Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Phantom

Yobyaxes S
Vause
Wigwam the Dodo
Vause
Yobyaxes S

Of course I am. It's just Emma Watson's way of saying that men should be in service to women but women shouldn't do anything to help men. Thus, it's just as misandric as any other feminist organization. It's in the name, HeFORShe, meaning what can men do to help women.

You do realize that Emma Watson is only a part of the organization right? Misandry and valid Feminism do not go hand in hand.
Yes, men do need to contribute to feminism in order for it to function. Even though they benefit greatly from the patriarchy, they still have multiple issues that real feminists care about.
I don't know who/where your ideas of Feminism came from, maybe a bad experience, but there are people out there who care about men and women's problems.
The patriarchy
You mean that system that bleeds us dry and holds us responsible for the pitfalls of women
that system that ensures any woman who wants to can deprive her child of a father
can order her newborn son's c**k to be mangled
can utilize the powers of the very government to send out a straw and suckle from a man's milkshake, ignoring that the child exists against his will and permissions, which never counted anyway
the system that threatens, very seriously, to send any of our number straight to jail without so much a cursory glance at why this must be so because clearly, the accusation alone is proof indeed
The system which has obviously spared no expense at keeping the dangerous and radical feminist quiet and kept her from preaching her truth to the people, kept her suppressed, and ensured that men still reign freely

Long Live the ******** Patriarchy right
cry me a ******** river I've got to go down to the manbank and cash in some malecheques
get some of that pay-triarchy

User Image

Why am I not surprised?

You know what's also funny, I have never met an MRA that wore a fedora unless it was to troll the feminists. Feminists meanwhile all dye their hair in stupid unnatural colors, don't shave their pits and wear dumb looking hipster glasses like you have on your sig there. If that's not the pot calling the kettle black as far as stereotypes go, I dunno what is.

The reason I used that image is because you sound like one big baby who cannot accept the privilege that you have.
I really hope you do not believe that anyone could care about your views on women's image expression.
Please, check yourself and stop denying the fact that you do not have any power/can do no wrong.

Liberal Phantom

Yobyaxes S
Vause
Yobyaxes S
Vause
Wigwam the Dodo
The patriarchy
You mean that system that bleeds us dry and holds us responsible for the pitfalls of women
that system that ensures any woman who wants to can deprive her child of a father
can utilize the powers of the very government to send out a straw and suckle from a man's milkshake, ignoring that the child exists against his will and permissions, which never counted anyway
the system that threatens, very seriously, to send any of our number straight to jail without so much a cursory glance at why this must be so because clearly, the accusation alone is proof indeed
The system which has obviously spared no expense at keeping the dangerous and radical feminist quiet and kept her from preaching her truth to the people, kept her suppressed, and ensured that men still reign freely

cry me a ******** river I've got to go down to the manbank and cash in some malecheques

User Image

Why am I not surprised?

You know what's also funny, I have never met an MRA that wore a fedora unless it was to troll the feminists. Feminists meanwhile all dye their hair in stupid unnatural colors, don't shave their pits and wear dumb looking hipster glasses like you have on your sig there. If that's not the pot calling the kettle black as far as stereotypes go, I dunno what is.

The reason I used that image is because you sound like one big baby who cannot accept the privilege that you have.
I really hope you do not believe that anyone could care about your views on women's image expression.
Please, check yourself and stop denying the fact that you do not have any power/can do no wrong.

What privilege? If I had that, I'd be getting paid to sit on my a** like I'm doing right now. I didn't know that I would have "privilege" if I was a homeless bum and some female CEO walked by me on the street and told me "Check your privilege and stop opressing me you shitlord!" just because I have a d**k.

It seems to me that your definition of privilege is weighed on how much money a person has.
You have completely missed the point here. You should probably spend some more time researching what male privilege actually is and less time demeaning women.
Good luck!

Fuzzy Member

Vause
Wigwam the Dodo
Vause
Yobyaxes S
Vause
Yobyaxes S

Then how come I don't see them get nearly as much recognition in feminist circles as they should be getting?

And don't say it's because they don't get beat nearly as much.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm sure you're familiar with HeForShe, which 'extends' their hand out to men and recognizes their struggle. Also, my university and my friend's who attend different universities hold a special program that deals with helping male abuse victims.
It doesn't have to be in the mainstream to be valid.

Of course I am. It's just Emma Watson's way of saying that men should be in service to women but women shouldn't do anything to help men. Thus, it's just as misandric as any other feminist organization. It's in the name, HeFORShe, meaning what can men do to help women.

You do realize that Emma Watson is only a part of the organization right? Misandry and valid Feminism do not go hand in hand.
Yes, men do need to contribute to feminism in order for it to function. Even though they benefit greatly from the patriarchy, they still have multiple issues that real feminists care about.
I don't know who/where your ideas of Feminism came from, maybe a bad experience, but there are people out there who care about men and women's problems.
The patriarchy

User Image
Yeah well done
you go girl
girl power and all that
Vause
If the focus of your posts is to simply whine because you're not having it your way, rather than having a mature conversation, then take it to PMs. This is the only time I'll be saying this to you.

Fuzzy Member

Yobyaxes S
Wigwam the Dodo
Vause
Wigwam the Dodo
Vause
Yobyaxes S

The patriarchy

User Image
Yeah well done
you go girl
girl power and all that

If only the both of us, Tony, Gone Crazy, Space Navy and Let's Eat Pizza worked together in battling all these feminists. I know it isn't easy because they'll throw fake "sources" at you all the time. But I guess that's how it is when you have an echo chamber of likeminded people. Feminists will never post on either r/KotakuInAction or r/MensRights and there are so many feminists in In The News and Extended Discussion that anyone of us that dare venture in gets mob attacked.
Well.
For one, I'm no combatant. I am or will be engaged in no such battle or fight.
If what you say is true, then 'we' have our own echochambers/safespaces to do our own general susurus, knights need not apply.

But yeah, I think I'll indulge in some of that delicious self-preservation-instinct privilege and not go to those places. And if I do, heavenforbid, I might just keep my beak shut.

Fuzzy Member

Vause

Self-Awareness at an all-time low
Like even rabid animals are more self-aware

I mean there's hypocrisy and then there's...
What do you call this? The mental functions of a rock? Head-in-the-Sand?

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
betheayytomylmao
User Image
There is no need for any movement or identity only the truth.

"Feminism is for equality" is meaningless. It doesn't explain anything. It's just a sound-bite that doesn't actually explain what feminism really is.
There's lots of different kinds of Feminism's with mutually exclusive beliefs from each other, yet they all say they're for equality. So saying "Feminism is for equality" or "I am for equality" doesn't mean jack s**t or explain anything about the person/ideology and his/her/it's system of beliefs.
You know it's really frustrating that this honestly has to be pointed out to a group of people who apparently are college educated. It just goes to show that you don't need to be smart at all to get a college degree anymore. If college really held people's feet to the fire and improved people's critical thinking skills, nobody would be saying the meaningless "Feminism is for equality" without explaining what in the ******** they actually mean by that.
For example what if Libertarians said "We're for freedom" but did not mention that by freedom they mean things like a respect for private property, free speech to be protected by the government, innocent until proven guilty, low taxes, few regulations on businesses, etc, etc. If they didn't do this then the statement "I'm for freedom" would be ******** meaningless too. But Libertarians actually explain what they actually mean by freedom, but lots of liberal feminist retards don't. They just say "I'm for equality guiyz" without explaining in detail anything they believe.
They aren't communicating anything of substance, they are so stupid they seem to think a soundbite is the same thing as an articulate and well thought out opinion on something.
From my personal understanding, feminism is specifically about gaining equal rights for women politically, socially, and economically. That it's about getting the same benefits and oppurtunities as men while being heald to the same standard.

I personally don't feminism is a negative thing, but because everyone has a voice thanks to the advent of the Internet, and more importantly today's politically polarizing atmosphere, it's been commonplace for those with strong political identities to get outraged. One person posts an emotionally charged photo with a seemingly thought-provoking caption and a catchy hashtag and eventually you got a bandwagon filled with people ready to kick a** and chew bubble gum.

You know me already, you know that I myself am a supporter of feminism so you know that I don't agree with you guys when you say that women ave nothing to complain about. When you say that women have no place on the battlefield etc etc, but I think you and I can agree that one, as much feminists would like to think so, there are those among them who aren't free of ignorance. And 2 and more importantly, That there are feminists who overlook "and heald by the same standard."

There seems to be a lot of effort spent on finding scapegoats for some feminism cause rather than do some introspection and see where their efforts are most needed. To see where society has gone right in feminists eyes and to see where we still need improvement, and most importantly where they need it most.

That's what I think is wrong anyway.
Lets Eat Pizza
As a proud anti-feminist, I've gone to local rallies, womens groups, and more to spread the real oppression that men face, and to show that women are not victims or oppressed in any way in the States. Due to being anti-feminist, girls in the school my son attends cannot wear "Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them: shirts- and in the same, girls are FORCED to do the same exercises as boys despite the female teacher and some female parents disliking it.
I've helped to raise awareness about the lack of male shelters and help lines there is, and am currently getting a fundraiser, locally, set up for male abuse victims, rape victims, domestic violence, etc for the men and boys in the area.
I'm also a proud intactivist, which goes along with the information I give regarding how you can mutilate boys and not girls. Thankfully, with how much of a sexist movement feminism has become, these little notions go a long way to make sure our men and boys are safe.

So, any other anti-feminists out there? Even if you don't do anything, thank you! And if you do things, what type do you do? I love hearing these amazing stories.

EDIT- I've already spoke to a mod. If I tell you to PM me and you reply back, I am allowed to report you. Try to be courteous to someone who is doing good.

Wow, let me just say as a feminist I really love your viewpoints and your experience outlooks here. Especially the instance with your sons school banning propaganda that promotes hated towards males. I liked reading about your considerations for the inequalities of men's shelters versus women's shelters too. Allow me to prose this. As a feminist who as adopted feminist view from what educated feminists have taught me I have been taught more about gender equality and not hated toward males. Seeing people call themselves feminists that act out to hate males is not my, experience with feminists. So, it was really great to read about your experiences with them and how it is a opposite movement compared to what I have seen as the feminist movement. I would consider some of the practices you mentioned as male haters or oppressors and not what I know as the definition of feminism. Thank you so much for this exposure to opposing viewpoints. I guess this is a great example how people can come in the same name of something but represent different values.
-ThE LoCal HipPY-
Lets Eat Pizza
As a proud anti-feminist, I've gone to local rallies, womens groups, and more to spread the real oppression that men face, and to show that women are not victims or oppressed in any way in the States. Due to being anti-feminist, girls in the school my son attends cannot wear "Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them: shirts- and in the same, girls are FORCED to do the same exercises as boys despite the female teacher and some female parents disliking it.
I've helped to raise awareness about the lack of male shelters and help lines there is, and am currently getting a fundraiser, locally, set up for male abuse victims, rape victims, domestic violence, etc for the men and boys in the area.
I'm also a proud intactivist, which goes along with the information I give regarding how you can mutilate boys and not girls. Thankfully, with how much of a sexist movement feminism has become, these little notions go a long way to make sure our men and boys are safe.

So, any other anti-feminists out there? Even if you don't do anything, thank you! And if you do things, what type do you do? I love hearing these amazing stories.

EDIT- I've already spoke to a mod. If I tell you to PM me and you reply back, I am allowed to report you. Try to be courteous to someone who is doing good.

Wow, let me just say as a feminist I really love your viewpoints and your experience outlooks here. Especially the instance with your sons school banning propaganda that promotes hated towards males. I liked reading about your considerations for the inequalities of men's shelters versus women's shelters too. Allow me to prose this. As a feminist who as adopted feminist view from what educated feminists have taught me I have been taught more about gender equality and not hated toward males. Seeing people call themselves feminists that act out to hate males is not my, experience with feminists. So, it was really great to read about your experiences with them and how it is a opposite movement compared to what I have seen as the feminist movement. I would consider some of the practices you mentioned as male haters or oppressors and not what I know as the definition of feminism. Thank you so much for this exposure to opposing viewpoints. I guess this is a great example how people can come in the same name of something but represent different values.
You can tell the generations of feminism to where a person stands on how they are able to take in and react. I respect you, and thank you for the collective reply, especially compared to the many insults and threads I have had the 'joy' of receiving because of this thread.
As easy as it is, I'm curious as to why feminists who want actual equality do not take the label as egalitarian. That focuses on both gender's rights, rather than one gender over the other as feminism does.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff