Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jaden froze a bit when Adam spoke, but quickly smiled to cover it up. "It has," he said, letting Adam take Lucas.

Andrew got down from the couch and ran over to Adam only to hug him.

Samuel sat down next to his sister and waved at Adam.

- - -

Robin got out of the car and got the food once they reached the house. She went inside to see Kevin almost asleep on the couch. He jolted awake when he heard the door and grinned tiredly. "Took you guys long enough," he said then stretched.

- - -

Alexander sighed and ran his hands through his hair. He obviously wasn't asking the right questions. "Could you go into specifics? Like, which bad memories? And not just 'old friendships and relationships,'" he responded, his voice a bit quiet.
Adam squatted down with a smile and hugged his son back. "How was your day?" he asked.

Samantha looked at Samuel and smiled a bit. "Do you know what Mom is making?" she asked quietly.

- - -

"We can make you stay home," Barbas said as he set the food on the table.

- - -

"Us," Allen responded in a whisper.
"It was good until I found out my mask got all bent up," Andrew said with a frown.

"Smells like venison," Samuel said and grinned. "Of course, it's something we could all eat."

- - -

"I'm sure you guys want some alone time," Kevin said as he picked up his food only to begin eating.

- - -

Alexander was a bit shocked that it would be about them. He thought Allen never truly liked him. Without thinking, the shapeshifter hugged the werewolf, resting his head on the older man's chest.
"I'm sure we can unbend it," Adam said with a smile.

Samantha nodded and turned on the TV.

- - -

Barbas chuckled a bit and got plates for him and his wife.

- - -

Allen hugged him back and sighed a bit.
Andrew shook his head and pointed over at Samuel. "Sam says I don't need the mask because I'm already a real wolf," he said before transforming. It wasn't exactly a menacing wolf, more like a cute little pup.

Samuel chuckled a bit at his little brother then watched the TV.

- - -

Robin just smiled and sat at the table.

- - -

"Is there something else wrong?" Alexander asked, looking up at Allen.
Samantha giggled a bit and got up. She handed the remote to her brother and went to the kitchen. She stood beside her mother and helped a bit. "I'm sorry about this morning, Mom," she said quietly hoping Adam wouldn't get involved.

- - -

Barbas gave Robin her plate and put food on his. "How did your day go?" he asked.

- - -

"No," Allen said.
Vivian nodded but she didn't really smile. "It's alright, Samantha," she said quietly.

- - -

"Good, actually. The students decided to draw us on my board," Robin said as she put food on her plate.

- - -

Alexander nodded and rested his head on Allen's chest again. "You know, we're going to have to leave soon," he said quietly.
"You're not acting like its alright, Mom. I want you to smile a real smile. Those smiles that you used to always have," Samantha said sadly.

- - -

"Really now?" Barbas said with a smile.

- - -

Allen nodded and let go of Alexander.
Vivian stopped what she was doing and felt tears starting to form. She wiped them away before going back to cooking.

- - -

Robin nodded and giggled a bit. "They were trying to cover it up when I came into the classroom," she said.

- - -

Alexander didn't let go; he didn't want to. Eventually, he reluctantly let go and stood up.
Samantha frowned and hugged her mother.

- - -

"That's cute," Barbas said.

- - -

Allen followed suit and stood only to look down at Alexander.
"I'm sorry that your father had to die," Vivian whispered as she returned the hug, letting a few tears slip out.

- - -

Alexander looked up at Allen curiously. "Yes?" he asked.
"It's not your fault, Mom," Samantha said and wiped her mother's tears away.

- - -

Allen shook his head and left the office. He paid what he needed to pay for and went to his car only to sit there.
Vivian just kept quiet since she didn't want to argue with her daughter.

- - -

Alexander sighed a bit when Allen left, confused on what to do with this situation. He wasn't quite sure if he should even trust Allen or not. Alexander left the office, letting the receptionist lock up for the night. He went out to his car, started it, then drove home.
Samantha pulled away from her mother and finished dinner. She helped set the table and waited for everyone to take a seat.

- - -

Allen finally started his car and went home.
Samuel took his place at the table as Vivian dried her eyes. She finally took her place and Jaden sat down in a spot. Andrew ran up and took a spot on one of the sides of his brother.

- - -

Alexander went home to a nice little dinner made by his wife. Of course, it made him feel guilty after what had just happened. He didn't know how he could tell his wife, especially when she was pregnant, that he was gay. He did his best not to show her that something was wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff