Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vivian frowned and rested her head on Adam's shoulder. "The cheating was brought up, and I was trying to think of the children," she said quietly. "I was also confused since I loved both you and him."
Adam slipped his shoes off and laid down with Vivian. "What, as a family, can we do to make this less painful then?" he asked.
Vivian shrugged and snuggled close to Adam. "I'm really not sure, Adam," she answered.
"You know this isn't easy for Sam and Sammie. I've overheard them talk and Samantha crying because she has to tell people that she doesn't have a daddy because he killed himself," Adam said with a sigh.
Vivian started crying again and buried her face in Adam's side. She began silently blaming herself for Samantha's misery.
Adam hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. "Shh, it'll be okay," Adm said softly.
Vivian shook her head a bit and kept her face hidden. "It's all my fault," she mumbled.
"No its not," Adam said.
"Yes, it is, Adam," Vivian said before looking up at him. "If I hadn't left him, he wouldn't have killed himself then Sam and Sammie would have had their father. If I hadn't left him, they wouldn't have had to wonder as babies and toddlers where their father went. If I hadn't left him, they wouldn't be so upset now."
Adam sighed and looked at her. "This is part of life and no one can have a perfect life, Vivian. I have a feeling if Mic and you stayed together, their life would have been damn close to perfect. But no one can have a perfect life and they have us to turn to," he said.
Vivian started crying even harder at Adam's words. She had wanted a perfect life for her children. She clung to Adam's shirt and cried into his chest.
Adam frowned and just stayed quiet.
"I'm sorry, Adam," Vivian mumbled after her crying calmed quite a bit. "I'm grateful for what you've done."
"You have nothing to be sorry for," Adam said.
"How was work?" Vivian asked, looking up at him, as she attempted to change the subject.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff