Welcome to Gaia! ::

Samuel felt a bit irritated at that and looked over at Samantha. "Sammie, you're not a freak. You never will be," he said with a frown. "There's nothing wrong with being an average person. Besides, popularity won't count for anything in the future."

- - -

Kevin smiled as Chloe left then gathered his things. "I'll see you at home," he said before leaving the classroom and going out to his car.

When the two teenagers left, Robin entered the classroom and smiled at Barbas. "So I heard our son almost lost it in first period today," she said.

- - -

Alexander nodded and wrote it down. As he wrote it down, a wet mark formed on the paper. Confused, he reached up and felt a tear streak on his cheek. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, immediately losing that fragile professional air. He rub at his eyes with the cuff of his sleeve. "I'm sorry. You're probably uncomfortable with me," he said a bit quietly and made himself smile.
"But fitting in will, Sam. I guess I just want to make Daddy proud," Samantha said as tears overflowed in her eyes.

- - -

"He left before he did," Barbas said.

- - -

Allen shook his head. "It just hurts," he whispered.
Samuel leaned over and hugged his sister. "Sammie, daddy would be proud with you if you just stayed true to yourself. Not force yourself to fit in," he whispered.

- - -

"Good," Robin said and hugged Barbas, resting her head on his chest.

- - -

"It hurts for me, too, Allen," Alexander said quietly as he played with his wedding ring. He sighed and began standing up, but sat back down as he changed his mind. He wasn't quite sure what to do. He wanted to comfort Allen and hug him and kiss him, but he was married and he was supposed to be straight.
Samantha nodded and just let herself cry into her brother's chest.

- - -

Barbas smiled and hugged Robin back. "He also finished your homework in this class," he said.

- - -

"I should probably leave then," Allen said.
Samuel closed his eyes and gently stroked her hair, trying to calm his sister down.

- - -

"At least he finished it," Robin said with a slight giggle and looked up at Barbas.

- - -

"No!" Alexander yelled, immediately reaching out for Allen. He soon realized what he had done and blushed as he leaned back in his chair, feeling like a child again. "N-no... I... I don't want you to leave, Allen." He sighed and wiped his tears away again.
Samantha calmed down and looked at her brother. "Sorry Sam," she said as he unbuckled her seat belt. She grabbed her purse and looked at her brother. "I need you to take me to his house before we go to the movies," she said.

- - -

Barbas smiled and gave her a peck on the lips. "We should probably head home so we can get Kevin some dinner so he can go to the movies," he said.

- - -

Allen nodded and stayed in his seat.
"It's fine, Sammie," Sam said with a slight smile then nodded at her request. "Do you need me to go up to the door with you, too?"

- - -

Robin returned the favor and nodded. "Shall we have take out or would you prefer me to cook?" she asked as she left the classroom with him.

- - -

Jaden arrived at the Rogers home and got out of his car. He didn't bother the twins as he went up to the door and knocked, only for it to be answered by a worried Andrew. "Uncle Jay! Mommy is sleeping and Lucas is getting grumpy!" he said, clearly scared since he didn't know what to do.

Jaden almost panicked when he heard the word "sleeping," but quickly calmed down when he sensed Vivian's dreams. He ruffled the little boy's hair before going to the nursery and waking his cousin up. Even though she wasn't in the best of moods, she smiled a bit when she saw Jaden then went to work on cheering Lucas up.

- - -

Alexander slowly got up from his seat and went over to Allen, only to sit down next to him. "I'm sorry. You're not getting much of an appointment for how much you're paying," he said quietly and laughed a bit, though it was empty.
"No, but I would like if you were prepared to jump out of the car he tries anything," Samantha said. She had seen their uncle go inside and smiled. "Come on lets go inside before Mom comes outside and sees that I've been crying," she said as she got out of the car. She went inside and went to her room only to fix her make-up really quick.

- - -

"I don't know. Do you want to cook?" Barbas asked as they went to the car.

- - -

"It's fine. My brother pays me too much anyway," Allen said.
Samuel smiled a bit and went inside. He watched as Vivian handed Lucas over to Jaden then went into the kitchen to begin cooking.

- - -

"Do you want a home cooked meal?" Robin just responded, looking up at Barbas. "Keep in mind those horrific ten years where you had nothing but TV dinners and take-out." She giggled a bit.

- - -

"But then you're wasting your money," Alexander said, looking up at Allen. He was still a little more than a head shorter than the werewolf.
Samantha went into the living room and smiled at everyone. She kissed the top of Lucas' forehead. "Is um, uh, Dad, home yet?" she asked her mother.

- - -

"I also remember the past sixteen years of home-cooked meals. Do you want to cook tonight?" Barbas asked.

- - -

"I have too much money," Allen said.
Vivian smiled a little at what Samantha said. "No, not yet," she said.

"If he was, he probably would have flipped out," Jaden said with a chuckle as Andrew took a seat on the couch.

"Hush it, Jay."

- - -

"Past seventeen, sweetie," Robin said with a smile. "It is completely up to you."

- - -

Alexander nodded and looked down at his hands in his lap. He wasn't quite sure what they could talk about for the remainder of Allen's appointment.
Samantha giggled a bit and looked at Samuel. She gave him a small smiled and went back to paying attention to her mother and uncle.

- - -

"We can get take out so Kevin can eat before he has to leave," Barbas said as he got in the car.

- - -

Allen stayed quiet and looked around.
Samuel returned the smile then watched his family. Lucas was grabbing onto Jaden's hair and smiling. Jaden chuckled a bit and attempted to get his hair back, but frowned when he realized he wasn't able to. He looked into the baby's eyes and controlled him so he would let go.

"Don't control Lucas!" Vivian shouted from the kitchen and Jaden gave a sheepish smile, breaking the control.

- - -

Robin nodded and got in the passenger's seat of the car.

- - -

"So, why are you so upset over the past?" Alexander asked after a while, looking at Allen.
"At least he doesn't do it to you Mom," Samantha said with a giggle as she sat down.

Adam soon entered the house and put things where they belonged. He hugged Andrew and smiled when Samantha waved slightly at him. He went into the kitchen and kissed Vivian's forehead with a smile. He went over to Jaden and smiled. "Its been awhile," he said as he took Lucas carefully.

- - -

Barbas used his phone to order food and then went to pick it up. He set in in the back seat and drove home.

- - -

"The bad memories come up more than anything," Allen said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff