Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Talsia moved about the deck, furling sails and pulling lines to make descent easier. She said nothing to the captain about heading to the world bellow, not a hint of fear on her stern face. She was used to ship battles, mostly from the besieged side, or running powder to canons under the deck. She'd seen the wreckage, the brutality of the captain of the Nopea.

She made a gesture of respect to those that had fallen. " winds safe harbor," she murmured under her breath, not looking at the captain.

He was turning out to be just like the rest.

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    The drake circled the large vessel as it burned as guilt set in that he had started the downfall. Though it may have ended the same regardless had he been there or not Cixot entered the burning airborne rubble. Sucking energy from spells and fires about the ship he tore through the place leaving pathways for the still living crew to attempt escape and ending the life of those who would not make it.

His form had shrunk and reformed drastically by the time he made it to the engine to remove it's core. Molten flesh pulled at the metal of the engine as burning eyes watched the heart of the ship pulse with power.

A flash of power rippled through the ship as it exploded, hidden traps and spells he had not sucked dry going off with the fire of rockets. Cixot grabbed the core as the room was torn asunder.

Falling. He was falling. Just another piece of debris to liter the surface. No, he would not go so easily. Eyes burning bright he forced his wings onto his mixed form and headed towards the Nopea, cradling his prize from the Vast le Ciel.

Cooling in the air Cixot's movements were becoming stuff, his free flowing body harding and giving out. Joints crumblings as they moved he barely made it to the Nopea before falling had onto it's deck unconscious. He lay there in a pile of stones and rubble, arms wrapped around the living core of an engine, the only thing keeping his exposed form censored.

Cixot is now back to his first form, just naked in a pile of his own hardened body from his feral form.

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
惨事 Sanji惨事

What is a calamity ....

As the ship went down could see a vast green landscape ... after landing saw the captain gave orders and crew moved to fulfill them, when he saw again in the direction of where we came from.
A thundercloud was approaching, he had already warned of the storm on that island but apparently part of that storm came toward us. Sanji approached the captain and said - Remember the warning that i had said paused a moment and pointed to the rear - a storm is coming ... it's not as strong as the port but we must find the rest of our fellow soon- as he finished speaking his eyes flashed - they are not far away from us but it is dangerous to be out in this weather ... let me go look for them and if there are any survivors near here too sanji said waiting Captain response

...is losing the will to live

Tipsy Raider

Fuse's thought was broken when he chanced upon the shadowed raider. He bumps into the assailant emerging from the wreckage. Fuse glances at the blackened thief with disdain as he produces an apology that was as transparent as his appearance, "Who are you?" Fuse finally says in response.

There is a crackling sound from the distance coming from the sky. Fuse finally turns around to see his ship become a giant burning mass in the sky. The mass splinters into falling wooden planks and burning chunks of precious material. The sound radiates behind the light that is emitted in a grand spectacular conclusion. All that Fuse can do is watch what was once a distinguished offering to a nation burst into another amusing display of triumph for a contemptible group of sky pirates. Fuse looks at Kiri with growing contempt and walks away.

Hearing Kiri's message, he reaches into his slick bag of explosives to reach for a couple of silent frag grenades for his trek through the boundless primeval forest. He stops and thinks for a moment, however, and considers Kiri's attune nature of the jungle, "Kiri!" he acutely shouts out, "Let's not dilly-dally, are you coming or not?"

He knew Kiri would be his key out of this jungle, it was only a matter of time before he would abandon him when he finds the slightest hint of a trail to civilization.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Randolph slowly stood up on the branch he had landed on. He chuckled and looked around. "Great. A tall psychopath is left alone in the woods with a crossbow and multiple rocket launchers. Not to mention that I'm probably broken in about twenty places," he said twisting. He heard a loud crack emerge from near him. "That can't be good," he said.

The branch holding Randolph up had snapped. He landed hard on the ground. "Well old friend. Looks like it is us alone against the world," he said to his crossbow. "And I'm loving every minute of it," he said smiling madly.

Randolph looked up toward the canopy of the forest. The trees were so thick he couldn't see if he was near the crash site. He leaned two. Rocket launchers he found on the tree he had landed in. The other two were in the top of another tree. Randolph rubbed his elbows and rolled his neck. "Time for the knucker to start spreading his poison," he said cackling loudly.

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~-Kiri Hikari-~

I don't know what's around me...
I'm just me and no more...
Is this all a dream?
Is any of this real?
My words are useless, even if I could speak...

Kiri started after the smaller male, noticing he'd figured out his name and said, "Seems my reputation proceeds me... granted, you'd have to be very privileged to have even heard of me indirectly. You must be military, then. Most of my clients are not... fond of the military, so I'm not surprised your superiors have files on me." Kiri's visual aesthetic as an assassin wasn't just for show. He was the best in the business, but not the most famous, that honor belonged to someone else.

He paused and said, "You haven't stated your name, though... or do you consider yourself above giving your name to a lowly pirate-assassin?" He almost seemed like he was mocking the other, but at the same time genuinely asking the question. The odd part was the 'pirate' thing was relatively new to Kiri and he'd only joined up with Jaska for a change in pace. This wasn't exactly what he had in mind, but it was better than still being in that back-water town.

... I'm tired of being sad
... I should go on feeling nothing at all
... Even if I knew what to say
... My heart wouldn't hear a thing
... Do I exist in a world like this?

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Talsia looked at the dragon man on the floor, taking a step back for safety sake. It was odd to see a male wrapped around the core of an engine, but different strokes... different folks. Brushing back a thick gnarled lock of hair behind her back she then looked at the captain once more, teeth gritting behind her mouth, a small grimace in her face and eyes. Not that she looked peaceful before, but now it was harder to hide her foul temper.

She looked at the man, Sanji with the scars on his face. The warning of storms echoed deep in her bones. To be buffeted by a storm could doom a sky ship. The best solution was also the most hazardous, to dip down to land or find a rock ridge tall enough to provide a lee for the winds, a safe harbor.

She shot the captain a look that said "Orders please" with out using words.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JASKA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1000 : Jaska's Bounty

A fast approaching storm, the same one that Sanji had warned Jaska about back in the harbor. An unfortunate issue with being a sky-bound sailor: storms can gather in the blink of an eye. Nature was ferocious, especially on the surface, and as equally relentless in the air. Jaska found the only "relatively" safe places during a storm was on the ground, but with the wildlife, it became more of a challenge if the wilds decided to attack. Sanji has asked to go look for their companions, and Jaska had to agree. "Alright, Sanji. Locate them, all of them, and bring them back safely. I don't want to-" he was cut off by a loud crack of thunder. The storm was already here.

Rain began pouring in seemingly endless torrents and waves. The wind picked up and whipped around the ship and her crew. Lightning arced through the dark clouds, quick and threatening. With every bolt, the resounding thunder was deafening. A bolt flashed by the Nopea, striking a nearby tree. Jaska looked around his ship quickly; Narcissa was doing fine steering, Cixot was still nude and on deck, and Talsia looked like she had had enough of something. The captain started with Talsia. "Help me get Cixot below deck!" he called over the winds, motioning to the wyrgmer.

This predicted storm was turning out to be worse than it could be. The rain quickly made the deck slick, and the winds blew everything that wasn't tied down across the semi-smooth wood boards. Another lightning bolt could hit the ship at any time. Jaska bent down and slipped his arms behind and up through Cixot's own, and lifted him into a sitting position. He wasn't strong enough to lift the man himself, and he really didn't want to drag him down the steps either. "Looks like he got a power core," he said, more to himself.

AIRSHIP_CAPTAIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
惨事 Sanji惨事

What is a calamity ....

Sanji nodded after hearing the orders of his captain when lightning was heard cutting the words that  jaska said, glaring at him before jumping ship his eyes flashed and pointed to three directions
-North ... northeast and east are areas where there will be problems ... a landslide, lightning, and a mudslide that's what I know .... - After he finished speaking, he went quickly with the litle girl that helped with his work and with a couple of maps and two small bags he said please ... leave this in my room and also in the drawer of my desk is a bag with something round inside ... please Take care of it until I return with the guys ... it's the most important thing I have .. I must now leave the jungle is not safe-saying this sanji eyes flashed and quickly ran and jumped off the ship to the jungle in search of the crew

...is losing the will to live

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Orange eye met the captains as she stepped forward to help him lift the man whom had looked to be still hot from his efforts on the other ship in his dragon form. She wasn't suggesting leaving him to the elements, but had to be cautious of the heat that could have been generated form the core, or the man himself. thinking quickly she took her sash and wound it about her right hand to protect it from anymore heat then moved to hoist him up on her own.

There was a flash and a momentary quick clap of thunder as the storm rolled closer in. She nodded to the captain that she was ready to move the man.

Tipsy Raider

Fuse looks to Kiri and stops walking as he hears the warriors question, "Fuse. My name is Fuse. and I was military affiliated; however, by the looks of my current duty outcomes, I won't be military for much longer." he says, gesturing over to Vast Le Ciel's soul in the form of a black, tarry cloud rising over the forest's treetops.

Fuse looks ahead at the vegetation ahead of him. He can't find a structured path anywhere, just twists and turns in every direction that seem to never end. He becomes frustrated with the lack of planning that he is in. His life has been a life of order and intention. He was not the type of person to go about things so spontaneously. To think that he would be trusting his instincts was something that he has lost since his days of being a pillager.

Still, somehow among this feeling of defeat and helplessness, he felt empowered. The excitement of his life has been reborn into one of pure intuition. He was beginning to see things as sporadic opportunities that he must ride until he's gotten everything out of them. Kiri was no exception to this new philosophy. "So Kiri, could I ask," he says, breaking his unfriendly tone from before, "What is our plan of action?"

A rumbling from the distance shakes the primal forest and its inhabitants. A breeze escapes through his long white scarf, breathing life into the garment as it flows and whips in the wind. Life is also brought to the forest as outcries from all directions start to develop. Being knowledgeable about meteorology from his many voyages at sky, Fuse knew that this syndrome of sound and wind belonged to a storm. What had scared Fuse was that the signs from the brink of this storm were stronger than they usually are.

Both Kiri and Fuse know that they must reach higher ground before the discord between the forest and its inhabitants commence.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Randolph stopped laughing and heard the inhabitants of the jungle were coming. He grabbed the rocket launchers that fell with him and ran. Eventually, he came across a clearing and could see out of the canopy. "Well this is awfully convenient, " he said. "Now how to use this to my advantage?"

Randolph sat down next to a tree and put a hand to his chin. Let's see, I'm stuck in an unfamiliar environment with menacing things chasing after me. I have no idea where I am or where either ship is, the voices in my head are acting up again, and to top it off, the air is putrid here. At least i have weapons. Maybe i can launch a rocket up like a signal flare? How would i get it to explode though? This is baffling, he thought. He looked up. "Do you guys have any ideas?" He said. Nobody real was there.

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Narcissa watched as the mysterious man gave her the items, but was unable to comply with his his request to move his items to his room, and get the item he was referring to at the moment. She mentally shrugged at his request to protect the aforementioned item since she saw no reason to not comply to his requests as soon as she would be able to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff