Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nakori smiled so brightly and held both children at one time and let them feed. Nakori smiled up at Raiken as he was watching. "Oh just a little bit ago Klaus came in and woke me up. Then these little two got hungry. " she said smiling.
RAiken smiled as he patted their heads while they drank. "Not fair. I don't get any milk," he said teasingly and patted their heads some more. He would always give up that milk for his kids and kissed NAkori on the lips. "How about you? Are you hungry and tired still?" he said to her. He couldn't wait for the two to finish so he can carry one of them. He let NAkori choose which one she wanted to carry most.
Nakori smiled softly. "Yeah still pretty tired but extremely better than tomorrow." She said and once the children were done held out the little girl for him. "You can burp her." She said while holding the boy and patted his back gently.
Raiken held his little girl and patted her back to burp her. "You are so beautiful. What shall we call them?' he said to her as he cradled his daughter and touched her nose. Their son looked up at Nakori and just looked at her with a nervous look, liking her but not sure how to respond to her loving gestures.
The girl burped practically on command then when her nose was touched went ccross eyed trying to watch his finger. Nakori chuckled and shrugged. " I dot know.... Kinda want matching names." She said and laughed. "Maybe some of the kids have ideas?"
Raiken smiled as he touched her nose again. She looked adorable when she is trying to follow his finger. "How about Kerry and Rena?" he said to NAkori. He smiled as he cradled his daughter some more, leaning forward to let her touch his cheek. The boy whined as he wasn't able to touch Nakori on the cheek as he slowly tried to reach up towards her
Nakori giggled and lifted him holding her closer to her face. "Awww." She said smiling and her wings fluttered some. "Awww... Little Kerry. I think that's cute." She said and let her ittle boy touch her face. he girl touched dads face then kinda grabbed his nose and let out a squeal while kicking her legs and had that cute little baby smile.
Raiken smiled down at REna and let her grab his nose. "Rena really likes me," he said to Nakori and then walked out with his wife to the kitchen. He looked at Kerry who patted Nakori's cheeks and was happy to see her happy with her children. KAyle then walked over and jumped up at Nakori. "I wanna see little brother and sister," he said, wanting to get a good look at them.
Nakori smiled and followed him. "Well of course she does! You are her daddy after all!" She said and smiled and handed Kerry to dad after a little bit more attention. "Oh kayle! Hmmm. Hey Raiken get the really soft big baby blanket and lay it out so the babys can lay down and Kayle can pla with them while I cook up some breakfast!"
Raiken went to take the old baby blanket and set down the babies down there. Kerry cooed happily and rolled around to his sister, leaning against Rena. Raiken watched over them as he smelled the food Nakori would be making. Klaus then walked down and sat at the table. "Hey mom. whats for breakfast?" he said to her as he looked for Rinoa to come out
Nakori smiled gently. "Oh just some of the normal stuff. Nothing too fancy, since I hadn't gone shopping." She said while cooking. Rena cooed while she just looked around with her head down not yet old or strong enough to even hold their big heads up. Rinoa slowly came out for breakfast and took her normal seat. Reika came over and sat beside the babies and giggled. "They are so silly looking! Their heads are too big for their little bodies!"
Raiken smiled at the kids and walked over to them. "Don't you worry. THey will be growing very big in a week and a half," he said to Reika and patted Kayle on the head as he watched his siblings crowd around the twins. Kayle then looked at Rinoa. "Big sis, look at little sis and bro. They are so tiny," he said with a giggle as he prodded Rena
Reika giggled and smiled. "No way! That fast?!" She said and kind of pet the little boy. Rinoa giggled and nodded. "Yep they will grow really fast. Just like you two did. " She said smiling. Nakori smiled brightly seeing her family all together and sighed happily. "Breakfast is ready! " She said and brought all the plates over
Kayle looked at Kerry then at Nakori. "Mama, don't feed them so much. I like them like this," he said to his mother as he ran over to the table and sat down for his breakfast. As little ones still he quickly started to nibble down his food next to his little sister. Raiken chuckled as he looked at Kayle. "Then this home would not be quiet. They are quite demanding," he said to his son and watched Klaus and Rinoa also eating their meals quickly so they can fly off to school. "Do you need me to help out with your daycare dear?" Raiken said to Nakori since she is gonna be busy with the twins themselves.
Nakori smiled. "Id love the help darling!" She said happily. "An Awww Kayle they are hungry babies. They will starve if I don't! Even angel babies need to eat. They need more than older ones since when older the not needing to eat to live kicks in." She said and laughed softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff