wife 0.2770137524558 27.7% [ 423 ]
husband 0.079240340537001 7.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 1527 ]

Adorable Nymph

Hello o.o is this thread still alive?
Mhm.
It's just veeeery slow.

I got a 2nd job.
Nate is hoping to hear back from a couple places.
Bleh.

Enigmatic Lionheart

3,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shout out from Tucson AZ!
Been a air force wife for 5 years, husband and I met on facebook (back before it got annoying), dated on FFXI and skype, then met a year later for about a week, and another year after that he proposed when I saved up enough money to visit him in Okinawa. We got married 3 months later while he was PCSing to England and I was on spring break from college.

I visited him that summer before going back to school for my last semester (he wanted me to graduate) Then moved to England with him. Year and half later ended up in Tucson, trying to stay here, we'll see how that works out lol. He's been in 8 years and here's to 12 more! heart (I'm currently trying to join myself)

(oh also I'm back after like a 4 year hiatus. A younger friend from work got me to log back in ; ; started on gaia back in 06)

xxheatwave's Spouse

Tipsy Dabbler

5,500 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
S/O from WA state wink
I'm new to this stuff! We have been married for 5 years (6 in oct where he will also be in for a year)
For some reason, I never expected there to be a thread on Gaia for this! I should really know better....
My boyfriend joined the army in March, we'd been together for two and a half years (more or less) by that point, so soon(ish) I'll be an army wife. Which is scary. I'm a RAF brat though so the whole moving around thing isn't too much of a big deal for me.

xxheatwave's Spouse

Tipsy Dabbler

5,500 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Rosrael
For some reason, I never expected there to be a thread on Gaia for this! I should really know better....
My boyfriend joined the army in March, we'd been together for two and a half years (more or less) by that point, so soon(ish) I'll be an army wife. Which is scary. I'm a RAF brat though so the whole moving around thing isn't too much of a big deal for me.
I know nothing of military life. It is definitely a learning experience.

Adorable Nymph

Geez I feel like a totally newbie I just been dating my bf for about 7 months and we haven't even met. sweatdrop

xxheatwave's Spouse

Tipsy Dabbler

5,500 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
MajokoAura
Geez I feel like a totally newbie I just been dating my bf for about 7 months and we haven't even met. sweatdrop
have you video chatted.

/call nev and max

Adorable Nymph

3 boys stole my soul
MajokoAura
have you video chatted.

/call nev and max
Of course we have we text almost everyday. He joined before we met and well we are taking things slow. Which I'm happy about I just never dated a guy in the military before. sweatdrop

xxheatwave's Spouse

Tipsy Dabbler

5,500 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
MajokoAura
3 boys stole my soul
MajokoAura
have you video chatted.

/call nev and max
Of course we have we text almost everyday. He joined before we met and well we are taking things slow. Which I'm happy about I just never dated a guy in the military before. sweatdrop
I was kidding. D;

If someone told me that my hubby was going to joined I would not have believed it.

Adorable Nymph

3 boys stole my soul
MajokoAura
3 boys stole my soul
MajokoAura
have you video chatted.

/call nev and max
I was kidding. D;

If someone told me that my hubby was going to joined I would not have believed it.
Haha it's alright. The guy I'm with I really can't picture him being in the military his in the air force but I couldn't imagine him as a marine. XD Which part of the military is your hubby in?

xxheatwave's Spouse

Tipsy Dabbler

5,500 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
MajokoAura
3 boys stole my soul
MajokoAura
3 boys stole my soul
MajokoAura
have you video chatted.

/call nev and max
I was kidding. D;

Haha it's alright. The guy I'm with I really can't picture him being in the military his in the air force but I couldn't imagine him as a marine. XD Which part of the military is your hubby in?
Army. :p

Adorable Nymph

3 boys stole my soul
MajokoAura
3 boys stole my soul
MajokoAura
3 boys stole my soul
MajokoAura
have you video chatted.

/call nev and max
I was kidding. D;

Army. :p
ooh nice.^.^
3 boys stole my soul
Rosrael
I know nothing of military life. It is definitely a learning experience.

It is. This time round will be different because I'll have to change jobs every time!
How are you finding it?

dixie1775's Partner

Adorable Werewolf

44,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
  • I Voted! 25
I'm in Arizona now. Have been for a month now. Not seeing why everyone hates it here in Yuma. I actually like it here and there is no humidity thank the goodness! Base housing isn't as bad as everyone makes it either. Yes they may be strict on some rules, but it's all in good judgement for our safety. I'll be here for the next 2 years at least, maybe 3 if my hubby extends, but after that is questionable since we're not sure if he'll get selected for SSgt or not and that depends on if he can stay in after 10 years.

Btw, I still stand by the whole don't buy a house thing. I have friends renting my house out and hopefully buying it after 2 years down the road, but no guarantee and that scares me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff