Welcome to Gaia! ::

what i hate is that i wanted to get sexy langerei for my gf, but they ha no sexy outfits for her size (34 DD and 34 hips...i don't know her waist line) well i'm looking and i'm comparing things to my hips, cause we have the same hip size, and the lady comes over and stands inbetween me and the view of the other customers "do you need to try anything on sir?"

i almost fell over laughing. i was with three of my girl-friends an they were all in the fitting room. one came out and asked me why i was crying. i told her what happend and she actually wanted me to try stuff on. i didn't but it was still awsome
i dont see the problem neutral
It's really messed up that girls so young were looking at the lingerie. I started wearing thongs when I was around 14 or 15. At Ross, they used to have this rule where they wouldn't sell thongs to anyone younger than 14, whether the parents were buying it for them or not. I don't know if they still have that rule.

The point of lingerie is that it's something to wear before sex. Girls that young shouldn't be having sex, and therefore shouldn't show an interest in lingerie.
=D
lol rofl
I think it's sad. They are trying to grow up way too soon. There will be time for stuff like that later, but at 12 they should still try to be kids, and do kid stuff. I would give a kidney if I could go back to that age and be a kid again.
le twiggy
So the other day I was at Victorias Secret picking out lotions because I love the lotions they sell there. Also their bras are very comfortable.
I saw two things there that disturbed me: 12 year olds picking out lingerie for themselves
AND
A Wife, husband and what looked like three year old daughter in their. The mother was trying on skimpy outfits while the father and daughter watched.
So discuss similar disturbing experiences at Victorias secret or other lingerie stories.

edit because people are failing to read the other posts before posting:
I am talking about the LINGERIE, the coset/bustier like things and the extremely lacey underwear.
I am not talking about: regular bras (though most 12 year olds don't have anything), regular underwear or even a basic thong, the pink items, the pjs, or the lotions.

edit edit: Didn't expect to get this much of a response.
Just to clarify about the 3 year old with the parents: Said three year old was being a typical three year old EX: curious.
She was looking underneath the stalls at the other women trying things on and my friend had to grab her purse away cause the little kid was trying to play with it. Of course after working at target I don't think parents should bring their kids shopping with them in the fitting rooms because the parent never focuses entirely on what the child is doing.

id hit it wink
i was really young when i started shopping there.
like,
8 or 9
because i was so fat i couldn't get into regular kiddie pants and had to get adult underwear. [i weighed as much at age 9/10 as i do now at 15 DD: ] and got bras there when i was 12.

&&i disagree with kids going in there for the wrong reasons.
Well, I shopped there and wore lace boy shorts and stuff when I was 10. And I was an early developer so I needed a bra at like 9, when I was a 32B.
Unfortunately children want to grow up way too fast because they're being bombarded with messages that being old is cool.
ive been in a vicotria's secret store twice and i felt extremely out of place. i was the youngest one in the store! i buy some of my bras there, but i also enjoy the lotions.

what is victoria's secret anyways?? i dont think we really want to know...

Shameless Fatcat

Bonesie
It's really messed up that girls so young were looking at the lingerie. I started wearing thongs when I was around 14 or 15. At Ross, they used to have this rule where they wouldn't sell thongs to anyone younger than 14, whether the parents were buying it for them or not. I don't know if they still have that rule.

The point of lingerie is that it's something to wear before sex. Girls that young shouldn't be having sex, and therefore shouldn't show an interest in lingerie.
Actually buying it is one thing, but not showing interest? Please. It's lacy, it's frilly, it's pretty, of course you're going to be interested in it. Am I the only one who thought that that the "lady Marmalade" video was amazing when I was 12? I didn't see prostitutes, I saw these powerful, sexy women all frilled up and living in a little girl's ruffled paradise sitting around trying makeup and eating bon bons and I wanted in.
I had an aunt like you guys. My cousins and I took a wild west photo because my mom and grandma thought it would be cute. They had two options; cowboys or saloon girls. Well naturally we wanted to be girls, and naturally we picked the fluffy parlor room setting over the dingy bar setting. Now my aunt sees this, freaks out, and tell my mother that I'm a whore because "Oh, she's old enough that she knows about saloon girls (meaning they were prostitutes), so she probably is one".
Just as stupid a conclusion over nothing. Just because you guys see things as sexual doesn't mean these girls equally did. They might have just thought "ooh, pretty, me want ribbons!"
when i was 10 i starting to have boobies XD
I'm not sure what to say. I don't shop there, and have friends that do.[[I'm 15, and some of them are younger]]
OK, I'm 13 and I've been going in there since I was 11, looking at the sweat-pants and lip-gloss and I would buy a couple bras on sale. {but I have the stuff to fill them out}

There's this girl I know who is nine and wears all VS stuff. I don't get how her mum could let her buy all that stuff.
Bonesie

14 and 15 is really young too.
3nodding

PS: no PS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out