Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori smiled. "You know what I think you are right. It is too beautiful of a day to not take a bath in such clear beautiful water. " She said and stood up. "I probably stink too so much running around lately." she said and walked to the water slowly slipping her clothes off once near the water edge but folded it neatly on a rock and walked into the water. Once deep enough She slowly slide into the water soaking her face and hair and came up with a sigh. "Oh cold water feels so nice."
Raiken couldn't ask for a better scene as he watched her dive down then back up. "If anything, you look like a angel of the lake, a goddess maybe," he said to her as he walked near the water. He saw how her form just seemingly matched with the lake. He then playfully took her dress into his arms and grinned. "Its always great to be part of nature. want to fly around without these?" he said playfully as he sniffed her clothing and could smell her scent, feeling quite heavenly.

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori chuckled. "Oh I could never be a goddess. But thank you so much." She said and turned and gasped as he took her dress. "H-hey stop it you pervert!" She said blushing and her arms folded over her largest chest to hide it. "C-come on mister Raiken. " She said while blushing deeply. "H-hey give it back! A-an angel can't fly around so indecent! Kids could see! What kind of angel w-would I be if I did that?!" She said in deep embarrassment. She had never had a mortal take her clothes and sniff them in such a way.
Raiken grinned at her, glad to see her being in such a shy state. "Why you would be a great angel showing everyone your true wonderful body and form. Wouldn't that be an honor to show them how beautiful you are?" he said as he daringly made it look like he was going to dip her clothes in the water but he didn't and instead walked inland to lure her to him and then he calmly returned her dress after she would come onto land. "Now, wasn't that fun Nakori?" he saidto her with a chuckle

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori's face was so blood red at all his words and came toward in land. She was so blood red and tried to hide her body and snatched her dress from him. "I-I think your just some mortal pervert." She said and suddenly walked around him then suddenly pushed him with her foot on his back to make him fall into the water. "HA! now that is some fun." She said with a smirk while hugging her dress to herself a little bit to hide herself.
Raiken sat up from the water and spat water out,b ut he laughed at that. "Now you're going to get it," he said as he got up and held a handful of water to throw them at Nakori, then running over to hug her and her dress against his wet body. Now this was getting playful as he played around with her and soon he sneezed a little, the cold water soaking against his skin and needing to dry off.

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori squealed as they played for a bit. She lifted her head with wide eyes when he sneezed. "What in the world was that?" She said not understanding it in the smallest bit. Angels didn't have to deal with sickness. They're we're amune to even getting sick of any sort of way. She did though shiver a bit being cold. "Oh my our clothes are all soaked now." She said wondering what they should do to dry them off. "Maybe we should lay out clothes onto one or the still warm rocks?"
Raiken started a fire and took his clothes off to lay them down on a rock so they can dry. "THat was a sneeze. I'm surprised you don't know that, but then again angels probably don't get human illnesses." he said as he huddled against the fire, feeling the warmth from the fire warm his skin. He looked at her and smiled, seeing that she too is shivering. "Maybe we should huddle together, share our warmth," he siad to her. He is pretty tempted to want to touch her skin, to feel how silky it is compared to a human's touch.

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori moved and laid her dress out on the rock. She nodded slowly. "Well of course. Your silly if you thought we could get human sickness and illnesses." She said and stop cutely always had one arm across her large chest her other hand now rubbing her arm. "Oh sure whatever to get me warm right now. " She said and quickly moved closer to him. She didnt think too much about it. She knows some things she was calling him perverse earlier but she was still a seemingly young and innocent angel.
[find any cute demon girls?]

He blushed as he saw her sitting right next to him. He couldn't help but then reach around her shoulders and pulled her against him. "Lean in a little closer. You'll get warm faster that way," he said, knowing that if she does that, she would actually press her chest against him. He didn't tell her that, but normal girls would've been more cautious on moving closer to men like this. "Can you still fly with wet wings?" he said ot her

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori jumped slightly in surprise when he touched her but smiled. "Oh okay thanks." She said and leaned over against him some. She really didn't notice her chest pressing on him some. She just wanted warmth as her body shivered slowed down. "This is warmer." She said then tilted her head. "Hmmm I don't know. It may be hard but I've never tried. Why do you ask sir Raiken?" She said leaning her head onto him some as she wiggled her toes near the fire.
Raiken looked at her. "Well, it would be nice to know now instead of a time when you need to fly away but you were wet from water," he said to her. THat and maybe she would be naive enough to fly unclothed and let him see everything about her.He certainly was feeling happy now, feeling her angelic chest against him and he looked down at them. "Go on. Give a bit of a flight. No one is watching," he said ot her with a grin

Gracious Ladykiller

(I can't find any easily while on phone may have to wait till tomorrow :/ )

Nakori tilted her head and looked at the sky. "We are in the middle of the forest. And you are right. What if we are in battle in rain or wet terran?! And then I couldn't fly away if needed?!" She said now actually thinking about it thinking he had a smart head on his shoulders. But being so naive and innocent like she didn't see the actually plan he had. She stood up and shook her wings making few droplets fly off. She flapped her wings it was definatly more difficult but after a little bit she began to lift and fly around. "Ugh. So much water makes me feel much heavier. " Dhe said still not noticing his evil plan just to look at her nude.
RAiken tried to hide his snicker as he looked at her, trying to put all that into memory. "Flap a little harder, maybe put your arms tightly against your sides," he said as he watched her fly around, her speed not up to the usual standard. Finally after awhile, he started snickering and waited for her to catch on. When she did, he clapped his hands. "Well thanks for the good show," he said to tease her. Somehow she was a bit easy to tease but he wouldn't do anything too terrible to this angel.

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori did as told trying to fly faster. If she needed to escape she needed to make sure she could escape no matter what. But after a while she flew down angrily with cheek spuffed up and red and eyes with a few tears in them. "You are just a horrible person you know that!" She yelled grabbing her dress angrily and began walking away to go put it on. "No better than the stupid demons. Mortals are just as much disgusting perverts and deseatful and liars. That is horrible just tricking me like that so you could see me nude you disgusting pervert." She said feeling quite hurt that this supposed chosen one just tricked her just to get some eye candy. And felt quite betrayed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff