Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sairanie
Is this a joke? I feel like it's a joke. 'The real oppression men face' has to be a joke.

You're not a man, so you don't understand.
Just like how men don't understand what women go through.

I'm sorry. Did you think the coin was only one sided?

Divine Demigod

Personally, I don't two f**ks if someone is a feminist or not as long as they respect my decision to not be one. If they however have an issue with me not being apart of the third wave feminism movement, then I'll just assume they're a feminazi instead because I don't appreciate being told I should or should not be apart of a particular political or social agenda.

However, if they as I said, respect my decision then we can probably get coffee or something because we're cool.
Chill. emotion_facepalm

Feline Werewolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm not a feminist, so I guess I could as an anti-feminist?
I like what you're doing in your community, and I wish I knew some more people like you at my college so we can do similar things.

Lazy Werewolf

Most I do is blog. I live in a liberal paradise so one peep against feminism you're tarred and feathered.

I don't agree with disrupting rallies or getting in people's faces. That's what feminists did and look how well their PR is going. I prefer rational discussion and debate with supported evidence to yelling opinions at each other like what Tumblr does.

The problem is rational conversation is hard to find since I get shouted down a lot whenever I say something they don't like. One thing that puzzles me is when feminists get mad at evidence that the wage gap (different entity from the earnings gap) doesn't exist. Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?

Overall I became an anti-feminist because I was tired of being told that I'm a victim and passive in my life. As a woman I exist solely to be acted upon and victimized. I'm not a victim and I don't want to live my life with a persecution complex.

Newbie Noob

Lets Eat Pizza
EDIT- I've already spoke to a mod. If I tell you to PM me and you reply back, I am allowed to report you. Try to be courteous to someone who is doing good.
^ the way you worded that is retarded, unless you actually are going to report people for simply replying to you even though you are the one initiating conversation.

Not much actually, overall I just battle it out with feminist here on gaia and on Youtube.

Though I plan on donating to shelters built solely for single fathers without homes.
(There's not that many and they are severely underfunded in relation to what females have available)

Newbie Noob

They Came to Kill GSK
Genkigami

Overall I became an anti-feminist because I was tired of being told that I'm a victim and passive in my life..

You prefer being told you're inferior and a parasite?
Common misconception, hating feminism doesn't mean hating women or even femininity. If that truly was the case, why would we have so many women and men opposed to this ultimate racism and sexism? No, people hate feminist because they are just horribly wretched human beings. I submit you as my source.

Newbie Noob

Hitler advanced the world
3) Here's the best explanation, in my opinion: If they're a feminist ideologue, they're getting angry because they know you're a threat to their profit. They make millions of dollars for playing the cripple and crying out for public attention. They get extreme media coverage by doing this, and money practically falls into their laps. They know feminism is a scam for money because they're the primary influences of it, like Anita Sarkeesian.

In regards to Anita, it's pretty much a safe bet. Though, would you say the same about religious leaders? Sometimes it can be difficult to tell intentions. I wouldn't be surprised if there are quite a few feminist ideologues who do indeed believe the hype.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff