Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    Cixot had moved on to the engine room before the goblin awoke, his chest open and tools laid out, the flames dancing about the room lighting every crevice. Quickly fixing the small issues, including the busted pipes there was an issue that bothered him. The engine's core was damaged. Things like that happen over time and it wouldn't stop them from taking off or travel but it would put a damper on efficiency and speed.

Sweaty and soot coated again he made his way to the desk in search of the captain. Though he did have to dodge out of the way of supplies being hauled in.
    "Has anyone sen Jaska, I need his approval to replace some parts before we are to head out."

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~-Kiri Hikari-~

I don't know what's around me...
I'm just me and no more...
Is this all a dream?
Is any of this real?
My words are useless, even if I could speak...

Kiri tried to vouch for his usefulness, but Jaska left before he had a chance, leaving him and the other male to see about helping with the supplies. He glanced about for a moment, then walked over toward the railing nearby. He paused and quickly removed the cloak in a slight flourish before neatly hanging it over the railing so he could move more easily and so the cloak wasn't in anyone's way.

His attire under it in full view, he seemed well-armed, but only in the way of blades, with the odd ninjato and the twin rope daggers, the latter of which was looped around his waist and carefully hooked into the large belt he wore. He then went over to the supplies in question and tested the weight of one of the smaller crates before picking it up and supporting on his shoulder and mirroring it with a second crate on the other one. He then followed after the goblin-girl below deck, his face relatively unreadable.

He found the intended supply room and the goblin girl still there. He paused at the entrance and asked, "Any idea where I should put these?" He adjusted the crates on his shoulders to emphasize his meaning, not looking terribly strained, but not like it was easy either.

... I'm tired of being sad
... I should go on feeling nothing at all
... Even if I knew what to say
... My heart wouldn't hear a thing
... Do I exist in a world like this?

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
"'Ere " she said as she tightened down the load with a rope. "Careful now, things might be more fragile than they appear. Make sure to tighten them down, incase of a gale or storm. " taking a moment to make sure her hair was firmly pulled back.

She looked over her shoulder to the mechanic "ain't seen him since 'e left... Is he apt to just up and poof on us? "

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Randolph placed the spear on his back and looked over the deck at the crates. hmm. Looks like we got plenty of supplies. It'll last us a good few months, unless I get really hungry one day, he thought.

He whistled to the goblin. "I'll be in the cabins if you need me emerald," he said walking below deck. He entered the cabins and looked out a porthole.

i hope he got my message before the law enforcement did. Otherwise this trip will be expensive as hell and probably half as fun as a trip there, he thought. He fell into a light slumber with his legs hanging off the cot.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
惨事 Sanji惨事

What is a calamity ....

His murmurs were interrupted by Jaska words so looked at him closely ... it was rare for someone to take so seriously so that first caught his attention-a big storm ... - said while his eyes were still bright
-came in two days at this port and it will destroy the dam and three buildings crumble- as he spokehe point to each place with almost eerie accuracy
-my name is sanji- after saying his name picked up a box of supplies and started down the stairs but halfway leaned back against the wall

He had not eaten in days and was beginning to feel the strain on his body
-Gasp .. gasp ... gasp ... should order something to eat- he muttered holding the box and descending slowly
...is losing the will to live

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~-Kiri Hikari-~

Is this all a dream?
Is any of this real?

Kiri did as the girl instructed, setting the crates down gingerly and tying them down before noticing she and the mechanic asked after the captain. He spoke up, saying, "The captain said he had something to take care of in town and that he'd be back around noon. What parts do you need?" His last sentence was more directed at the mechanic, a faint smile tugging at his mouth for a second.

Kiri was a tricky person to get a read on, he always seemed to know more than he let on and he often seemed way more prepared than a person had a right to. He then added, "I actually have a few things I need to pack up and bring onboard before the ship departs, so I could pick the parts up for you on my way back. Unless they're somehow salvageable, but your expression reads that some aren't." There was the oddly ironic part, Kiri was hard to read, but he read other people rather well. Perhaps that was why he was harder to read, as he redirected the focus away from himself by reading others.

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Talsia tried really hard not to grit her teeth at being called Emerald again, instead moved to check over the ropes and knotts that kept the cargo and supplies held down. "All crates and pallets present and accounted for?" Looked to be about the amount the lass had brought back with her, which had impressed Talsia slightly, though she wasn't bound to show it.

She looked over at Sanji, "Didn't know we'd need grub so soon. Would have pocketed you somethin' from the kitchen at the tavern. Somethin' to tied us over." She snorted slightly "My shift ended earlier than it was supposed to, somethin' about a violent explosion. Didn't even get my pay for the night." Meaning the ruckus at the tavern that our friend Randolph started. Talsia leaned against the ship slightly, bit more comfortable with out all the humans about. She tapped her fingers on her jacket. "Anyone got any idea where we're bound?" Didn't get the flyer, ain't like she can read it.

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Taking advantage of being unnoticed on the deck; she went down into one of the cabins, and briskly lay on the closest bed and passed out. It had been days since she slept, and this body needed more sleep; it was younger.

In it she dreamed of the past; the happy one...before the storm, and her life changed forever. Despite her state of sleep; and the pleasant dream, she moved restlessly. She fought to stay asleep, for she knew that when she woke up she would be an empty shell; and the past wouldn't bother her.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JASKA

Back in the town, Jaska had a grin plastered on his features. Not the happy kind, but something... different. His gaze darted to and fro among the early morning goers. "Heh, a big storm. I'll believe that, sure. A few falling buildings, alright," he muttered to himself, accepting Sanji's predictions. "Ei, olen varma, että hän ei näe tätä onnettomuus. ... Oikea. ... Mutta kuka? ... Hieno, minä teen sen," (No, I'm sure he won't see this as a calamity. ... Right. ... But who? ... Fine, I'll do it,) he whispered to himself. Jaska made his way to the tavern from last night, and stepped around to the back. Glancing around to make sure nobody was around, the captain eyed the lock on the door. "Pff. Locks don't keep pirates out. And this place makes quite a bit during the evenings." And Jaska gave a swift kick above the handle. The door gave way easily enough, and the young captain waited for any alarms to sound. Nothing came after a minute. 'Most pirates would be in and out with loot while alarms are sounding. I wait,' he thought, stepping inside.

Silently he walked through the hallway to the barkeep's office and tested the door. Open. 'Good. I like this place, so I won't ruin it completely.' Jaska stepped into the office and began to search for a safe. He lifted a bad oil painting off the wall, and found it. "I'm no locksmith, but this will be easy," he said, drawing the large sword from his back. Holding it at the left-hand side, he plunged the blade into the narrow gap, and used the sword as a lever to pry open the door. It opened with a snap of several deadbolts, and the contents inside revealed themselves: A decent amount of money, which could easily be transported, and an object that resembled something along the lines of simple metal rod. Jaska returned his sword to his back and picked up the rod and immediately knew that it was more than that. He pocketed all of the money in the safe and set the rod off to the side, and closed the safe. Rehanging the picture, he grabbed the rod and left for his ship.

As he walked down the streets, he kept an eye out for a specific someone. When he found him, he drew his gun and fired without a word. Immediately following the gunshot, Jaska ran. He ran back to the Nopea and her crew. "Start her up! We need to go! NOW!" He called as he crossed onto the ship. He glanced over his shoulder to see if anyone followed him, and saw none. At least not yet. He looked around the deck for Cixot, and spotted him. "Cixot، وأنا أعلم جوهر القوة لديه مشكلة، ولست بحاجة لك لاطلاق النار عليه حتى نتمكن من سحب الحمار. ونعم، حرفيا، اطلاق النار عليه." (Cixot, I know the power core has a problem, I need you to fire it up so we can haul a**. And yes, literally, fire it up.) Captain Jaska checked the sky for the sun's position: barely noon. He stepped up to the helm, and took the wheel, he would feel when the engine started.

AIRSHIP_CAPTAIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Talsia heard the bellow from the deck down in the hull of the ship and did one more check of her rigging work, making sure the supplies wouldn't go rolling or smashing about the ship. That'd cause more damage than guns or canon fire for sure. "Cargo Clear." She barked out to the men in the hull of the ship and moved to get on deck.

Boots thudding loudly on deck she did a quick estimation of the deck rigging then moved to help untie the lines of the ship to the dock. She made sure to tie a quick line of rope from the ship to herself, tethering herself securely to the ship. She made a small gesture, raising a hand to her forehead in reverence and murmured "Winds bless this crew of fools." including herself in that comment as she cast the line off.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
惨事 Sanji惨事

What is a calamity ....
After hearing about her, lowered his head and left the box with the other
Took time to go on deck and watched as she was doing some sort of ritual or greeting, when she finished,. he approached slowly - I love to have things that you have ... or the other here-
he said leaning
-the simple act of buy or get something is a bit complicated for me - as he spoke from his jacket took a bag of gold
-Do not steal ... do not kill ... but I have a reputation worse than an assassin as that's my problem .. and will I need help - while talking to her just look at the sky contemplating until silence

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Randolph woke to a commotion outside. He grabbed his crossbow and aimed out the nearby porthole. "WHO'S THE b*****d WHO RUINED MY NAP!? I'll plant one right between your vertebrae you..." he smiled as he got an idea. "Nearly forgot I was the gunner on this tinderbox," he smirked. He saw that narcissa was sleeping in the cabins as well. Feeling protective for children, he put his spear next to her bed. "if anyone comes near you, use this and come to me," he whispered to her. He headed off toward the gun room.

Randolph kicked the door to the canon room in. He smiled at the smell of gunpowder and the shells laying everywhere. "Welcome to paradise Randolph," he said taking a seat near a cannon. He scanned the nearby area with he sight. The sights saw jaska running by. "what'd this guy do now?" he said looking around the area behind jaska.

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~-Kiri Hikari-~

Is this all a dream?
Is any of this real?

Kiri turned around in confusion upon hearing Jaska command them to prepare for departure. His eyes went wide for a moment as he only had what he was wearing on the ship, in terms of personal items. He had more he needed to be brought along, and not a lot he could just grab in a hurry. He did thankfully live right near the docks, so he hoped he could snag what he absolutely needed before they left.

He ran out onto the deck of the ship and quickly leapt over the railing to land on the dock, barely breaking pace as he headed toward one of the buildings. He darted inside and disappeared from view. He was out of sight for maybe 90 seconds, before a window opened on the second floor of the building and he leapt out of it, carrying something wrapped in cloth, a large case and an odd sack.

He ran back and leapt back onboard before heading below deck to one of the rooms. He picked an empty one and set everything down and quickly secured it all so it didn't go all over the place. He then went back on deck to see if he was needed for anything else.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
惨事 Sanji惨事

What is a calamity ....
I did not realize when I fell asleep on the dock but could be seen on horizon the first rays of sun,
being careful not to wake anyone
from the dock took an old pack with some things a hood and look between the cabins looking for one empty

When he managed to find one empty, took from the pack an old map with various makes and stick it on a wall and with a couple of tacks on the desk leave a few books and a pen nib
completely empty when he put on the hood and went to town to find first something to eat so he went to the tavern where he had mentioned before ...
-hope it goes well ... I'm pretty hungry -  muttered adjusting the hood one last time while walking -should I buy supplies ... papyrus, ink pens and other things ... plus warn - mumbled trying to remember things he needed -well i should Get to work I must be here before noon- he said in a more cheerful tone

Ooc:
i moved to the morning i hope all of you guys dont mind
well and good news i amost finish the group shot ... i think tomorrow i will upload it please ve patient a bit more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff