Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Pirate

DHMIS Paige
You're not a feminist, then. Feminisms fights for women. "the advocacy of women's rights". No where does it state for men. If you want to argue, PM me. I'm looking for other anti-feminists and their lovely ideas. C:

Like I said in my first post- women are not oppressed in the States.

*chuckles* You keep telling yourself that mate, you just alienate people who support the same things you do. I support everything in your OP, but I think you are being intentionally antagonistic which to me means you aren't actually serious about doing anything and would rather play in the pissing contests.

So, that same counselor scheduled me for home ec instead of the earth science class I was signed up for. That was a man, thinking something wasn't "right" for me because I have a v****a, and actively doing things against my expressed words. Oppression.

Again, if you think women aren't oppressed by rigid gender structures in the states, its just as an idiotic statement "men aren't oppressed by rigid gender structures." Shot yourself in the foot you did.

Have fun comparing the size of your piss stream and flavor of s**t sandwich.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
DHMIS Paige
Silly Annie
Im jus like
in the middle

I wanna see everyone get the help they need an s**t like that
Humanism/egalitarians. I'm close to that, but I fight for the lack of help men are able to get since I have only men in my life to really care for (Besides my mother). Ive watched too many suffer, thus, fight for their lack of rights.
Imma say this just cause its true an not cause I wanna make a point

aint no girl or woman ever done a bad thing to me in my life
the worst any woman ever did was not care an that was my mother
its always been men

so I figure best place for me is to just stand by the idea that EVERYONE should get the help they need

cause honestly
me doin anything for men only makes me feel a little bit sick
I dont think I HATE men
but Im ******** scared of em
Mostly full of retards who only have the mental capacity to think on that one issue, so they repeat, and repeat, and repeat what they say. They're prone to ad fenam arguments, and often proud of being one.
whiskyandautismforblood
Posties The Artificer
Mostly full of retards who only have the mental capacity to think on that one issue, so they repeat, and repeat, and repeat what they say. They're prone to ad fenam arguments, and often proud of being one.

explain?
Nope. Google it yourself.

Greedy Giver

Blackrose_Knight
So, you are seeking gender equality via addressing double standards, terrible clothing choices, and actively questioning current institutions...

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.. but describes itself as anti-duck - is it still a duck?

no matter how good it may be at quacking like a duck,
if a duck describes itself as anything but *quack* then its not a duck lol

(you may have a point though because all I'm hearing is *QUACK* ) rofl

Devoted Pirate

kitti kat
Blackrose_Knight
So, you are seeking gender equality via addressing double standards, terrible clothing choices, and actively questioning current institutions...

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.. but describes itself as anti-duck - is it still a duck?

no matter how good it may be at quacking like a duck,
if a duck describes itself as anything but *quack* then its not a duck lol

(you may have a point though because all I'm hearing is *QUACK* ) rofl
Protocol says I should respect this avian in whatever is self identifies as - but then explain what duck means to me in my own terms.

Demonic Ally

Man, I don't know.

Bashful Businesswoman

French Pizza
*raises hand proudly* where's no mercy?

omg stop you guys you're embarrassing me crying

Anyways as long as you aren't trying to dismiss the actual problems women face, slut-shame, victim blame, or accuse them lying about rape them or anything. I don't care that much.

Also reddit actually has a men's rights subreddit (whih from what I can tell dosen't seem that bad, most of the time.)
So I don't really know why you're posting this here.

But lol @ you thinking women aren't oppressed in America. Tell that to me and my friends who never got justice for being sexually molested/raped and instead got blamed for it while our attackers got off scotch free.
Just because the US is a first world country, dosen't mean its a perfect sexism-free clean utopia. Every country has its problems.

Edit: Id also like to point that most of the issues men face is because of misogyny. It's very rarely because of actual "misandry"
DHMIS Paige

I fight for the rights of males, and once they are not oppressed anymore, I will be a strict egalitarian/humanist.

If women are not oppressed, then men are not oppressed either.

Invisible Humorist

lol i've never seen anyone proud to be anti-feminist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas