Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
(WHAT THE HELL!? My last post was deleted!? Damn damn damn you Gaia! )
Randolph nodded at the goblin and finished up his soup. He pounded a beer and looked toward her. "Nice cooking little jade stone and thanks for the information," he said.

Randolph pulled his crossbow off is back and balanced his tankard on his foot. "let's see how drunk that made me," he laughed maniacally.

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
((Editing to reply to you too Kef!))

Talsia rolled her eyes slightly at the pet name, bu put up with it. "Your welcome." Trying to ignore his antics, all bit it slightly amusing."Please excuse me, but I need to tend to other patrons."

A small smile twerks Talsia lips as she moved to tend to that request, Not speaking draconian bu drunken speech is a universal language. Even not being a career bar maiden, she'd picked it up over the few days she'd been working the tavern. Grabbing the man something from the splash of high alcohol content booze. Walked over and placed it right by his hand. "This work for ya?"

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    Cixot sniffed the drink before puffing fire onto it to watch it ignite. "نعم، وهذا سوف تفعل بشكل رائع. من فضلك، لاتخاذ هذا المنزل،" (Yes, this will do nicely, please take this for the house,) he spoke as he rubbed his fingers together to produce golden coins. He paused then continued in a common tongue, "And this is for yours troubles." With that he stood with his burning beverage and handed her a gem of alexandrite.

Drinking deeply his eyes wandered the tavern, a familiar voice had fluttered into his rather large ears. A sly grin spreading across his already smiling face as he spotted his prey,
    "Jaska، كنت الخنازير! ماذا كنتم تصل إلى بلدي العدو القديم للعدو؟" (Jaska, you swine! What have you been up to my old enemy of the enemy?) He moved swiftly over to the Capitan and his young ward (the little drake), his clawed hand clapping onto Jaska's back and laughing boisterously.

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Talsia eyes widened at the sight o the gem. "Thank you..." She murmured politely in slight awe and took it gently in her fingers, pockets it so as by to make a show of the gift, Not wanting to get jumped in a back alley later.

Moving to side she waited to see the interaction of the seemingly strange man, and the Captain she had offered her services to, plus the drunken one who'm called her pet names, plus the child. What manner of odd voyage would that be

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Randolph tossed the empty beer glass he had with his foot. As it fell, he quickly drew his crossbow and fired a bolt throught the opening between the handle and the glass. The bolt carried the glass and planted itself in the wall above jaska. Randolph smiled. "I'm not quite drunk yet," he said putting his weapon away. He noticed a dragon man had arrived. hmmm, odd. I don't see many of them around here or in the woods. They produce money from nothing? This may come to my advantage, he thought.

His ears twitched. He heard footsteps coming from outside the bar. "crap," he said to himself.

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Narcissa took the list that the captain had complied, and listened to what the man was saying.She looked back at the captain "Alright, are we going to your ship?" she inquired. She watched as the goblin who had been at the bar collected the tab. She wondered what the captain's reply would be to the goblin's question.

She stood up about to get ready to follow him, when she was distracted by the sound of something at the door at the tavern. She looked at the direction the noise can from to see an older man putting his crossbow on his back. She watched as he had a short interaction with the band; and at last went to the bar. She was slightly amused by the nature of his character, but she didn't let the amusement color her expression.

Soon after that, an interesting man who appeared to be a Wyrgmer came into the tavern. Her last captain had been a Wyrgmer, so she was able to understand his dialect. She watched as both the older man and the Wyrgmer ordered; then turned her attention back to the captain and his pet.

The Wyrgmer greeted the captain in his native dialect. So his name was Jaska she thought. She watched as he can over to the area. She examined the Wyrgmer, at least his personality seemed to be different from my old captain she thought.

She turned to look back at Jaska. "May I call you Jaska as well, captain?" she probed, again relying on her charisma to get the answer from him. Narcissa was distracted by the actions of the older gentleman who had used his crossbow on a glass that had landed on the wall closest to Jaska.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JASKA

Things suddenly became crazy for Jaska. First, some guy comes in with a crossbow, and satisfies himself with soup and beer; then an all-too-familiar figure steps up and gives him a firm pat on the shoulder, which surprisingly moved him forward about six inches, while at the same time caused him to be almost in the way of a tankard that became pinned to the wall by a bolt. Then the young girl had responded to him all during this. Jaska looks to the girl, "Sure, I'm alright with that." Then he turned to the Wyrgmer. The captain bore a wide smile as he spoke the draconian tongue, in a very unpracticed accent. "Cixot, جيد أن أراك أيضا. لقد تم القيام قليلا السفر، ولكن هناك حاجة لوازم قبل أن أواصل." (Cixot, good to see you too. I have been doing a little travelling, but needed supplies before I continue.) He planted a firm hand on Cixot's shoulder for a moment, and removed it promptly.

Kii squealed and blew a little puff of smoke at Cixot, as if to say hello. Jaska remembered that he was nearly hit by a flying bolt, and looked at the tankard hanging on the wall. "Excuse me..." he said, holding the tankard and ripping the bolt from the wall. 'There's only one person in here that would have this kind of weapon, and it's the guy with the crossbow,' he thought, stepping over, his demeanor turning from carefree to a little pissed off. "You do know that it could've been my brains on the other side of that tankard, right?" he stated, returning the bolt to the man. Jaska took a deep breath, willing himself to calm. "I apologize for acting rashly, I've had a long day, with barely anything ta show fer it. I do hope you don't mind me asking, but would you consider joining me crew?" His pirate accent slipping out just momentarily. "You look like you're one hell of a shot. I'd like a damn good cannon guy. If you're interested, I'll be at my ship at the docks." Jaska turned around without so much as letting him get more than a few words in, and back to Cixot and the girl. Kii was still in his arms, and wriggled free and climbed onto his head as a vantage point.

Jaska saw the goblin girl finish bustling about for a minute, and approached her. "I haven't had much time to think about it, but there might be room for a goblin on my ship, I could use an extra set of hands. If you want to that is, I'll be at the docks tonight." He turned back to Cixot and the girl, and said, "I've got something for you to look at Cixot, and you, young miss, might as well tag along to see where my ship is." The captain looked up at Kii, and she mewed back down to him. Time to get back to the ship for the night. He proceeded out of the tavern, and down the main road to the docks. Since night was falling, the streets were a little clearer of foot traffic. The docks weren't far away, thankfully, and the Nopea was moored to a few posts at the end of a side pier. He turned around once he reached the side of the deck, and looked at the followers he had gathered.

AIRSHIP_CAPTAIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Randolph laughed at the captain. "If I were drunk it would've been your brains on the wall. Luckily, I have a higher tolerance than I expected," he said smiling madly and slapping his belly. One of the less tolerant barflies tripped and spilled his beer on Randolph's head. This washed away a body dye and revealed a large, red mark on the right side of his head. He picked up the drunkard by his collar. "You dare bring out my most shameful secret for all to see? You shall regret the day your worthless mother and father conceived you!" he said reaching into his pocket. He headbutted the drunkard and put his hood up.

That is when two guys showed up. Randolph saw them and quickly tied the contents of the phial onto a bolt and lit the end by striking flint against the shaft of his spear. He pointed the crossbow at the men. "I sure as hell am not going back to that cesspool of misery! It's no fun!" he said firing the bolt. The phial contained a firework of sorts that launched the bolt at high speed toward the men. It went between them and exploded in a bright flash behind them. This distracted the men long enough for Randolph to sneak up and knock their heads together. He spit near the two unconscious bodies and waved to the patrons of the bar. "Goodbye unto you all. May the Knucker nary strike us on the seas," he cackled. He walked toward the Nopea casually and whistled to Jaska.

"I believe you have a job for me?" he said smiling.

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Talsia had nodded to the Captain saying softly "Let me finish out this shift, so as to not short them their service...' Where the commotion of the Knucker began, though it ended very quickly. Talsia moved quickly to aid a quick and efficient evacuation of the premise, guiding patrons out with stern looks, hard nudges flashing fangs and assurances that "Don't worry, the beer will be quite safe."

She looked over at the tavern, which had been the closest thing to home she'd had, be filled with commotion and chaos. Worming through the crowds of confused peoples, she made her way to the back of the tavern, into the small stables, grabbing a small sack that contained all the things she own. With the Alexandrite in her pocket, she could make do with out tonight's wages, besides it's always best to make a quick getaway. Standing in the shadows of the stable, Talsia over the contents of her bag and heard a familiar hum. Green fingers brushed over the not quite spherical piece of metal, warm to the touch with bright shining pieces that glowed in the early evening light. She hurried put it back in the bag and slung the pack over her shoulder.

Ducking down allies way, and clambering over a few roofs she made her way to the dock to find the ship.

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    Cixot returned Kii's greeting with a decorative puff of flames before responding to Jaska "سيكون لي شرف Jaska." (It would be my honor Jaska) Cixot bowed slightly and made a motion to follow when the commotion caused by the Knucker began. The scent of the explosive made him turn his nose, something unsavory was in it's mix yet it created a lovely flame. He was clearly torn, watching the fire dance where it hit as the other patrons were shooed from the property.

Watching the flames move he could see the life in them, their hunger and their forced starvation. He whispered and called to the flames,
    "تعال معي الأطفال من أشعة الشمس، ملوثة، وسوف يطهر لك." (Come with me children of the sun, tainted, I shall purify you.) He cooed and the flames obeyed, wrapping themselves around his limbs and licking at his flesh. From there he made his way from the tavern towards the dock, little flames dancing about with him. "You may follow me little ones but I do not believe Jaska will welcome you aboard, but I will ask on your behalf anyways."

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Narcissa fades to the background behind the Wyrgmer as they follow Captain Jaska to his ship. It was late at night; and once she knew where the ship was she could busily gather all the supplies and have them there in the earlier morning.

She watched the animated flames following the curious creature in front of her. They dance a sort of deprived dance; a ritual to let them awaken and be free. She could tell that the Wyrgmer was controlling them, not allowing them to spread their fame wrath just yet.

The flame's heat was warming; and had she had a heart; she supposed it would have brightened her neutral mood. Narcissa wasn't sure what she was going to do after gathering the needed supplies. Since she had abandoned her last crew; she didn't have a place to stay anymore. She wondered if Jaska would allow her to at least get a couple of hours of sleep on his ship after getting his supplies. She wasn't eager at the idea; as it would remind her of how she left her old crew and other things she wasn't eager to revisit. Perhaps later on in the day she could go back to the Tavern and find a job from some local person.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JASKA

Jaska smiled when everyone stopped. He pointed at the crossbow-man. "It seems like you want to be part of my crew. I'll take you on as cannoneer, meaning that you and I are solely responsible for the protection of the Nopea as well as her crew." Then the captain turned to the goblin girl as she approached. "Looks like you're on board as well." He noticed Cixot as well, and more importantly, the extra little dancing flames he brought with him. "Cixot, if you can keep those flames tame, great. Otherwise, they should be left off my ship. Don't want it burning down. Regardless of that, the engine has somehow gotten an issue that's beyond my skills, I would like you to take a look at it." And finally, Jaska looked to the young girl. "By the looks of the time, I guess you'll have to get supplies tomorrow anyway." Then he thought to ask everyone. "I'm guessing that since you're all here, either you have no place for the night, or you all are going to ask if I could loan a couple of my ship's cabins. If any of you do require a place for the night, I'm willing to provide for just this night, since I haven't officially signed you onto my crew."

After having said this, Jaska turned and stepped over the walkway that connected to the main deck. "Welcome aboard the Nopea. The cabins are below deck, and they are rather small I'm afraid." He walked over to a simple door and opened it, revealing a slim stairwell leading down into the body of the ship. The captain looked at Cixot again, and spoke his tongue, his accent still unpracticed. "Cixot، وتعلمون حيث غرفة المحرك، وأود منك أن تأخذ نظرة على ذلك ونرى ما هو الخطأ. اعتقد انها مجرد أنبوب مهب، ولكن أنا لا يمكن إصلاح شيء من هذا القبيل. I promise also to work on my accent for speaking, it must be near painful to hear coming from me." (Cixot, you know where the engine room is, I would like you to take a look at it and see what's wrong. I think it is just a blown pipe, but I cannot fix something like that.) Jaska paused for a moment to let everyone get their thoughts in line. "I'll be down in my quarters if anyone needs me," he said, before turning and walking down the steps and eventually into his room. Kii jumped off Jaska's head, and landed softly on the cot, and made herself comfortable on the pillow. Jaska, however, stepped up to the small window, and looked out into the night sky.

He spoke, barely above a whisper, after he was sure Kii was fast asleep. "Se on kaikille, että puhuin tänä iltana." He paused. "... Tiedän, että se ei ole tarpeeksi hyvä." Another pause. "... Jatkan etsiä pari enemmän ihmisiä huomenna, okei?" (That's everyone that I talked to this evening. ... I know it's not good enough. ... I'll continue to search for a couple more people tomorrow, okay?) He said nothing after this, but kept a watchful eye on the distant horizon. If someone was just outside his room, they might be able to hear him, though he could be almost certain that nobody was there even though his back was turned.

AIRSHIP_CAPTAIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
惨事 Sanji惨事

What is a calamity ....
Already had heard rumors of what he did, that his arrival in a place was the beginning of the end where he set foot, many people turned away from him ... he had several nicknames that won on their travels "disgrace" "white disaster "was even the devil himself but he was on a mission carrying since he got his scar.
While walking through the city near the pier found a paper ... after reading it continued his way to see a small boat in the distance
-it's late ... maybe even me kicked out of the place, but ... soon there will not be safe this place-
muttered as he watched the horizon
- I must get out of here and save even one life- he mutter as he walked through the darkness of the night
After approaching the ship saw a figure near a window so he decided to get his attention by touching the window
-Excuse me ... I look to the captain of the ship- he said trying to cover his horn with a hood hoping someone did not recognize and could help him

...is losing the will to live

Ooc: quote me if you want my atention ... sorry if it look so simple ... and the spelling well oh yeah sorry for the late

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~-Kiri Hikari-~

I don't know what's around me...
I'm just me and no more...
Is this all a dream?
Is any of this real?
My words are useless, even if I could speak...

Jaska had drawn another follower as he left the bar, the cloaked male following the group from a slight distance, adjusting his pace or pausing anytime he thought someone looked his way. He kept this up all the way until they got to the ship, the sight of which made him finally break his cover. It wasn't that the ship was overly impressive, it was just that He'd been stuck here for so long and there was finally a ship that could take him away.

When Jaska welcomed his... intended audience, the male listened closely, noticing the odd language he spoke on occasion. It sounded familiar, but he didn't recognize it right away. Jaska then headed below deck, and while the others figured out what to do with themselves, the male slipped down below as well.

He saw the cabin door close and he carefully stepped up to it, his tabi-like boots barely making a sound. Stealth was just in his nature, the direct approach was often hit or miss, but stealth rarely failed. He stopped outside the door and carefully listened, turning his head to hear better, should Jaska say anything.

... I'm tired of being sad
... I should go on feeling nothing at all
... Even if I knew what to say
... My heart wouldn't hear a thing
... Do I exist in a world like this?

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Randolph smiles at jaska's speech. "They left the crazy guy in charge of the high caliber weapons. This is to much fun," he said quietly cackling. He walked to the cabin and looked in a drawer. He pulled out a piece of paper and an inkwell. He sat down and wrote a message to his friend and apothecary.

Greetings friend,

I have finally escaped that hell hole and got a good meal and music for the first time in years. Now I face a new challenge in the form of being the cannoneer on The Nopea. Unfortunately, this means that I will not return here for some time and can no longer purchase poisons and such from you. Tell your friends in various towns that the knucker roams free once more.

My sincerest regards,
Randolph Heilgar

He quickly rolled up the letter and attached it to a bolt. He walked back to the deck and aimed toward a small house. He fired a bolt that planted itself into the window. Randolph smiled.

"Faster than any mailing system around," he said walking back to the cabins.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff