Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'd be happy being single if I could still get regular sex while I was single.

Dapper Dabbler

I love my independence. I find being in a relationship is such a burden. "Where are you?" "What are you up to?" "Who are you with?" Blahh! Constantly, that's so annoying!!

I love being single. heart

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'd prefer it if more people were single and explored instead of thinking they need a serious relationship or any relationship before being sexually or romantically involved with someone. Young'ins jump from relationship to relationship all the time thinking they need a cover in order to have fun and be safe.. in my opinion it devalues actual relationships, and in the end causes more people to cling to shitty relationships thinking that they are worth more than themselves.. which is sad.

On that note, I prefer open relationships, not because of any relation to the word 'single' because there is none, but because they tend to be just a bit more open minded and honest than one on one deals.
I enjoy singularity; there is no need to be chained to someone.

Zephyr Avalon's Compadre

Wicked Bloodsucker

User Image
Yeah, when I was single I didn't mind it much but there were times where I just couldn't stand it.
I was always the third wheel around my friends, and whenever I liked a guy that I wanted to date or something, they were taken or not interested. So I was single for a loooong a** time.

BUT, being single that long made me realize that patience in in fact a virtue, and I finally found my guy almost 2 years ago, and we're still stronger than ever, with pretty much no fights. :3

It's just one of those things, it depends on the person. I know a lot of people who'd prefer to be single over being in a relationship cause like... yeah, those things can be full of dumb drama and too much to handle.

I feel like I'm rambling... i'm done now xD
x:

We are humans.
It is in our nature to make mistakes, to learn from them, and to try and never make that same mistake again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff