Welcome to Gaia! ::

As a proud anti-feminist, I've gone to local rallies, womens groups, and more to spread the real oppression that men face, and to show that women are not victims or oppressed in any way in the States. Due to being anti-feminist, girls in the school my son attends cannot wear "Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them: shirts- and in the same, girls are FORCED to do the same exercises as boys despite the female teacher and some female parents disliking it.
I've helped to raise awareness about the lack of male shelters and help lines there is, and am currently getting a fundraiser, locally, set up for male abuse victims, rape victims, domestic violence, etc for the men and boys in the area.
I'm also a proud intactivist, which goes along with the information I give regarding how you can mutilate boys and not girls. Thankfully, with how much of a sexist movement feminism has become, these little notions go a long way to make sure our men and boys are safe.

So, any other anti-feminists out there? Even if you don't do anything, thank you! And if you do things, what type do you do? I love hearing these amazing stories.

EDIT- I've already spoke to a mod. If I tell you to PM me and you reply back, I am allowed to report you. Try to be courteous to someone who is doing good.

Demonic Phantom

*raises hand proudly* where's no mercy?
French Pizza
Hello hello!
Though, I'm confused at the second part. (I want pizza now as well)

Devoted Pirate

So, you are seeking gender equality via addressing double standards, terrible clothing choices, and actively questioning current institutions...

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.. but describes itself as anti-duck - is it still a duck?

Demonic Phantom

DHMIS Paige
French Pizza
Hello hello!

a feminazi.
French Pizza
DHMIS Paige
French Pizza
Hello hello!

a feminazi.
Oh fun.
Though, I deal with them on an almost daily basis. Broken records.
Blackrose_Knight
So, you are seeking gender equality via addressing double standards, terrible clothing choices, and actively questioning current institutions...

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.. but describes itself as anti-duck - is it still a duck?
Nope. I'm seeking to where females cannot hide behind being females to act like a victim, be treated better, and show that women are not oppressed in any form- thus making feminism pointless.
I fight for the rights of males, and once they are not oppressed anymore, I will be a strict egalitarian/humanist.
I'm against the current feminist movement, but I'm also against mra's.

I'm just a person who chooses not to get involved in the massive circle jerk.
And what I do about it is just treat people like ******** people.

Devoted Pirate

DHMIS Paige
Blackrose_Knight

Nope. I'm seeking to where females cannot hide behind being females to act like a victim, be treated better, and show that women are not oppressed in any form- thus making feminism pointless.
I fight for the rights of males, and once they are not oppressed anymore, I will be a strict egalitarian/humanist.
So I identify as a feminist, and... have participated in pretty much everything you have described there in your OP. Avid intactivist here myself. I think doctors should be put away for child sexual abuse for preforming a RIC.

So I can do anything a man can do eh? Tell that to my high school counselor who in no unspoken terms said I should not study science because I am a girl and that I should take home ec instead of the advanced science classes in my high school.

. Or take a peak in that thread where some chick's mom thinks its never okay to hit girls, even in self defense because girls. All are examples of gender specific bullshit because of a rigid, (false) dichotomous, gender structure. It doesn't serve ANYBODY.

To deny women are not oppressed is as absurd as claiming men are not oppressed.

Oppression hits us all in shitty ways. Playing the Oppression Olympics game just leads to pissing contests who has it worst. Which distracts from the real issue - we all have been served varying forms of s**t sandwiches because of bullshit gender expectations.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Im jus like
in the middle

I wanna see everyone get the help they need an s**t like that
Blackrose_Knight
DHMIS Paige
Blackrose_Knight

So I identify as a feminist, and... have participated in pretty much everything you have described there in your OP. Avid intactivist here myself. I think doctors should be put away for child sexual abuse for preforming a RIC.

So I can do anything a man can do eh? Tell that to my high school counselor who in no unspoken terms said I should not study science because I am a girl and that I should take home ec instead of the advanced science classes in my high school.

. Or take a peak in that thread where some chick's mom thinks its never okay to hit girls, even in self defense because girls. All are examples of gender specific bullshit because of a rigid, (false) dichotomous, gender structure. It doesn't serve ANYBODY.

To deny women are not oppressed is as absurd as claiming men are not oppressed.

Oppression hits us all in shitty ways. Playing the Oppression Olympics game just leads to pissing contests who has it worst. Which distracts from the real issue - we all have been served varying forms of s**t sandwiches because of bullshit gender expectations.
You're not a feminist, then. Feminisms fights for women. "the advocacy of women's rights". No where does it state for men. If you want to argue, PM me. I'm looking for other anti-feminists and their lovely ideas. C:

Like I said in my first post- women are not oppressed in the States.
Silly Annie
Im jus like
in the middle

I wanna see everyone get the help they need an s**t like that
Humanism/egalitarians. I'm close to that, but I fight for the lack of help men are able to get since I have only men in my life to really care for (Besides my mother). Ive watched too many suffer, thus, fight for their lack of rights.
boob jiggle
I'm against the current feminist movement, but I'm also against mra's.

I'm just a person who chooses not to get involved in the massive circle jerk.
And what I do about it is just treat people like ******** people.
I dont consider myself a MRA.
But yeah. The last part is the key point, and what I do what I do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff