Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Married 100
User Image

KaiX
                                                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

“…Probably…But I can’t help it.” Nero was his first and only child. Well the only child who was legally his. Nero was as precious as the air he breathed. Despite all his flaws Nero really was a good child. So good and noble. But when it came to good decision making well he lacked in that department. Still he smiled at Rei as she patted his arm. He took comfort in the gesture. But it didn’t wipe away his worries.

Rei agreed to give future lectures. At least it was one less thing to worry about. He could leave Asano to Rei. “The only one who will give those babies wrinkles are you young man.” He nudged Asano. Because really his words weren’t far from the truth.

Joel swore he wouldn’t forget and she would hold him to it. “Nope you wouldn’t because I would never let you live it down.” That was just how she was. Although now she wondered what kind of desert Joel had in mind for her. She wondered if he could even make deserts. Or would he just buy some?

Kai was beaming even more. Ryu swore Kai’s smile could put the sun to shame. She reached out, being careful with the empty plates, and hugged him. “You’re just so precious and sweet. I could just eat you up.” She let him go and looked at him. He truly was precious. “Thanks. After this there’s desert.” Ryu looked at Joel and then at Kai. “Kai I don’t know if I’m going to be able to fit everything in my stomach.” Kai was really going all out. “It’s a small desert. I know I made a lot of food which was why I made this specific desert. Anyways. I’ll leave you guys to your meal.” Ryu nodded and watched him leave before looking to Joel. “Well…I guess since we have our main course it’s time to pop open this sucker.” She grabbed the wine bottle. “So which one of us will do the honors?”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Joel VinterXXXXXXX]

Rei nodded when Hatori said that the only thing that would wrinkles to the twins was going to be Nero "You listen to Hatori, young man, and try to not make trouble" Just as she finished the sound of a car pulling over began to sound "Ah, that must be mom and dad. I'm sure they will have a lot to talk about you Asano" Rei had lectured him already but now it was time for the real deal.

Kai beamed up with energy and smiled brightly when he was praised, and what was not to be praised about his meal? He had really outdone himself. Though he wasn't able to properly thank him for the moment he would make sure to hug him and say a lot of thank you's when the date was over. After that Kai announced that after their main course dessert would come, and that he had done a specific one because of how much food they had given them "Oh Kai, you really went on full with this. Thank you" He was sure Kai had done his best.
              After that they were left alone, and Ryu suggested over opening the wine bottle for their main meal "Oh, let me" Joel had seen Kai had left the corkscrew nearby.

So Joel stood up and went to retrieve it, before taking the bottle of wine and almost with full expertise he took out the cork and served Ryu and himself. After that he let it air just a bit before giving it to Ryu.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

KaiX

Ryu jumped slightly when she heard the cork being pulled out. Of course when Joel poured it see looked like a small child waiting for her sweets. As soon as Joel handed her the cup she tapped it quickly to Joels. “To not getting drunk again.” Before Joel could say a word she was already drinking it. “Hmmm.” This was good wine. It wasn’t that she never had good wine, she had but not nearly enough. “I take it back we might just get drunk again.” If this wine was any indication than she was sure to drink the entire thing by herself, Joel be d**ed.

“If only I could carry a bottle of wine like this where ever I go. Certainly would make life easier.” Or at least it would make dealing with a*s holes easier to bear. She ate a spoon full of pasta and felt like she was in heaven. She wondered if it were possible to get away with dating both Kai and Joel.

“Mmh anyways Maybe tomorrow after I get out of work you can also help me out for a bit? I’m staying with Hatori for now. I would go home but he doesn’t think it’s safe yet. He was going to have Asano, Nero and Akira check it for me before I returned but…” She shrugged. Given everything that happened tonight it was best to give them space. Besides she was still to mad at them. “I love Hatori, I do. But I don’t want to stay with him….I like being able to walk around in my underwear in peace, and spend ages in the bathroom getting ready.” If she stayed alone with Hatori they would grate on each other’s nerves. “So you think you can give my place a quick search to put my father at ease?” Then she smiled a small coy smile. Slipping off one of her heels she ran her foot slowly up and down Joels leg, just to see if she could wind him up. “Maybe you can also help me unpack. Maybe if you’ll lucky I’ll give you a nice reward.” She winked a devious wink.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Joel VinterXXXXXXX]

Joel left the bottle aside but within reach of both of them in case they wished to serve themselves more, even though Joel would always offer himself to pour Ryu more. Though by the time he had settled down in his seat again Ryu had toasted to not getting drunk again, and went over to have wine. Joel quickly raised his own in order to toast and went for a small drink of his own wine. He had to said it was rather good. Then he went for a bite of the pasta, and Kai had really outdone himself because it just complemented perfectly with the wine. He would really have to congratulate him over his choices.

But then as Joel was about to go for another bite of his pasta Ryu asked for his help. It seemed like she was staying with Hatori, and Nero, Akira and Asano were going to check out if it was safe for her to return, but with what had happened Joel didn't think that they would be happy checking out Ryu's home. They needed their space. Ryu went over with asking him for help, but as soon as Joel felt Ryu's foot up and down his leg, and even more, the suggestion of getting a reward if he helped her unpack just made Joel turn full red. He looked away for a minute, before he calmed himself down. He could do it. For as much as Ryu was suggesting the reward and teasing him with her foot, Joel knew he needed to be collected "S-Sure. I'll be happy to check out tomorrow if your house is safe"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

KaiX

The look on Joels face, no more like the color on his face was priceless. His face was almost the same shade of red as his hair. To think all it took was a little flirtatious suggestion and teasing him with her foot to get that kind of reaction. She wondered briefly what other sort of reactions she could get out of him and how to go about doing so.

Joel was just so adorable when he was flustered and turned on. Almost made her want to pick on him more. Of course Joel regained himself, well most of himself, his cheeks were still pretty red. But he regained himself enough to answer properly, like the good little boy he was. “Eh what a boring reaction. I liked your first reaction better.” She uttered with a grin. Leaving her men flustered and wanting was how she got her fun.

“Remind me to buy a bottle few bottles of vodka before we head to my place.” It seemed like Joel wasn’t going to loosen up without alcohol being involved which she didn’t mind. If they were going to spend several hours unpacking well she at least wanted to be entertained by Joel’s drunkenness. “…You know you should probably just ask for a vacation day tomorrow….maybe even the day after…..You might need it after I’m done with you.” She winked at him before she ran her foot up his leg again. She’d let him make think whatever he wanted about her words. Then she withdrew her leg, before last thing she needed was one of the kids coming by and seeing them like that. After slipping on her heel again she took several more bites of her pasta.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Joel VinterXXXXXXX]

Ryu seemed to have been turned out by his collected reaction when he agreed over helping Ryu to check out his house, saying that she liked his blushing better. Joel let out a deep sigh, knowing that he had to calm himself more. He was sure he was blushing like a schoolgirl.

But then Ryu suggested that they should buy vodka on their way to her house "Vodka?" He was a bit confused at first, but after some time he remembered the incident when Joel had gotten out to drink with Ryu. Maybe she was trying to make him drunk again? But then again Ryu was teasing, saying that he would need the next day and the day before that to recover from whatever Ryu was planning to do for him. Joel's red cheeks came back again, surely thanks to Ryu's foot going up and down again, before it went away.
              And Joel was left there, at awe, not really knowing what to say, so he just nodded before he went back to his meal. And surely not about thinking what was Ryu to planning to do with him the next day. Not at all. Because he knew that if he continued to think about it Joel would just wish for tomorrow to come faster. He had contented himself over Ryu accepting the offer of getting lunch together, and having the idea that was going to be it, their dates for the moment as they got used to one another.

But then Ryu went over to promise more, and Joel would lie if he said he didn't felt anticipation on his stomach. Because he did. And if he really kept thinking about it he knew he would just not be able to sleep or to contain his excitement.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

KaiX

“Yes vodka.” Honestly Joel was just adorable and innocent. Which she should have expected given Joel’s track recorded with dating. But when she thought of innocent and adorable she thought of someone like Kai, not Joel. She was almost regretting teasing him. Almost, not quite though. The red cheeks and the entertainment made up for any regret she might have felt.

Even though she was no longer teasing him, Joel’s cheeks were a very lovely shade of red. Her brow rose, and the corner of her lip pulled up. What was Joel thinking so hard about that he was still blushing? Well she did know but she wondered what sort of things was he thinking she’d do to him. “You know you’re a lot more honest when you have a few drinks in you.” She eyed his glass and her own before pouring more wine in both there glasses. “Now, why don’t you tell me what you’re thinking so hard about over there by yourself?” She grinned, obviously knowing full well what he was thinking and just having fun with that knowledge. She took a sip of her wine as she waited for Joel to respond.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Joel VinterXXXXXXX]

"Huh?" Joel got surprised when Ryu mentioned that he was honest when he came to drink more, even more when she poured more wine in both of their glasses. Joel waited until she had finished before he took another drink. Though for a moment he regretted doing so. Ryu wanted to know what was he getting worked up so much, and Ryu knew fully well since the last time they went drinking that he was so lightweight with drinking he would get drunk and spill out the truth. That was probably why she wanted the vodka too for the next day.

But instead of trying to pretend nothing was on his mind Joel cleared his throat. He felt his tongue was a bit loose by now, he was not drunk but he didn't wanted to disappoint Ryu "You...You're making want for tomorrow to come sooner" Joel began "Not just because of the promise to do something more, but like...I will spend time with you. We've just begun, and I would have been totally fine with just going to eat with you tomorrow, but now you have promised to pass a good portion of the day with you, and that is nothing short of what I want to do. I want to spend as much time with you as possible. But I know my limits. You might not always want to spend time with me, and that is okay, but this...This is like a gift to me. So you're making me want for tomorrow to come sooner" And there it was, Joel had spilled out his mind. Though he had been blushing hard he felt it had kind of simmer down just a bit, mostly because of how nervous he was.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

KaiX

Honestly Ryu hadn’t expected him to tell her anything. He was such a stick in the mud when it came to expressing his own feelings. So she assumed she was going to have to fill him with booze to get something out of him. Oh was she wrong. Turns out she didn’t need to fill him with booze.

For a moment she sat there, stunned silent, and embarrassed which didn’t happen often. Carefully she took another sip of wine hoping the wine would help to ease her flaming cheeks. In every relationship she’d been in no one ever just wanted to spend time with her. Usually it was sex and drinking. This was the first time someone genuinely wanted to just be by her side. “W-well….we’re going out right? Naturally boyfriends and girlfriends….hang out… You know together….” But even her words seemed like news to her. Which was off putting to say the least.

“What makes you think I wouldn’t want to spend time with you? I mean have you seen the company I keep? Nero and Asano are the worst. You’re like a saint compared to them.” She was exaggerating but still Joel was far more calm and considerate whereas Nero and Asano were do first think later. Which usually always ended up with the three of them in some sort of trouble. That wasn’t the issue though. Reaching out she took hold of Joel’s hand. “Everyone around you thinks so highly of you. Yet here you are talking about yourself like you’re not special or important enough….Why can’t you see what we all see?” He talked about knowing his limits and knowing she might not want to hang out with him. Made her think he thought less of himself. Which wasn’t true. “If you were really worth so little…I don’t think Kai would be going out of his way to help you. I don’t think I would be sitting across from you, holding your hand.” Joel was worth so much she just wanted him to see that, even if it meant having rosy cheeks in the process.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Joel VinterXXXXXXX]

Joel couldn't help but notice that even Ryu seemed surprised by his own words, her cheeks a similar color to his own. But Ryu's words astonished him. Saying that compared to Asano and Nero sometimes she liked to spend time with him. And even more that everyone looked highly of him, and that he seemed to be the only who could not see that. Even more Ryu held his hand, reassuring him that if she hadn't wanted to spend time with him Kai wouldn't be helping him, or Ryu across him holding his hand. Joel sighed gently, and nodded "Because I'm afraid. Remember, you're the first girl I've fallen in love with, so I have my doubts" Joel began "That doesn't mean I just don't see my self worth. I just...I am just amazed that we're going to spend time together, and a lot tomorrow. Like I said, it just makes me wish that tomorrow was already here"

Joel wasn't going to lie about that. He still had his doubts that he was going to be good enough for Ryu. But this....this was just their first date, and tomorrow it would be the second. He couldn't decide on that alone, of course. It would take them a hell lot of dating to figure out if they were really made for each other or not "Though the promise certainly made it interesting, I think I'll enjoy the whole day tomorrow" Joel smiled as charmingly as he could. Because he would really do it. He was having a blast with being with Ryu in this date, and he would love to be with Ryu eating with her lunch and then helping her unpack.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

KaiX

Right she was the first girl he’d fallen in love with. Of course he had doubts. It’d be strange if he didn’t. “But I’m telling you now you don’t need to doubt. Because it’s like you said we’re going to be spending time together.” There was no point doubting now. “Tomorrow will come before you know it.” Though it was cute how impatient he was over it. He was like a little kid on Christmas eve waiting for Christmas day.

Oh that smile. She couldn’t help but smirk. “Oh you defiantly will I see to that.” She uttered deviously before giving him a wink. She’d make sure he had the best day tomorrow. Hopefully that would finally put to rest any doubts he may have had. Or at the very least she’d be able to get him to loosen up a little more. She eyed Joel’s drink. He hadn’t even gotten half way before she poured him some more. “You defiantly are more honest when you’re boozed up. I like it. If your job didn’t depend on you being sober I’d suggest being drunk all the time.” Of course his job did depend on being sober which was a shame.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Joel VinterXXXXXXX]

Joel hadn't realized the effect of his smile on Ryu until she smirked. Though when she winked at him he wasn't as sure that it was his smile the cause, because soon enough, even though he hadn't finished his glass of wine, Ryu went over to serve him more, stating that he was honest with booze. And said that if his job wasn't about staying sober it would be better for him to stay drunk "Oh, I don't think that will be a good idea for me. I'm still light-weight" Though this wasn't the first time Joel went to drink, neither the time both him and Ryu went out, Joel very rarely drink. Besides his work he had no desire to do so. So anything, even the wine, would get him drunk with a good amount. He knew he could start to build up some kind of level if he drank more, but that wasn't his desire for now "But I'm guessing that's what the vodka is for tomorrow. Not that I mind, though" As far as they were responsible, Joel thought there would be no problem. After all, he was going to ask for the next day and the day after that free.

They finished their main course after a while, and Kai finally came with their dessert, a really nice peace of cake. It was just one, but Joel guessed that it was Kai's intention for them to share it, because it was rather big. Joel waited for Ryu to take some bites out of it first before he began to dig in

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

KaiX

“Yeah well enough time with me will fix that.” Joel may have been a lightweight now but if they spent enough time together she was sure she could correct it. No she would make sure she would correct it. Joel needed to learn how to hold his liquor if he wanted to stay with her. “Besides if we are together you’re going to have to learn to keep up.”

“Look at you. You catch on quick.” He already guessed that the vodka was to make him more honest. At least she didn’t have to spell it out for him.

Kai brought bought out a rather delicious raspberry cream cake. “Mmmh there’s nothing better in this world than cake and wine except cake and wine together.” She would hand it to Kai he really knew how to plan a date.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Joel VinterXXXXXXX]

Joel couldn't help but laugh just a bit when Ryu said that if he was going to stay with her he would have to learn how to keep up. He had the feeling it would be that way, after all, and even though he had built up some kind of small resistance over alcohol while going around in Paris he knew he was away from Ryu by far, but it would always be a good thing as long as they didn't overdue it or ended up like the previous night with the trio "Alright, alright, I'm sure you'll help me build the stamina for keeping up soon enough"

Ryu was right when she mentioned that there was nothing better than cake and wine than when they were both together. Although Joel was kind of letting Ryu take more of the cake as she seemed to be greatly enjoying it the cake was delicious and with the wine even more "I'm going to have to ask Kai where he got the recipe for the cake, I'm pretty sure I didn't taught him that" He was pretty sure it was either from a cookbook or recipe online, or even Akane, who after all had chose the wine bottle as he suspected, so it could have been her doing too. Either way he wasn't here to not like the cake, so he just continued to dig in.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

KaiX

“Oh I’ll do much more than that.” It wasn’t only his ability to hold liquor that she would build up. She’d help him build up his social skills. Granted they were okay but if he was going to be with her well, he had to learn to lighten up and take a good tease. She was sure with enough time together he’d open up more, the thought alone had her smiling. She wondered what he’d really be like when she did manage to open up. Now she felt like a child, waiting to open up a present, wanting to know what was inside. But she would have to be patient and wait. Two things she was never very good at.

“Oh? Oh what’s this? A recipe you don’t know.” She pretended to gasp before grinning. “The student is defiantly surpassing the master.” She pointed the fork at Joel. “You really just might be out of a job love.” Of course her words were that amusement. She was greatly enjoying this. She was greatly enjoying teasing him.

Once she’d finished the cake she rubbed her stomach. “I’m so full. Honestly I don’t think I can move now.” The food though was amazing so she couldn’t really complain. “While Kai’s food was delicious I’m praying he doesn’t bring out more. I don’t think I can fit anymore into my stomach.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff