Welcome to Gaia! ::

The demon smiled as he looked at her. "Perhaps you would make a better prisoner than a dead angel," he said and began to charge towards her, his footsteps shaking the ground a bit as he made attacks at her. Raiken too began to fight the demon as the demon showed that he is pretty fast and powerful, making holes in buildings as he swung. "I thought you angels are stronger than this. Show me what you got," the demon said as he deflected Raiken's hit and kicked him away then aimed some strikes at her when she attacked him

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori rolled her eyes. "We are stronger we just aren't ruthless like you and use all our power at once." She said slightly lying. She tried her best to block his attacks. She kept dodging and tried to throw her hidden daggers at him.
At one point when she threw the knives, the demon didn't block, letting them hit him unexpectadly and aimed an attack right at her. Raiken saw the quick counter he is going to use on Nakori and jumped, tackling her away from the hit. Raiken made a cry of pain as he landed, his back showing a pretty deep gash and bleeding quite badly. "Haha, humans are weak. Why you chose him as your champion is beyond me," he said as the demon walked over to strike at Nakori now with Raiken still in the way.

[ she can use a angelic flash maybe and get to a safe place, hidden in a building while the demons roam around]

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori gasped. She frowned and her wings closed around her and Raiken like a ball then opened and when she opened them a blinding white light shot out. "Keep your eyes closed for now." she said as she flew away carrying into a nice hiding spot. "Here let me look at it." She said frowning as she looked it over and took off his shirt ripping it in a way to type it around him for a bandage and rolled him onto his back to keep pressure onto it without either wasting energy. "God I can't heal it it's too deep!" She said freaking out a bit. Her eyes went wide. "Be quiet and take off your pants with moving very little." Dje said crawling to side for second to look out the secre spot to make sure no demons were near then crawled back.
Wonderfully_Gorgeous
Nakori gasped. She frowned and her wings closed around her and Raiken like a ball then opened and when she opened them a blinding white light shot out. "Keep your eyes closed for now." she said as she flew away carrying into a nice hiding spot. "Here let me look at it." She said frowning as she looked it over and took off his shirt ripping it in a way to type it around him for a bandage and rolled him onto his back to keep pressure onto it without either wasting energy. "God I can't heal it it's too deep!" She said freaking out a bit. Her eyes went wide. "Be quiet and take off your pants with moving very little." Dje said crawling to side for second to look out the secre spot to make sure no demons were near then crawled back.

Raiken was happy now, the demon now decapitated and lying dead. While there were human deaths around, many were saved. He looked to Nakori and smiled, feeling the increased strength slowly fading away as the effects were wearing off. "That felt great in many more ways than one," he said to her with a grin. He patted her head once she was ready and he looked to the church. The doors were opening and the villagers were coming out. "I don't think the demons will be coming back any time soon," he siad to Nakori

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori blushed at his words and nodded. "I-it felt good in many ways for me too." She said fixing her warrior outfit finally being dressed again. She looked at the villagers finally coming out of the church and sighed. She knew what she had done others angels do it when needed but did feel a little quilty for doing it. "I definatly felt stronger though... Never would have beat them alone so.. Thanks." She said and have his cheek a kiss.
(I like how you say effects wearing off means they may have to do it more to get temporarily more powerful ;3 ;3)
[hehe, more excuse to feel the joy of the essence sharing. Can only wonder how jealous Nakori would be once the demon joins the fun]

RAiken blushed from the kiss on his cheek. "I should thank you for saving my life too, and what better way to save me," he said to her as the villagers came out from their hiding spots and began to gather their dead while disposing of the demons. "Thank you for saving us all. A feast is in order," the priest said as the villagers went to gather food to celebrate their survival and to reember those that were killed. They seemingly crowded around Nakori, seeing that she be the one that killed the demon alone as is the mythical role of angels vanquishing the demons

Gracious Ladykiller

(oh demon may get to do it once when she's not around but that's mostly for your fun ;3 but after that she might not get Raiken again nakori will probably be in love with him by then and will protect him A LOT after she thinks he 'cheated' lol )

Nakori smiled happily at the living villagers. She blushed as they seemed to surround her as she was nervous not wanting them too close to possibly smell the sex on her. "A-a feast for me and my PARTNER would be lovely." She said grabbing his hand and pulling him over wanting him to get some of the glory as well as make her feel less nervous.
RAiken stood close to Nakori and chuckled, seeing how nervous she is. "Easy people. Angels are also shy ones too," he said to them and they all laughed, but not at her. They brought out the food and started cooking, paying honor to their dead then to NAkori and Raiken. Food and dancing was present and RAiken looked to Nakori. "You want to dance?" he said to her, offering his hand to her as the night slowly came down, the light from a bonfire and torches lit the place

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori laughed and smiled. Greeting people and talking to them. Having fun at the little celebration. She looked up when Raiken spoke to her and she blushed lightly. "I-Id love to." She whispered and took his hand and stood up. "I-I may not dance the best... You left me umm... Quite sore." She whispered to him so no one would hear.
Raiken chuckled. "I think if you can handle that demon like that, a dance should be a walk in the park," he siad and started dancing with her slowly. He smiled at her, seeing that she is probably enjoying herself. "Use your wings too. Everyone wants to see how beautiful they are on you," he siad to her and ran his hand along her wing to see a reaction from her. Some villagers then passed some food to them to enjoy.

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori blushed and danced with him. She blushed more when he touched her wings. "H-how can I use my wings?" she said while they gave a cute flutter.
Raiken looked at her. "I don't know. Doesn't your wings move with your emotions?" he siad to her, leaning in and kissing her cheeks to provoke a reaction from her wings. He took some of the food and began to eat, feeling quite hungry after the battle. He looked to Nakori, seeing if that fighting would at least instill some hunger from her despite being an angel without much human needs of survival.

Gracious Ladykiller

Nakori went wide eyed at the kiss and blushed brightly. Her wings fluttering from it as she bit her bottom lip. "Y-yeah I kind of noticed they do." She said and smiled watching him eat. She didn't really need to but she ate and felt it did help her gain some of her energy back after the fight and well what happened behind the scenes of the fight.
Raiken did what he could to pass the time with her, partying with nakori until he was Tuckered out and had to lean on nakori. The party was ending by midnight and a little after and raiken was using nakori to support him while heading back to their room. "Now this is what I call a reward " he said to nakori with a chuckle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff