Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Noob

I'm single by choice. You wouldn't believe how many guys are lining up their balls on the floor for me... cool
User Image

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm happy being single because it causes less problems for another person. I have no right to take away the happiness of another.

Diamond Bear

I've been single for over a year. After so many disappointing relationships, I needed some time to improve my self esteem and figure out why I was dating the kind of guys I dated.
I wouldn't mind being in a relationship now but due to my work/school schedule I don't really have the time to meet guys.

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
I've been single all my life so far... I'm just waiting for the future... At this rate, I may be single forever neutral

Lonely Noob

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Hurray for you.
I was single for the longest time and I was very happy because i never had to deal with the drama that my friends did. But then I found the right person and since we've gotten together there has been absolutely no drama. If drama is what you want to avoid, take my word for it and be honest with your partner and make sure that you pick the "right" person.
I like being in a relationships, it's only shitty when you don't know what you want.

Anxious Millionaire

Being single is certainly better than being in a shitty relationship, and I know what a shitty relationship is like.

But right now I'm in a committed relationship with my best friend and I couldn't be happier. Being single or being in a relationship: one isn't necessarily better than the other; it's just the individual circumstances and people and where you are in your life at any given point.

Familiar Poster

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I've been single for 2 years.

And I love it.
I'm not really old enough to have serious relationships. But my aunt like it best when they're single cos' they like to party at clubs & hang with guys. At least, that's what they told me.

Profitable Partner

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hive Mind 200
Iced Vodka
If you truely love someone (and not just a hook up or maybe this would work kind of thing), relationships are really worth the hurt, the drama and everything else nasty that comes with the good.

Don't the really strong, healthy relationships lack the pain and drama that one sees in less mature relationships?
SapphireLuigi
Iced Vodka
If you truely love someone (and not just a hook up or maybe this would work kind of thing), relationships are really worth the hurt, the drama and everything else nasty that comes with the good.

Don't the really strong, healthy relationships lack the pain and drama that one sees in less mature relationships?

Each relationship differs according to the circumstances and persons involved, but it's the overcoming of challenges that makes the relationship worth while.

Profitable Partner

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hive Mind 200
I've been single since mid-September (7 months) and I really like it. I think I need the time to mature and grow without another person by my side. I tend to sort of morph into a compliment to whoever I'm with because I'm in a really amorphous state right now. I want to work on that. Figuring out what I think about myself, improving self-esteem...

I also just grasped the concept that I can have sex without being in a relationship. I always knew it, but I never did it (well sort of, but he was my ex and I was still in love with him so I don't think that counts; I was devoted to him).

I'm also starting to do things without my friends, who I've really clung to since I got to college. That's good for me too.

I have to work on meeting new people.

Profitable Partner

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hive Mind 200
Iced Vodka
SapphireLuigi
Iced Vodka

Each relationship differs according to the circumstances and persons involved, but it's the overcoming of challenges that makes the relationship worth while.

I suppose so

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces