't see why not.

It was a urine test

@chombi- thanks i needed that reassurance a lot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas