Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

It seemed that his words had calmed down Nero, because his thanks did sounded sincere, so Akira didn't said anything else. Even more he was surprised that Nero was giving him back some of his letters, and told him that if he was good, then he would give all back and even give some of his blood willingly. Akira remained quiet for a minute, before he took a paper from the desk and a pen. Writing something quickly Akira slide it across the table "That's the number of the cellphone I'm using right now, if you need help. I'll probably have to wait for my father tomorrow at the hotel until he gets a place to stay with my family. But before that, if it's night and he hasn't called I can still help"

Taking the cards that Nero had gave him, Akira turned, and walked towards the door. However he stopped for a moment, but he didn't turned "...Thanks for the deal. And I'm sorry that you almost burn yourself" Akira didn't knew why he had said it, but he did and as soon as he had finished he quickly opened and passed through the door, before going straight to the elevator.

[occ: Well Akane's not going to attempt to take blood from Nero's dad. But you're right he does panic easily. Well I don't think he would be concerned or not. A lot of us were almost laughing when we were doing the exam. And I'm finally free from school!!]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  Nero looked up from his paper work to see a paper with phone number written on it. Nero nodded as he took the paper and folded it up before placing it in his coat pocket. “I’ll keep that in mind.” He quickly wrote his cellphone number on the back of a business card and handed it to him. He wasn’t keen on handing out his number but considering what would be going down it was probably for the best that he had it.

Just as he began to start working again Akira spoke. He quickly looked up. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. The a** was actually apologizing. He was so blown away by it he couldn’t thinking of anything sarcastic to say back so he just nodded. Once he was gone he pinched himself just to make sure he wasn’t dream. “That wasn’t weird at all.” He muttered to himself.

[o.o.c: That's good. I'm sure that'll make Nero feel better. He does. He's a very emotional guy. Seriously? Lol. Congrats. >.< It's party time! ]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira didn't took long to reach his room, but he had to move the bed and clean up the mess, closing the curtains as finally the sun rose. Akira knew that Landon, if was already on his way with the rest of the family he would take a private plane in order to not get affected by the sun. However Akira wondered how it would actually take them to arrive, and if Landon would even call him to tell where they were staying. But mostly...Akira was happy. He would be able to see his mother and sisters again after so long. So Akira was restless, and even if he was bouncing the ball he had brought with him back and forth, he couldn't keep his mind occupied.

At some point, he found himself with the phone on his hand, with a text for Nero asking how was everything doing and how he was doing. But Akira stopped. It was strange, Akira would have never text Nero unless it was something important. It wasn't like if he was some sort of school girl texting a boyfriend or a friend. So he discharged the text, and left the phone on the floor, and started to bounce the ball again.

[occ: Well, that's good! They're vampires, but not heartless xD Well at first Nero doesn't look like it but I'm sure he is. Yeah, many started laughing, but it was almost by the end of the test. I know! I'll finally get some decent sleep!]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  After Akira had left Nero spent the rest of his morning of working out paper work, sending a memo out to the gang letting them know his uncle would be temporally in charge, and lying to his uncle in order to get him to take care of the gang. He had to admit but the time afternoon hit he was beyond tired.

Nero sat in a rather uncomfortable plastic hospital chair. He let out a rather tired sigh. “I took care of everything. Hopefully this whole s**t fest doesn’t take too long.” The nurse hooked up several machines to him. Thankfully he had a few people in the hospital who owed his father favors so it made getting him in easy. No one asked questions. “Good, good. Last thing I need is the business falling apart while we’re away.” Nero nodded. An awkward silence fell between them as the nurse finished hooking up the last machine. It was almost as if she could read the atmosphere because she quickly retreated out of the room leaving him and his father alone. “So what did that rude boy say to you?” Nero shrugged as ran his hand though his spiky blond hair. “Nothing really. Just told me a little bit about his wretched father and his mother…He asked me to help him get his own place…But like I said it’s nothing.” His father eyed him. “He said something. Otherwise you wouldn’t have such an awful look on your face.” Nero shook his head before examine the room. “The a** didn’t say anything…Just worried that’s all. A lot could go wrong.” His father’s brow rose. “It’s not like you to worry so much—“ Nero stood before ruffling his father’s hair. “I’m gonna go chat with the doctors and find out how your check up went. Wait here old man.” His father gently swatted his son’s hand away before chuckling. “Like I can really go anywhere.”

Once Nero was gone Hatori took the phone his son left on the table and began looking through the numbers till he found Akira’s. He stared at the number for a moment before calling to leave a message. ‘Mr. Akira, this is Hatori. I have a request. I know I’m in no position to make a request especially after our first encounter. However I figured from one old man to another you might be able to do this for me. My son he seems rather on edge. I don’t know what you told him or what might have happened after you left but it’s just very unlike him. I was hoping you could keep an eye on my son for me make sure he’s alright and that he stays out of trouble for the time being. I know that it’s by no means a small request. Nero, is Nero after all. He tends to make everything difficult. But it’d mean the world to me if you can honor this old man’s request...Well I suppose that’s all…Oh wait one more thing. My son mentioned you were in need of a place to stay. For the time being I need someone to watch my home for me while I’m here in the hospital. So if you’d like you’re more than welcome to stay in my home in exchange for house sitting for me. At least till you find a flat of your own…My secretary has a spare key so if you’re interested just let her know and she’ll give you the directions to my place and the spare key.” With that he hung up and placed the phone back on the table just as Nero entered. “Looks like you’re as fit as a f**king horse.” Hatori chuckled.

[o.o.c: I'm sorry my post is so long. Also I hope it's okay that Hatori left him a message. He's attempting to try and get along with Akira. True. Exactly. But I feel bad for Akira who has to take the brunt of Nero's feelings. Lol it's like madness began to set in for you guys. Have you had decent sleep today? ]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Having nothing good to do, Akira took a bath in order to relax himself for that night. However, as soon as he got out he was surprised to see that there was a message on his phone. Thinking it was just Landon, Akira was even more surprised to find out that it was Nero's father, Hatori, the one who left the message. However he quickly shook it out in order to listen to it.
              By the time the message had ended Akira sighed. Well, he had promised Nero to do the dirty work for him and so. But now Hatori requesting him to keep a close eye on Nero while he rested was new. But he would do it. He didn't exactly 'owe' Hatori but in order to show that he had indeed good manners and that he was indeed sorry for the first meeting and so. Besides Hatori had been kind enough to lend him his home while he searched for a flat if he kept it clean and so.

Akira sighed, and got again the urge to call back, but thinking that Hatori hadn't exactly told Nero about the call, he would get nervous and so. So Akira decided he would call later, by the time he got any sign from Landon that they had indeed arrived to Japan and that they were on their way to the place they were staying. So for the time being, he just called Hatori's secretary and explained the situation. She then told him that she would deliver the keys and the instructions for reaching the house later.

By the time it was night, however, Akira felt wrecked. Landon hadn't call, and for a minute Akira feared that he hadn't buy his lie and that he would soon have a call from him telling him to drag Nero to Europe. But after a while, there was a buzz. Akira almost jumped out of bed, and took the phone and read the single message he had. And Akira couldn't help but sigh at relief, but he was also worried. They had already arrived, but Landon wanted him to go and meet them as well as Nero, and Akira didn't thought they had much of a choice. So quickly Akira searched for Nero's number, and dialed it.

[occ: Oh no it's totally fine, I liked it biggrin Well now Akira is also trying to get along well with Hatori in case he needs something from the other, and it's nice that he would even let him stay on his house. Ah don't worry, Akira's going to get used to. Yeah it began to set up, but everyone was tired by the time we did the test. Yeah I did but I've been a bit busy]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Nero had spent the rest of the day with his father. As evening drew closer and closer Nero grew more nervous. Once he’d finished changing into a new suit he spent the rest of the time pacing back and forth in his father’s room. Hatori had tried his best to ignore it but he was already at the point where he was considering calling the nurse’s to have him removed from his room.

Thankful Nero’s phone rang. While his son jumped, Hatori was relieved. Hatori reached for the phone first and saw it was Akira and let out a sigh of relief. “The hell old man? What are you—“ He held his hand out to silence him as he answered. “Just take Nero already. My son’s been pacing around my room like a nervous wreck for the past hour and it’s getting on my nerves.” Nero glared at his father before snatching the phone. “The f**k old man.” Nero grumbled as he began to snap at Akira. “What do you want? There better be a f**king good reason for you calling.” His father muttered under his breath. “Hopefully it’s to take you away.” Nero truned and narrowed his eyes at his father.

[o.o.c:Thanks. Lol nice. Well Hatori's only being nice because he figured if anyone can look after Nero and keep him out if major trouble it's a vampire. Also he's going to be around Nero a lot so he figured might as well learn to get along with him. Lol but I still feel bad for the guy. Man well at least you guys finished. Boo. Your suppose to be resting. ]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

It took some minutes before he was answered, and while he was ready to talk with Nero he was surprised to find that it was Hatori "Well I..." But before he could answer to Hatori the speaker changed, now it was Nero asking what the hell he wanted "They're arrived" This time, Akira didn't stuttered "They want me to meet them at the airport, and Landon wants you to go as well. They will probably wait for us in a V.I.P room or something" Akira sighed, and thought if they should rent a car or something. He didn't knew if Landon expected him to pick them up and take them to their house for the time being "And you sound nervous...I am nervous. But you need to relax or Landon will suspect there's something fishy"

[occ: I see. From one side he will have to do Nero's dirty work and from the other he will have to protect him as well. Maybe that prompt some boding as you say? Ah, but don't worry. Akira wasn't exactly well mannered at first. Yeah at least it's over for three weeks or something. Yeah it sucks, but I think tomorrow I'll be able to sleep to my heart's content]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Nero had secretly hoped Akira was just calling to check in or to tell his parents canceled. However it seemed his hoping was in vain as he uttered the two words he didn’t want to hear. “Great.” His words were meant to be sarcastic but they sounded more nervous and tired than anything else. “Of course they want me to meet them now.” He let out a sigh before rubbing his temple. That was just what they needed, for him to meet them now.

When Akira commented on him being nervous. He was almost tempted to snap at him with a sarcastic comment. However instead he took a deep breath before speaking. “I know…I f**king know…” He muttered. “Look I’m trying alright….You know I’m pretty sure anyone meeting a family filled with vampires would be nervous alright so you a** hole dad needs to cut me some slack.” Nero cleared his throat trying his best to stay as calm as he possibly could. Though he seriously wasn’t doing a very good job. “Do we want me to meet your sorry a** at the airport or are you going to come pick me up?” His father attempting to lighten the mood and make Nero mad rather then nervous shouted out, "Your date should be a gentleman and come and pick you up." Nero turned and glared at his dad. "Shut up old man! Your suppose to be f**king sick so act like it!" He obviously sounded far more angry now then nervous which made Hatori smile. "So are you picking me up or not you piece of s**t?"

[o.o.c: Poor guy really has his work cut out for him. Oh bonding. I love bonding. They should totally bond. True, true. Lol Hatori deiced to try making Nero mad so he wouldn't be nervous and now Akira's going to have to deal with that now. Just three weeks? Well thats good. You should defiantly sleep more. ]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira sighed "You're not making it easy. If you didn't had to go, it would be fine and I could keep them distracted for a while, however they want to. And you better control yourself, if not it will blow the cover"
              However when instead of a sarcastic remark Nero said that he was indeed nervous and he knew that he had to calm down, got Akira surprised "I know. But he will probably be more interested on me than you for a while. I didn't exactly left my house on quite 'friendly terms'. So he will try to say anything in order to compensate" Akira didn't wanted to see Landon at all. He didn't knew what the old vampire would try to tell him in order to 'mend' what was left or make sure that Akira felt bad because he had taken long time to find his human.

When Akira was about to reply about what to do if pick him up or meet him at the airport, he heard Hatori saying that he should be a gentleman and pick him up from his 'date'. Akira was glad that Nero wasn't there, because he felt himself get red because of that. Nero wasn't his 'date' at all. However when Nero demanded to know if he would indeed pick him up Akira sighed "Yes, I'll pick you up. I'll get a car and go to the hospital. And language, please. Akane won't mind but Landon will. And also count my sisters, they're ladies after all"

[occ: Ahh, but he will hold on. And besides as both of us love bonding Akira will have to get use to or lessen Nero's attitude, but he will have to hold with him for a while. Well Hatori made Akira blushed, and he will have to get a car to pick up his 'date' xD Yeah, just three. It sucks but at least it will pass slowly. I will, but for now, some Roleplaying XP]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  He knew full well that if he didn’t calm himself there entire plan would go up in flames. Still if Nero had a fault is was that he was that he was too emotional. It was not something he could change in the matter of minutes. “It’s easier said than done…” He really hoped and prayed that Akira’s family wouldn’t stay long.

Well at least all of the attention wouldn’t be on him, for now anyways. That very fact made him just a little less nervous. “How unfortunate for you.” While he was glad most of the attention would be on Akira it didn’t mean he didn’t pity Akira for being the center of his father’s attention.

Nero was still fuming when Akira responded with his reply. “Your dad can go f**k himself for all I care.” It was true he didn’t care if Landon didn’t like his cursing. The fact was he wasn’t his dad, and he certainly wasn’t someone he respected so he could care less what that man thought. However when he mentioned his sisters he grunted. “Fine…Fine when your sisters are around I’ll mind my language. Are you happy princess?” Hatori looked over at his son before smiling. “You should be more respectful of your date.” Now Hatori was just having a bit of fun on Nero and Akira’s expense. Nero snapped yet again. “Shut it old man!” Nero was fuming now. “If we’re done then hurry up and pick me up. Try not to take to f**king long.” With that he hung up before glaring at his father who lay in his bed looking rather amused. Nero stormed out of his father’s room and down to the entrance of the hospital to wait for Akira.

[o.o.c: He sort of has to hold on since it's not like he has much of a choice. True. Or Nero's gonna have to pull him out of his shell a little. Lol That was to cute. >.< Yes, wouldn't want to keep his precious date waiting. Are you sure it'll pass by slowly? YAY! ]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira buffed at the Nero's comment "You'll get yourself drag as well so watch out" Thought Akira didn't knew if Nero pity him that he would be the center of attention on the meeting, he wasn't comfortable at all. If it was just Akane and Akira's sisters, he knew that everything would be alright. But Landon was coming and that would only lead to tense moments with the older vampire.

"I know that, and I would likely go and beat him as you suggested yesterday. However it is unfortunate that he is my father and I can't do that, can I?" Akira sighed calmly when Nero agreed to keep his cursing levels at minimum considering Akira's sisters "Alright, thank you. And yes, I'm happy, prince" Akira couldn't help but chuckle at the last sentence. And he even chuckled more as he had heard Hatori saying that he shouldn't treat his date badly, which only made Nero more angry and promptly hung him up and told him to hurry up to pick him. Akira sighed, and passed a hand through his hair. And then proceed to change into some more appropriate clothes.

It took Akira half-an-hour for him to arrive, however he was now driving a black Toyota runner, and he parked in front of the hospital. Then he lowered the window so he could talk to Nero"Sorry, I had to take some precautions with the car"

[occ: Well if you want Nero to pull him out the shelf go ahead xD Well he kind of did but he had to do some 'special research' for the car and so. Well, I want to think it will, so I won't depress myself]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Nero had practically gone through his entire carton of cigarette by the time Akira had arrived. He stood fuming as he took on final drag of his cigarette before putting it out. “Yeah well it took you f**king long enough.” The a** took a whole half hour. He opened the passenger door and pulled himself into the runner before slamming it closed. He had to admit though he did a good job picking out the vehicle. He just wish he'd been a bit faster in his 'research'.

He turned and stared at Akira for a moment before scoffing lightly. “Are you sure you didn’t spend the entire half hour getting ready instead princess?” Because it certainly looked like he spent a great deal of time getting ready to meet mommy and daddy. “But seriously though you took f**king forever. I went through my entire carton of cigarettes waiting for your lame a**. I’m pretty sure daddy dearest is peeved that your taking your sweet a** time.” Not that he really cared what Akira's dad thought.

"So...is there anything i need to know before meeting them? Like is there certain s**t I shouldn't say? Is there s**t I should say? Last thing he wanted was to screw this whole thing up.

[o.o.c: He's going to try his best to pull him out of his shell. Lol it's a nice car but Nero's peeved that he took so long. There's no pleasing Nero. Ah I see. Well then it'll go by slowly. ]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira sighed, he had been mentally ready to face Nero's anger because he did really took long, but he was glad that Nero had entered quickly the car, because as soon as he was inside Akira started it and began to drive.

"Well sorry, I can't just go to any car rental service and rent one if it's normal stuff. I had to look at this one in a special rental service place" However, when Nero mentioned that if he hadn't taken so long just to get dress nicely Akira sighed "I'm pretty sure I didn't, prince" Then he rolled his eyes when he mentioned the pack of cigarettes "I'll get you new ones so stop crying. And he is probably getting the last details of their stay done so the last thing on his head will be that I took long to arrive. He knew I would"

However, when Nero asked, honestly, what else he should know, Akira sighed "My sister's names are Hinamori, Ame and Hanami. Hinamori and Ame are twins, but Ame doesn't talk to much. Hinamori is the youngest of all of us. And Hinamori will treat you like trash, but she does that with everyone" Akira then began to think what else Nero needed to know "The reason why I took so long was that this car is specially designed for vampires. I told you before that there are not so many vampires here at Japan however there are some. So this car, in case the sun rises, will block the sun light from all windows and there will be a window going up from the driver's seats and so. In that case you'll have to drive to whatever place Landon is staying. And...Well, it seems that your father offered me to stay at his place as long as I keep an eye on it and did the cleaning and so"

[occ: Well, maybe Akane could help Nero with that? Or Akira's sisters as well, feel free for Nero to ask them anything. Ah, well, Akira had to take precautions with the car. But yeah you're right. Yeah, I hope so Dx I just want to sleep all this three weeks and post]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  “Well I think this whole renting a special car is a big fat lie you made up in order to cover up the fact that you took so long to get ready.” Of course he was sure now he was telling the truth however he just wanted to poke fun at him. Picking on Akira helped keep him from stressing unnecessarily. “But of course if you don’t want to admit it that’s fine. It’s nothing to feel ashamed of.” Of course at the promise of more cigarettes he smiled. “Of course you will. And I wasn’t crying. I was whining. Its two different things princess. Well you better hope your right about that because if your dad start’s b***ing at us I’m gonna b***h back.”

Well he’d heard of Akira’s sister’s through Akira’s letters with his mother. However he didn’t know much about them so it was nice to be given a little more information. Honestly he wasn’t sure how he’d cope, he’d never had sisters. “Ohhh… Looks like me and Hinamori are defiantly going to get along well together then.” Nero had a habit of threating people like s**t to so he was sure he’d get along better with her then the other two sisters.

Nero hadn’t realized they made special cars for vampires. He looked in the back of the runner at the windows Well he had to say now that he really looked at them, they were unusually tinted. He looked back at Akira before groaning. “Great I’m going to become your f**king chauffer now.” He was starting to think that was the only reason Akira’s dad wanted him to come was so he could drive there sorry a**’s around.

When Akira mentioned his own father offered to let him stay in their home he was surprised to say the least. “He what? When the hell did this happen?” He’d been with his dad the entire day and he was the only one who had Akira’s number. So how the hell did they even contact each other in the first place? “I don’t like that you’re staying in my dad’s place. But the old man wants you there so not like I can tell you I don’t go to his house.” Nero sighed before staring out the window, watching the scenery speed by before muttering. “…..Do you know how to get there?”

[o.o.c: Or both his mom and sisters. OoO Alright then. Sure he did. I want the same thing. Hopefully we can do that. ]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira understood that Nero was joking, and he couldn't help but chuckle too "Well, you caught me. I had to get ready for my date, didn't I, prince?" Of course he was now teasing Nero with what his father had said while they were talking on the phone "And it's the same, but relax, as soon as we arrive I'll get you a new pack" Then he rolled his eyes when he mentioned that if Landon started reclaiming them that they took long Akira wouldn't think twice about b***ing as well "He won't and even if he does, it will be with me, not you"

Akira sighed, just a little bit annoyed, when Nero mentioned that he would get along well with Hinamori "No you won't. Believe me, she won't be nice, specially because you're a stranger and a human" Hinamori had a pretty bad attitude that only got worse over the years "But you will get with Ame and Hanami as well. I think Ame won't bother you too much, but Hanami will insist you to play with her"

"You won't. It's just in case the sun begins to rise, which I highly doubt it will happen, so don't whine" Thought Landon would probably make Nero drive them around if he wanted to see anything when it was day, Akira wouldn't let him. Specially because he would likely drag his mother and Akira didn't wanted to put her in danger.

When Nero, however, asked when did this all happened, Akira rolled his eyes and shook his head "It doesn't matter now, the only thing is that I'm staying until we find a flat. Then I'll leave his place" Then some minutes of silence came, before Nero asked him if he knew how to arrive Hatori's place "No, thought your father mentioned that if I asked the secretary she would tell me, and also give me a key"

[occ: Yeah, that could be too, just feel free to ask them. Yeah, he doesn't want to get burn to death by the sun, after all xD Of course, just that tomorrow will be crazy being it 24th]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff