Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  “Oww.” Nero rubbed his arm after he’d been hit. “What I was being honest why did you hit me?” He was being genuinely sincere. So he didn’t see why he needed to be hit. “Fine, fine do it if you want.”

He was surprised Akira was able to smile. Of course his smile faded away after he’d slipped off his boxers. He had to admit it was rather amusing. However Akira didn’t waver, even when he approached the other. But as soon as his face was close to the vampire’s he could see small minor hints at his nervousness he was sure the vampire wasn’t even aware of it. Still they were minor things which was something considering how much of a lady Akira was. “Hmm....How boring.” Nero pulled away and went to retrieve his boxers.

After slipping on his boxers again he glanced back at Akira. Then he made his way back over to the other he sat on the vampire’s lap, leaned in close so that their faces were almost touching again. This was his last resort. Nero’s lips gently brushed against Akira’s. He waited for a moment eyeing the other seeing if the other would react at all. If he didn’t react to this then he might be able to handle Landon. Of course if he failed he’d tease him relentlessly. He’d also probably never let him live it down.

[o.o.c: ]

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Ah...Akira almost let out a relieved sigh when Nero exclaimed that it had been quite boring. At least he had managed to beat Nero on this, and he wouldn't have something new to bother him with. Nero even went straight to get his boxer briefs and put them on, which had considerably calmed him down. And even for a moment, he consider that the other would praise that he had managed to remain with his poker face without getting nervous or anything.

But oh how wrong he had been. Akira got closer again, and this time, his lips brushed. Well one thing was seeing Nero naked and the other was the other had actually brushed their lips together. Akira maintained the poker face for a few seconds, before his cheeks began to gain a quite bright color, and without helping it he pushed Nero gently away from him, while Akira stumbled back and slid down once his back had hit the wall. His fangs were noticeable by now, pressing against his lips gently, and Akira couldn't help but to groan, painfully hungry, but embarrassed nonetheless.

"Don't do that..." Akira was angry, of course, but he was more embarrassed, so it sounded more like a plea "I'm hungry, and you just...You're an idiot, Nero. I've managed so well earlier and you just..." Akira didn't knew what he was saying, but he simply shook his head, like if it would shoo him again.

[occ:]

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Seconds pasted and he almost wondered if the other would cave in or not. However soon he saw the other’s cheeks flush quite a bright shade of pink. Suddenly he was pushed away. “Hey!” He watched as Akira stumbled back towards the wall. Something wasn’t right. It was then that he’d noticed his fangs and the painful sounding groan that left the vampire’s lip. “S**t.” He muttered under his breath.

Nero held his hands out and took a step back to give the other space. “I’m the idiot? Are you sure? Cause the only idiot I see here is you.” Nero sighed as he lowered his hands. What the hell was he suppose to do now? He couldn’t just leave the a** in that condition. He was sure his family would notice eventually and that wouldn’t be good for them. Not to mention he was sure if he left him like that they’d have another dumpster repeat and he really didn’t want that. After letting out a groan of frustration he ran his hand through his blond hair.

“If you were that f**king hungry you should have just said something you idiot. What if this had happened in front of your family huh?” Nero walked over to Akira and pulled him up and dragged him to the couch. “Come on.” Nero let go of the other and sat on the couch before motioning to the other to come closer. If he was going to give the other blood he at least wanted to be comfortable unlike last time. “Make it quick.”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira felt so hungry now that he didn't even tried to reply the fact that he was called an idiot. Again Akira tried to push back the hunger and everything, but yet it seemed like he couldn't. He didn't even listened to Nero say that he couldn't do this in front of his family, and that he should tell him when it happened. Then Nero pulled him up, dragged him to the couch, and too him to be quick. Akira nodded, too hungry to talk for the moment.

Akira again got closer to Nero's shoulders, licked one spot and then, being quite more gently than last time, sank his teeth and withdraw them. His drinking pace was even calm, and Akira tried that it wouldn't be as painful as lay time. Once done and satisfied, Akira got away.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi

Nero looked away in disgust. The feeling of being licked by Akira was seriously disgusting and he wished the vampire would cut it out. Still he braced himself, he knew the bite was coming and it’d probably hurt. However this time it was gentler then the first time. Though he couldn’t help but wince. Even though it didn’t hurt as badly it still hurt. Nero bit his lip as the other began sucking out blood from his shoulder. Feeling his blood leave his shoulder felt weird. He really didn’t like this one bit. He wanted it to be over already. As if reading his taught Akira pulled his fangs out. “Son of a b***h!” He muttered. He placed his hand over his shoulder.

Honestly he felt worse than the first time Akira took blood from him he probably looked worse to. He felt lightheaded and exhausted. Nero knew he stood up to quickly he’d be out so he slowly and carefully pulled himself up. He used Akira as a crutch for a moment before letting go. He placed his hand on Akira’s face and gentle pushed him. “You’re in the way idiot.” He staggered his way towards the kitchen.

He’d only given blood once but from what he remembered you were suppose to drink plenty of fluids and eat. So he ransacked his father’s refrigerator and pulled out a can of soda and some cookies and began to eat. After a few minutes passed he was beginning to feel a little bit better. “Next time you need blood warn me first. I don’t want to be surprised again got it?” He called out towards Akira before shoving another cookie in his mouth. He wanted to make sure he was well rested next time so he wouldn’t feel so bad.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira wasn't an idiot, and he knew that Nero was angry. But he helped Nero getting up, before he was pushed away. Akira watched Nero eating cookies and taking out some soda, and telling him to warm him next time so he wouldn't feel so awfull "Alright. Sorry, I thought I would hold my hunger for longer" Akira then rushed upstairs, and came back with a some pills. Getting closer to Nero, he placed them on the table "This are sugar pills, like the juice they give you when you take out blood. It might help you" Akira had them for a long time now. Landon gave him some when he started his search, but it had been so long now that he didn't knew if they would still work.

"You should go and sleep some" Akira muttered. He didn't knew why he was feeling so bad for having to take Nero's blood, but he did. Almost like if he had hurt one of his sisters or mother "There are still a couple of hours before night falls, and if my mother or Landon call, I can pick it up"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  “Well you thought wrong princess.” He said in between his sips of soda. He heard Akira’s footsteps rushes up stairs. He simply shrugged his shoulders. Nero had no idea what he was up to and he didn’t care to be honest. However eventually he returned and placed a bottle of pills on the table. He took another sip of his soda before reaching for the pills to examine them. “Keep them.” He placed the pills back on the counter. He knew Akira was trying to be helpful and he suppose he appreciated it however he wasn’t fond of taking strange medicine. Hell he wasn’t fond of medicine period. “I’ll stick with the soda and cookies, they taste better.”

Nero nodded. “I planned on it.” He glanced at Akira for a moment. He looked so guilty. Nero almost wanted to laugh at him however he turned back to his snack before he could. “Of course you’ll pick it up. Why the hell would I answer anyways?” Nero finished his soda and tossed the empty can into the trash can before packing away the rest of the cookies. He finally turned to stare at Akira. He couldn’t hold it anymore. He stared laughing. “Your face is hilarious.” Nero walked over to him as his laughter began to die down. He poked Akira’s forehead. “You’ve learned your lesson right? Give me a one day notice when you’re hungry. As long as you’ve got that there’s no reason to look so upset.” With that he ruffled Akira’s hair before heading towards the stairs. “Don’t wake me up unless the house is burning or someone we know is dying.” With that he headed up stairs.

Finally he entered his room and fell right onto his bed and fell asleep.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira wasn't fully surprised when Nero didn't accepted his pills, he guessed that the other was more pissed of with him to accept him. But it was strange that Nero said that he preferred to eat rather than take the pills because of the taste, so Akira sighed and took the pills back "If you say that you're going to be better by eating, then fine by me"

Akira was quiet, and he only nodded every now and then. However, when the other began to laugh at him, Akira reacted finally "What's so funny?" He sounded just a bit upset, and even thought Nero now said that he learn his lesson, and that he should tell him one day beforehand, Akira was still upset "Alright, I'll do that. But sorry then that been worried about how bad you looked made my face funny" Akira didn't said anything when Nero ruffled his hair, and simply buffed when Nero said the reasons why he should wake him up. Once he was left alone, however, Akira relaxed, and decided that it would be better if he kept himself occupied with something else. And he didn't thought Nero's father would get mad if he read a couple of books...Maybe he could do that.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi

Nero groaned as he felt himself slowly regaining conscious. He didn’t know how long he’d been asleep but he had to assume he’d been a sleep for a while since it was pitch black in his room. Slowly he rose to his feet and stretched slightly. After stretching he left his room and headed down to the kitchen.

Nero made himself a cup of coffee. It wasn’t till he’d taken his first sip of coffee that he remembered Akira. “Oh…” He took another sip of his coffee and headed into the living room and looked around. “Akira?” He’d been so focused on getting something warm and caffeinated to wake him up that he forgot about the vampire. “Akira, Akira you piece of s**t where are you?” He yelled before taking another sip of his coffee. “You better not have broken anything you piece of s**t.” Slowly wandered over to the stares and looked up wondering if Akira was up in his room.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Well, picking up a book or two had been easy for Akira. The thing was, he finished them quickly, and soon those two became three, then four, and so on. It reached even a point in which Akira had already a big mountain of already read books, and a small one that were closed. Akira was going to place them back to their place, after all. And Nero didn't showed up any sign of waking up soon, and he was sure that the other was just sleeping sounding.
              So once he thought the books towers was already tall enough to fall down if he placed another one, he took them all on his arms, and began to go down. He was surprised to see Nero awake, and he seemed pissed

"What's the problem now? I didn't break anything" Akira then looked at the books, and sighed, just a bit annoyed "Don't tell me that because I picked up your father's books that yo got angry?" Akira buffed "I was going to place them back on their place, and I remember how they were"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  “Just making sure.” He turned to glance at the other. Arm’s full of books and his face scrunched together slightly. He honestly didn’t understand how the other could spend so much time reading. “No I care if you pick up my father’s books. And I’m not angry….I’m just a little cranky. There’s a difference.” Nero took a sip of his coffee before letting out a sigh.

“My dad doesn’t have an order so it doesn’t really matter if you put them back in the same place or not. More importantly did you spend your whole day reading? Don’t you get bored of reading all day?” He looked at the arm full of books. He eventually set down his coffee and took some of the books from Akira’s arms. He knew carrying all those books was probably easy for him but it seemed rude not to help. So he walked with Akira to the book shelf and began putting the books away. “Anyways do we have any plan’s with you family today?”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira sighed, but then he chukled gently "In that case, it seems that you always get cranky then" Nero didn't exactly looked like a morning person, specially after he had take his blood, so he guessed it wasn't that bad now. At least he didn't get in trouble for picking up the books.

When asked about what he had done all that time, and that it didn't mattered the order, Akira sighed "I promised your father to keep the place clean. Even if he doesn't have an order, I'll order it. And yes, turning the T.V is boring and I prefer the books. There are some I haven't read yet that your father has" Actually Akira sounded just a bit excited, he really liked to read. He was surprised, thought, when Nero took some of his books after finishing his coffee. Instead of saying that he could do it, he smiled "Thanks, then. We'll get them back in place in less time"
              Akira walked towards the book shelf, and began to place them back again "Well...They haven't called. So they're probably planning something. I'm sure they'll sent something soon"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  “Fine if you want to waste your time ordering them then go ahead.” He wasn’t going to stop Akira if he was dead set on ordering his father’s books. “What are you serious? You’re so weird and old.” Nero couldn’t fathom how anyone could dislike t.v. “Oh who would have guess that there are books even you haven’t read yet.” He assumed Akira read every book that ever was.

“Well my old man has more books stashed away in the attic. The old man has a friend who just happens to be the president of a book publishing company so sometimes he gets free books. He has so many now that he doesn’t have room for them so he’s had to shove them up in the attic. So maybe you’ll find some more books that you haven’t read yet.” His old man hated having to put his books in the attic he kept saying his books were lonely. He was sure his dad would be happy to have some of those books taken out of the attic and read.

“Yeah, yeah.” He muttered as he continued to put the books away. “Oh well since they haven’t called yet maybe we can go and visit my old man. I’m sure he’s bored out of his wit’s end and could use a little company.” He felt a bit bad leaving his old man alone in the hospital so he thought at least dragging Akira with him to see him would make him feel better. “Maybe while we’re there you two can bond over these things.” He gestured to the book in his hand before putting it away.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira sighed, and shook his head "I have all the time in the world, what do I lose with just a few minutes" However, it sounded just a little bit...longing, but Akira quickly shook his head "I'm old, so I like books. It's not strange, you just don't like reading them and consider it boring. And of course I haven't read all the books in the world yet. Remember I began to search for you a few years ago, so I had no time to catch up with new ones"

However, when Nero said that there were more books on the attic, and that probably his father wouldn't mind, Akira smiled. It was just a little smile, but he seemed excited "Then I'll get to read them. I'm sure that having books up in an attic it's not good" At least Akira had more things to do while he waited for the night to come. He wouldn't have to spend it doing random things and exploring, because at one point he would get really bored.

Akira looked at Nero as he suggested that they could go and visit his father, and that he was surely bored "Yeah, sounds good. We should probably inform him that my family is already here and about Landon" Then, he couldn't help but chuckle when he said he could bond with their love for books "Probably. Who knows? Maybe in the end you'll end up liking them if you stick around"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Nero looked at him, his voice sounded different. To him it sounded a bit, sad. “Well…I suppose you have a point there…” He scrunched his face together as the vampire mentioned he liked books. He honestly didn’t know how anyone could like reading so much. “It is strange. Of course I don’t like reading. I’m a man of action. Why am I gonna sit around reading about someone having an adventure when I can go out and have one myself?” It never made sense for him to waste his time reading when he could have been out doing things and talking to people. That to him was far more entertaining than a book. “Well sorry I was taking up your precious reading time.”

He glanced over at Akira who now looked just a bit excited. It was a nice change, to see the other look like that. He was sure his father would be happy that some of his precious books were out of the attic.

Nero nodded, even though he really didn’t want his father to know. He was sure once his father found out he’d be worried about him and he really didn’t like it when his father worried about him. Still he couldn’t help but smile slightly at the thought of Akira and his father bonding. “Eh? Fat chance of that happening. Hell will freeze over first before I start liking books.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff