• Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

⇒ ⇒ ⇒ Profile

They call me
          ✖ Akira Lamberg
          I've been alive for
          ✖ 325 years, but he was turned into a vampire at the age of 25, so his appearance stay like that
          I am the
          ✖ Vampire
          What lays below
          ✖ Akira is at first distant and not really talkative, and he has trust issues with anyone he meets. He is always thinking that at any moment, he can be betrayed. However, when he knows he can trust someone, he is quite calm, caring and a bit of a worrysome.
          What is important is the story.
          ✖ Akira had not always been a vampire. 325 years ago, Akira was human, along with her mother and sisters. Her mother was japanese descendant, but had had affairs with mutiple men in the past, and thus him and his simblings were born, without any care of their fathers. Back then they were really poor, and on the edge of dying from starvation. That was until his father came into the scene, fell in love with his mother, and took them all to Europe. There, both his mother and Landon married when Akira was ten. They lived with him, even if they were not blood related.
          It was until Akira turned 25 when his father revealed to be a vampire, and turned everyone too, but he had made Akira enter the blood pact without him fully knowing. He then lived 300 years with his family, until his father told him what the blood pact was about and that he was ready for it, then explaining that he needed to search for the human he would feed from. And until then, he wouldn't be allowed to return home or see his mother Akane and sisters Hinamori, Ame and Hanami.

Akira was both shocked and angry at his father, but he had no option and left home, however both father and son's relantionship was strangled. He has spent the following years searching his human with no avail, and with time, he has given up hope.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Married 100
User Image

They call me
                                                            NeroTakashi
                                                            I've been alive for
                                                            26 years
                                                            I am the
                                                            Human
                                                            What lay's below
                                                            Nero is rather talkative though not in the good way. Usually the things that leave his mouth are either profanities, sarcastic remarks, or very blunt remarks. Nero also tends to be a hot headed. This sometimes leads him into jumping into fights and getting into trouble.
                                                            What is important is this story
                                                            Nero was born in his mother's home in Germany. He had no siblings due to the fact that his mother died shortly after giving birth to him. After his father was left widowed he took Nero back to his home in Japan. Nero's father had not taken his mother's death well, his father fell into gambling and alcohol. Eventually his father began to rake up a debt and it became so massive he simply couldn't pay it back. So when he was six years old the leader of a local gang killed his father. However upon discovering him hiding in his closet he took pity. Because the leader could have no children of his own he took him in and raised him as his own.
                                                            Nero held no grudge against the leader. He knew his father was a good for nothing shell of a man at least with the leader he got everything he needed and then some. He got a roof over his head, three square meals, a decent education and the same amount of attention and love any father would give to there children. That was enough for him.
                                                            As soon as he graduated high school he joined the gang and has been helping out anyway he can.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira had never thought he would return to Japan after three hundred years. It had changed visibly, of course, from the time he was starving, cold in a little shaft with nothing but his mother and sisters, trying to turn on a fire so they wouldn't die that winter "Ahh...it's been so long" Akira thought to himself quietly. He knew that times had changed, Japan was not the same as the rest of the world. Being a vampire had it's advantages, after all, he had seen a lot of things; the fall of empires and the rise of new countries; wars and victories and so many important things that his father had made his whole family watch. However, he wasn't on the best moods. It wasn't that he was resentful from his time as a poor kid back in the day, no, it was with his father, and this idiotic idea of the blood pact.

It was true that his father, along with other big vampire lords have been trying to find any way to reduce the number of people who were killed by vampires and a good way to obtain blood easily and without any trouble. He knew he hadn't been the only one, and the rest of the first borns like him were either dead for being reckless in their search or already back home without their human, so his father had a great expectation for him.
              And Akira wasn't an idiot, of course, he wasn't going to return after so many years of searching, he knew his father's wrath and in the end, his mother would end up suffering as well.

So after searching on other parts of the world, Akira had ended up in Japan. It was night, and the streets were quiet. He was currently searching the hotel he had managed to book in for the night, before looking around the city and then he would decide either to move to Kyoto or Nagoya. It was always like this, searching from city to city until he felt something different about the normal humans he saw every day, and follow him or her.

It wasn't until Akira had heard some laughers that he realized that the streets were not so empty anymore. There was a gang, either the yakuza or someone else, walking a few meters before him, they looked like they have drank a lot, and they recked alcohol from the distance. However Akira, instead of being scared or walking a street away, continued. What could some little humans do to him? Well, unless they brought a stake or holy water, he was totally inmune to any kind of physical attack. So he didn't had to worry about them, and it wasn't like he was going to make fun of them. He didn't wanted trouble just arriving at Japan, even if it was easy to get out of jail he wasn't expecting to pass his first night here on a cell.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  Nero took a drag of his cigarette as he walked. He exhaled and watched as the smoke disappeared. Patrolling was the worst. Being placed on patrol duty made him feel like everybody still saw him as a kid. Of course he’d grown up in the gang’s company so he suppose most of the old timers still saw him as the same little orphan the leader picked up.

There was no resentment between his adoptive father and himself. No he loved his father the same way any child loved there parent. The man took him in and raised him, taught him everything he’d need to know in order to survive in the real world. If anything he was grateful to the old man for taking him in. If he hadn’t he’d have probably ended up in the streets with nothing.
                                                  Thus despite his great hate for patrolling he’d fulfill his duty just like everyone else in his family. Last thing he wanted was to fail at such a simple job and disappoint his father.

After taking one last drag of his cigarette he flicked it to the floor before glancing down at his watch. “Almost over, thank f**king god.” Nero’s patrolling duty was almost over, soon he’d be able to go home and get an actual job that required bashing someone’s face in. Though it seemed as if he’d be able to do that sooner than he was expect. After turning a corner he’d spotted a group of drunks, but not just any drunks no they belonged to a gang on the other side of town. “Oh this is to perfect.” He muttered though it seemed not everything was perfect. There was a civilian walking not far from them, at least he assumed it was a civilian. He couldn’t go picking fights in front of some civilian, last thing he wanted was the end up in jail. So he followed them, waiting for the perfect moment to bash their faces in.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Really, Akira wasn't in the mood for fights, or anything for the matter, but it seemed like that as soon as he was on the gangs sight, he was their objective. Maybe Akira regretted not going around them, but there was nothing to be done. He turned to the sides, and was glad to see that there were not so many cameras. After all, people would freak out if they say a gang fighting with what it seemed to be nothing, or a ghost. Ahh....For a moment, Akira regreted that he couldn't drink their blood, but probably it was for the best. Drunken idiots tasted for the worst.

"Hey gramps! Don't you think it's a little late to be going around the streets?" One of the men, who Akira guessed was the leader or the guy in charge, yelled at him, and soon he founded himself to be surrounded by them "Let me pass" Akira talked, thought either by stupidity or just being too drunk, the leader and the rest ignore him "Come on! We're just being nice. Who sort of dude has such a grey hair at this age, huh? You seem like fun, after all!" The leader seemed to ignore the his constant glare, and placed a hand on his shoulder, surely to start pushing Akira around the circle they had made. He didn't had time to push him.

The sound of bone breaking was quite familiar for Akira. He had to learn how to defend himself while they picked up victims back in the day, and even more when he began his search. And, even thought Akira seemed small, he had a monstrouseous strenght.
              The leader screamed almost like a little girl after the pain of his now broken wirst began to grow. He stumbled back, and the rest of the guys seemed to be surprised. But the leader wasn't as pleased "What are you doing you idiots!? Hit him!" That was an order even drunken thugs would understand, and they quickly went all over Akira.
              It took him some minutes, mostly because they were quite surprised that no matter how many hold him, or punched him, Akira didn't even flinched from pain. Instead, one by one, they began to fall down, either gasping for air after Akira had gave them a kick straight to the stomatch, or because he broke a bone as well.

Once it was done, Akira simply re-arenged his clothes "Drunken idiots" Akira whispered to them, while they began to retreat, whispering "Monster!" and "He's inhuman, how could he get all of us!?"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Nero was really in the mood let loose and pound someone’s face in. All of Nero’s plans had gone down the drain when the stupid drunks decided to go picking a fight with some guy with odd colored hair. He hadn’t planned on jumping in. Nero was going to wait a bit and see what happened before decided to save the guy.

However it seemed his help wasn’t needed which was rather disappointing. But his disappointment was quickly overshadowed by curiosity. The guy singled handedly managed to take down a small group of thugs and send them running to the mothers. Granted they were drunk but still it was no small feat.

Once the spineless wimps had run past him he slowly approached the gray haired man. “You really are monster.” Nero had stopped a few feet behind him. Even though he witnessed the fight himself he still couldn’t wrap his head around the fact that this tiny guy took down a group of thugs and somehow managed to not get a single cut. Even though Nero had been fighting since he was a kid he never came out of a fight completely unscathed. “I have to say I never seen such a small a** guy like you take on a group of thugs and come out of it unscathed….” He looked the guy over and he really could see any visible injuries. Maybe he really was a monster.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira was about to continue walking towards the hotel when a voice at his back stopped him. Turning around, Akira was about to say something to the man in front of him to go away when there...Akira didn't knew why, but as soon as he say the blonde guy, a strange feeling surrounded Akira. But yet his glare didn't softened. Akira was going to know why this guy seemed to cause this
              "You are from their gang?" Akira asked, but he didn't looked like it. He was sure that he would be drunk already if he was part "Or you just want to get into a fight?" It wasn't exactly a treat, but rather a question. Akira didn't knew what time it was, he had arrived at midnight to Japan, and he didn't wanted to get surprised by the first morning lights that would surely burn him.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  The nerve of this guy, thinking he was from the same gang as those losers. Honestly did he look weak and stupid like them? “As if you little monster. The fact that you’re even asking if I’m apart of them is just insulting.” The nerve of this guy. He looked the grey haired guy over and there was something off about the guy. Yet even though he felt that he could figure out what was wrong with the freak. It made him feel even more uneasy.

“Well actually yes I did want to get into a fight. I was going to fight those drunk’s but then you sent them home crying to their mother’s. And well that plan’s sort of hit that f**king fan now….So thank a** hole.” His last few words dripped with sarcasm.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Oh, what a pretty vocabulary "I don't know if you want me to apologize with you or not, but you're just a kid. You shouldn't using such a foul language, unless that's the only thing you know to do, intimidate and get into fights" Akira wasn't going to get into the trouble of denying this 'monster' nickname the guy was giving him, because he was right. He was one of those kind of monsters that mothers warm you about if you didn't went to sleep.

"Oh, so you want to get your anger on me?" This time, Akira's monotone voice changed just a bit, sounding like a threat "Do you want to fight me, just I can sent you crying for your mother as well as those drunken b****ds? Or are you just too stupid from the fights that you have gotten into?" This time Akira was indeed treating the guy, but he didn't had time to fight again "You're just a kid, and you don't even have a chance with me. Go back home and go punch your pillow or something. You'll be only waisting your time fighting"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Just a kid? How the hell was he just a kid? The guy had to be at least 20 so he at least six years on him. Not to mention he was twice the guy’s size Who the hell was he to give him s**t about the type of language he used. “Listen here a** hole. I’m not a f**king kid. Also who the hell are you to comment the language I use huh? You’re not my dad that’s for d**m sure so you can take your f**king comment and shove it up you’re a** you pint sized b****d.” Uneasy feeling or not he was not going to stand there any take this kind of s**t from someone half his size and age.

This kid was really drying up what little patience’s he had. His hands curled into fist before he grabbed the man buy his collar and pulled him closer. “F**king a** hole!” He shoved him up against a nearby wall. The monster threatened him and that was enough to have him seeing red. “Put a quark in it you cocky piece of s**t! You’re the one who doesn’t have a chance against me.” He threw the grey haired guy to the sidewalk. “Your face will be the only thing I’ll be punching tonight.”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira didn't even flinched as the other guy continue to swear to him, and even make fun of his height. Akira didn't flinched or reacted badly, he just listened to the guy until he calmed down. He knew he was short and that this guy was was tall, but so were the other gang b****rds and he had managed just fine "Are you finished?" Akira asked, before it was his turn "Because from that little pretty mouth of yours, I can guess they haven't teach you manners, or you are indeed to stupid and it's the only thing you know to say. And don't think for an instance that you're intimidating or anything, you may be taller but still you're just a kid"

However it caught Akira by surprise when he found himself against the wall soon after the blonde took his collar, and then he was back at the sidewalk. Akira signed, and stood up like if it was nothing, even wiping some dirt out of his clothes "You asked it" It was the only warming Akira gave before he went forward, fast, and quickly grabbed the blonde's arm, twisting him and then kicking him to the sidewalk almost the same fashion the other had done previously with him "I'm telling you, you're just a kid, so go away before I sent you crying for your mommy"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Nero’s eye’s twitched with rage. This little brat had some nerve. “I’ll have you know b***h I do have manners. I only show them to people I respect though. Since I don’t know your short a** I’m not gonna respect you’re a**.” People had to earn his respect. He wasn’t going to give some random stranger respect. Especially not a strange brat with a stick up his a**.

“I’m not a f**king kid your brat. Besides how f**king old are you anyways? Twelve? Seriously isn’t it past your bed time or something?” The kid seriously didn’t look that old and the fact that he was calling him a kid was seriously pissing him off. There were only a few people in this world who could call him a kid and he was simply not one of them.

“Asked for it?” What the hell did he ask for? “What are you gonna do, call the po—“ Suddenly the kid grabbed his arm and twisted it. It was insane, most people had a hard time trying to take him down and that kid took him down like he was nothing but a rag doll. Nero glared up at the kid. “You must be hard of hearing or stupid. Let me say it again. I’m not a kid. Second of--.”

The sound of a police siren and the red and blue lights stopped him. “S**t.” The two cops got out and held there gun out and pointed it at them. “You two freeze.” Nero cursed out the cop who approached them. “You there, stand up. Both you put your hands where I can seem them.” Nero glared at the kid before standing up and holding his hands up. “You two are under arrest for public disturbance and for beating up a group of men.” The office went over to Akira and placed the hand cuffs on his wrist while the other cop did the same to Nero. “What? I didn’t beat those guy’s up it was all shorty over there.” The cop rolled his eyes as both cops escorted the boys to the car. “Sure it was, not get in the car.” Nero got in and the door quickly closed behind him while the other cop helped Akira in.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

"Really? Because it doesn't seem like it" It was Akira's time to be sarcastic. However, when he was asked how old he was, Akira's brow raised. Of course he wasn't going to say that he was over 300 years old "I'm 25, kid. And I'm calling you like that because you're acting like one, just looking for a fight and without really thinking ahead. You should be ashamed, or your parents should be. It seems that they didn't teach you how to be patient" Akira knew he didn't knew anything about the guy so he knew that insulting his family would make him react in different ways, but right now it was the only thing he thought he could do.

It really didn't took too much effort for Akira to get the guy in the ground or be quick. Being short had it's advantages, besides his abilities of being faster that came with being a vampire. He was about to interrupt him when the siren's sounded up, and Akira looked up. Great, he didn't needed to just enter Japan and get arrested. He had already passed a lot of time outside and he didn't had any watch to know at which hour the sun would come up.
              Akira however, when asked to put his hands where he could see them, didn't replied, and waited for the cop to cuff him and make him walk towards the car.
              The blonde was the first to enter, but Akira knew that he didn't had more time to waste on passing the rest of the night on a cell.

But then again, Akira couldn't do anything. He didn't needed to attract attention to the fact that he had enter Japan without any real documents, and that no way of identification was possible, mostly because no matter how many times they took his photo, he wasn't simply there.
              So letting himself getting inside the car, Akira signed and pushed the other guy so there would be more space between them, and so he crossed one of his legs over the top of the other. Waiting for the cops to get going. He would have to think of something once he was on the cell.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi

Nero to say the least was seething with anger. Partly because he was now in a cop car but also because of what the monster had told him. The nerve of this guy to tell him he was acting like a kid. What was worse was him commenting on his parents his parents teaching abilities and telling him that his parents should be ashamed. F**king a**.

As the cop began driving he turned to glare at the grey haired man next to him as he shoved him for more space. “You don’t need that much f**king space squirt. And if you keep shoving I’ll shove my fo--” The cop turned to stare at them and knocked on the glass. “Quiet both of you.” Nero simply grumbled before turning to stare out the window of the cop car. He watched as the scenery blurred past him.

Once they were at the police station they were processed before being placed in a cell. “Alright you and your little friend there will be released in the morning. So both of you try and cool off.” The cop turned and walked away. Nero went over to the bars, obviously looking rather annoyed. “We’re not friends, and I want a cell change d***t!” But his demand fell on deaf’s ear. He turned and looked Akira before groaning. “Great, just great.” Nero kicked the bars lightly before walking past Akira. “Oh hey I forgot to tell you something.” He grabbed Akira by his shoulder and kneed him in the stomach. “That was for your earlier comment about my parent. Talk about him again and I’ll shove your head and dirty toilet water.” Once he finished he gently pushed him aside and walked towards the bed. He took a seat on the bed and sighed.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

The blonde didn't seemed to pleased when he shoved him to the other side, but before he could even reply the cop hit the glass and asked them to shut up, which Akira did without asking twice. He wasn't in the mood, and now he was angry with himself for staying more time than he should, and now he was caught. He would have to think of something once they were on the police station to get out.

Once they arrived, Akira simply followed the cops around without putting much resistance, and of course, he gave one of the many false names (Alexi Gunder) he had to come up with during his search, and the most authentic passport and any kind of data that the cops needed.
              The blonde was the first one to be proceed, and Akira could glance at his name, and he was surprise, his first name wasn't exactly Japanese, but then again he knew that there were no natural blonde's in Japan. He was probably from other country and moved to Japan.

They were placed on the cell together, this Nero guy asked to be changed of cell, while Akira simply leaned over the cell bars as well, and looked around for the cameras. So far there were only two, but even if he tried to break them he couldn't. One, even thought he wouldn't be seem on camera, it would be freaky to see how the bars would go sideways so Akira could fit and pass, and two, Nero was there. He had showed up his force but still.
              However before he could think of something, he felt being turned and then knelled on the stomach. It didn't hurt, but it took Akira by surprise and he had to lean against the bars for a minute.

"The dogs bark is worse than it's bite" Akira said quietly, referring to Nero's treat, and he simply sat down against the bars. An hour passed, and Akira kept thinking of what to do when he saw that the night sky was getting just a little bit brighter "F**ck" Akira muttered, and sighed. Akira had brought with him a rubber ball to keep himself entertained while he waited for the night time on the hotel, and it was the only thing that the police had not taken while they checked him, and he had passed sometime throwing it to the wall and getting it back. But now, he quickly stood up, took the ball and walked towards the other side of the cell, against the wall where the light wouldn't reach him on any way, and proceed to put on his hoodie and make himself a small ball so the sunlight wouldn't reach him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff