Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  Nero looked to Akira. He looked so scared but as soon as he saw his mother there it was. That big rare beautiful smile. He looked to Akane who was frozen in place. Perhaps a surprise hadn’t been the best idea after all? Or so he thought until he was pulled into Akane’s embrace along with Akira. He couldn’t help but blush. He wasn’t use to such motherly affection, but it was nice. When Akane kissed his and Akira’s cheek he couldn’t help but smile. “Akane.” He wrapped a arm around her. “Of course we’re here.” Nero grinned. “A little birdy told us you were lonely without us. I can’t very well have my beautiful Angel sad. So here we are. Your favorite son has returned.” Kai couldn’t help but pout. “No way I’m mama’s favorite.”

Esmond stood at the door way and smile. “Mother’s don’t have favorites, right Akane.” Nero rolled his eyes as he patted Akane’s back in order to slow her crying. “Say’s you. But we all know I’m the favorite.” Esmond chuckled before approaching the trio. He pulled out a handkerchief and presented it to Akane. “Here I think you could use this.” Once Akane took the handkerchief Esmond looked to Akira. "I think the surprise worked out rather well didn't it?"

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akane couldn't help but chuckle through her tears, and just hugged them both closer "Oh shush, you little demons" Akane muttered, before she shook her head "Though Esmond is right, I don't have favorites" Akane finally pulled away, and accepted Esmond's handkerchief she began to wipe the tears away "Ah, just..." She was going to apologize, but then a smile showed up in her lips "But I'm so happy to see you two here. Did you had a good trip here? Have you eaten? I mean Esmond and I brought food, I think..." Akira sighed, and stopped her mother from leaving the room "Mom, we had a good flight, and we had a brief snack before coming here. Though I think Nero will appreciate food, but later. Right now we want to be with you, you know" Akane smiled, and went over to kiss Akira's forehead, and Nero's as well "Alright, I just...I just need a minute to sit down"

Akane went over to sit down, clearly visible that her legs were shaking pretty bad time. Akira looked over at Esmond and nodded when he said that everything had gone alright "Yes, it did. Thank you for distracting my mom enough so we could enter" Akira thanked him "Though I have to say that you have surprised us both me and Nero with the house. It's just...It's just not vampire like"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi

“Oh I know I’m your favorite. But you probably don’t want to hurt their feelings by saying so. its fine I understand.” Kai continued to pout as Nero kept calming he was the favorite. There it was, Akane’s smile. It’d been a while since he’d seen that smile. That smile suited her far better than that forced smile of hers. “Akira’s right. We came to be with you. If I only wanted food I wouldn’t have come all the way over here for it.” Akane kissed his and Akira’s forehead before needing to sit down and calm her nerves. Nero nodded and helped her to the sofa. He knew how strong she was but her legs were shaking so much. Honestly he didn’t think she’d be able to make it to the couch on her own.

Esmond nodded. “It was no problem. We needed groceries anyways so it worked out.” He gave Akira thumbs up. Of course when he brought up his home he was surprised and momentarily confused. “Oh?.....Oh! Of course you mean my home isn’t a castle in the middle of nowhere.” Esmond waved the other off. “It’s no fun living all alone in the middle of nowhere. Besides the wifi would be terrible. I wouldn’t have an excuse to avoid work.” At least he could run to his neighbor's house and avoid responsibility. Then his goof smile turned into a rather sincere smile. “I would be lonely you know. Living alone in the middle of nowhere in a large scary house.” He spent his early childhood that way. Living in a large castle, all alone. It was terrifying. He didn’t want to live through that again.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akane thanked Nero for helping to get her on the couch. She knew that she would have fallen down if Nero had been not there helping her. It was just...just too much to process. Akane knew that sooner or later she would see them, but the thing was that she wasn't ready. Now that her nerves were calming down as well as her emotions her body was finally giving up. She would need a day to fully recover, but for now she only needed to sit down.

Though as Esmond described that it would be lonely to live in a secluded home Akira understood. Esmond didn't looked like the type of being away from civilization just to protect his secret. Akira had grown used to it over the years, but it seemed that Esmond wasn't, even if he was older than he was "I see...Well, it's a nice house" It was going to be a bit weird getting used to it for the first days, but he was sure that Akira would get used to it in the end. It seemed like his siblings had gotten used to it, anyway.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi

“I’m sorry mama. We all thought this surprise might be nice for you but now…” His mother looked so—even he wasn’t sure how she looked. Maybe the surprise had been too much for her. Nero sat Next to Akane and rubbed her shoulder hoping that would help in someone. “Akane I’m sorry.”

“Mmmh isn’t it.” Esmond boosted rather proudly. This house was his pride and joy. He truly did love this place dearly. “You’re going to love it here. I already know it.” Esmond patted Akira’s shoulder before looking at Akane before sighing. “My dear do you need anything? Maybe som fresh air? A lie down? Someone to punch in the face?”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akane smiled at the worry of Kai, and she shook her head, opening up her arms so he would come, well, more likely, so even the girls would come so she could hug them "Aww sweetie" Akane said as soon as she had Kai on her arms "I'm not angry or sad, I'm very happy. It was just a bit of an emotional wreck, knowing my babies are here and we are all together" Well, except for Nero's family and Landon "It was just a shock, it will pass. I'm so happy you all wanted to surprise me like this" Akane smiled, not the tired and fake she had been practicing, but a genuine one "You really know how to make me happy" Then she turned to Nero, and shook his head "Don't apologize, I'm so happy to see you here with Akira. It's not like you did something wrong"

Akira gave one last look around before he nodded at Esmond. Maybe he was right, and he would end up liking it. The place looked nice and all, even though he was a bit hesitant of how things were when the sun came out, but he was curious.
              Akane looked at Esmond and smiled "Tea will do the work, I just..." However the door opened, and bringing a tray with a teapot and cups was Joel. Though he stopped for a moment at the middle of the room, surprised to see that Akira and Nero were there, he smiled "Akira, Nero, good to see that you're finally here" Joel then went over Akane and handed her over some tea "I guessed that you would need some after you saw them both, Lady Akane" Akane smiled, and nodded at Joel "Thank you. Though you're supposed to rest, you know" Joel shook his head "I am still your butler, and even if we were here for vacations I still know when this family might need things" Then he turned to Nero "I'm happy to see that you're finally okay and out of the hospital Nero"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi
                                                  Kai slowly approached his mother’s arms. The guilt that he might have made her mad or even sad was too much. But as soon as he was in his mother’s arms and he felt her gentle embrace the guilt disappeared. It seemed just having everyone together for the first time in a long time had been a little too much for his mother. In the end however she was happy they were all together. Kai couldn’t help but smile. “Well you’ve had such a hard time with Akira being away….We just wanted to see you smile.” All this work to get Akira and Nero here secretly it had all been for that. At least for him it was anyways. He just wanted to see his mother smile. He hugged his mother in return, happy to have her smiling again.

Nero smiled when Joel entered. “Thanks. I’m happy I’m well to. Couldn’t stand that hospital anymore.” He uttered. “Ah Joel you truly do have perfect timing.” Esmond patted Joel’s head. “You’re not only our butler. Your family to.” Kai uttered and Esmond looked to Kai before smiling. “Mmmh. Kai’s right. Your part of their family as well. That being said.” He gently guided the red head to the couch so that he could join them in the celebration. He took a step back and looked at everyone before nodding. “Ah that’s much better. Oh! Hold on—“ Esmond took out his phone before. “I need to document this lovely reunion.” Mostly though he wanted to send the picture to Landon. He didn’t want him to miss out on anything his family was doing. Besides just knowing Akira was with the family he was sure it would ease Landon’s worries. Once the picture was taken Esmond smile. “Perfect.”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akane smiled at Kai, before gently carresing his head and giving him a kiss on his forehead "Oh, my sweet little boy. You're so kind to me" Akane muttered, but soon enough she felt someone tugging at her dress, she looked down to see Hinamori "Hey, we also helped!" Akane smiled, gently chuckled and then she hugged her too "Oh, I know sweetie, I'm so happy with you all. I am really lucky to have you all be my children"

Joel smiled at Kai, and he saw Akane nod "Of course you are, we have told you. So please relax, even if I do appreciate you bringing me tea" Akane said, and Joel nodded at Akane. This time he didn't bow. Since being here Joel tried to do as Ryu had told him to and tried to be not as formal as he always was. One of the new things he was trying was not bowing as a sign of graditude. So far it was a bit hard, but working. However before anything else Esmond took out his phone to get a picture of everyone together. Akane couldn't help but smile at Esmond, and wiped away the rest of her tears only to smile quite brightly at the camera. Hopefully the photo would show to Landon that they were all happily together, and better actually. That Akane was smiling again. Once the photo was done she stood up, her legs just a bit more steady now, and went over to kiss Akira on the cheek and Nero as well "Ah, I'm really happy to have my two boys here. I'm sure that Landon will love the picture" Though it was obvious that Akane still missed Landon having both Akira and Nero was sure cheering her up quite quickly.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi

“Oh? Was I that obvious?” Esmond questioned. He had not said anything about the photo being for Landon. But Akane somehow managed to figure it out. So he couldn’t help but smile. Nero looked at Esmond. “You were.” Esmond couldn’t help but pout. “Eh! I thought I was being sneaky about it.” He uttered before sending the photo off to Landon.

Nero looked to Akane and smiled. “We’re happy to be here. I was so lonely without you.” Nero uttered as he hugged again. Obviously he was simply doing this to annoy Akira. But it was also the truth. He missed Akane’s motherly affection.

Esmond just looked at everyone and smiled before looking down at his phone. “Ah! There’s something missing. But I know just how to fix it!” Nero looked at Esmond with a brow raised. “Do we want to know?” Esmond nodded and began to dial a number. “Akane you might want to sit down.” He waited for the Landon to answer before putting him on speaker. “Hi, hi. I’m not bothering you am I? No of course not. I have a surprise for you….Well actually you’re a surprise for someone.” He uttered before Landon could even say a word. Landon was working so hard after all. He deserved to be a part of this moment even if he could only be a part of it by phone. “Ah is that—“ Kai was cut off as Esmond nodded. “Come on don’t be shy say hello you big softy.”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Even though Nero was hugging her to bother Akira a little, and doing what he intended to, Akane knew that he had also really missed her and that this was mostly an affectionate hug. Akane couldn't help but smile and hug Nero back, enjoying the moment "Ah, and I missed you too, Nero"

"Something you can fix?" Akira asked, however he made sure that his mother was sitting down when Esmond told her to. Though he didn't knew if he would take another picture Akira got ready. But Esmond was dialing a number, and in couple of seconds the other person answered. But Akira already knew who it was. Akane seemed to have realized it, too, and she seemed to tense for a moment, yearning to talk with Landon just for a couple of seconds, anything.

Landon had barely got out of the meeting when he received a call from Esmond. Knowing that the other wouldn't stop calling him until he answered he did, even if he feared that the others lords might hear him. "Es-" However he was stopped, and told to say hi, that he was a surprise for someone. One thing came to the other and Landon knew what Esmond was talking about "Hi" Landon said at first, and sighed "Akane, Kai, girls, are you all there?" Akane let out a whimper, and she laughed just a bit "Yes, we are here. But Nero and Akira are also joining us today"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi

“Hey.” Nero uttered though his greeting came out slightly awkward. He and Landon weren’t exactly on friendly terms and he wasn’t related to the other so he felt rather awkward being included in all of this now. But at least Akane and the kids seemed to be happy. He suppose that was all that mattered. “Dad!” Kai uttered, practically beaming with excitement. It had been so long since he heard his father’s voice. Just hearing his father call his name made him so happy. “Landon I think you’re missed.” Nero uttered. Esmond laughed. “Oh you defiantly are. Your wife looks like she wants to cry and your children are absolutely beaming. Your loved and missed. Aren’t you happy?” Nero looked at Akira and nudged him before inclining his head to the phone. Obviously he wanted Akira to say something as well.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

The girls beamed as soon as they heard his father's voice, and almost said 'Daddy!' at the same time, of course each with their own way to say it. Akira remained quiet for most of the part, as he felt this was more of a moment for Akane and his siblings than to him or Nero, who seemed just a bit akward at saying hey to Landon. Akane though really looked if she was going to cry again, so filled with joy and of course missing Landon quite a lot.

"I'm happy" Landon said, a smile on his face as he got inside the car and over to his way to the house. The fact that he was able to heard their voices, and that they were missing him made Landon miss them too, but also enjoy this little private moment. He really wanted to be with Kai and the girls and hug them, and hold Akane gently and wipe her tears and kiss her better for all the pain that he had caused her.

"Hey, Landon..." Akira said, at first, when Nero nudged him to say something "Um...Well, Nero and I finally got to Paris, it's good to see mom and everyone again" Akira began "Nero is finally out of the hospital, though he didn't seemed to enjoy the trip here" Akira joked, but he couldn't let out a laugh "And I...Well, dad, I've been thinking that I...I..." Akira was having a hard time choosing his words, however he soon fell silent when he felt Akane's hands on his own, already crying and smiling to know that Akira was doing just great.

"...Landon?" Akane asked, and after calming herself just a little, she smiled "You're taking care of yourself, right? Eating and everything?" Akane began "You're not letting the lords convince you of another craziness, right?"Landon couldn't help but smile and again yearn to be besides his family "I am. I am not letting the lords convince me of anything. I'm fine, Akane, I really am"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi

“Eh? Are you smiling? It sounds like your smiling. You are smiling aren’t you?” Nero looked at Esmond confused. “How the hell do you know he’s smiling?” Esmon waved his finger. “Intuition. Also he just sounds like he’s smiling. I’m right aren’t I Landon.” He was sure though this made Landon happy. Landon loved his family after all and he missed them dearly.

Finally Akira spoke. It was honestly about time. Though he sounded so awkward. “I think anyone could figure that one out.” Nero muttered. It was sort of obvious they were in Paris. Akira was truly a little awkward. He suppose he might have forgiven his father mostly but it didn’t change their years of distances the two had put between them. He suppose that would just take time to rebuild. Though it seemed Akira’s words were enough for Akane. Nero patted Akira’s head and smiled obviously proud he’d been able to say that much.

Kai was so happy to hear his father was well. It was so nice to see his mother so happy to finally be able to speak to his mother. He wanted to ask his father things as well. Esmond looked to Kai and smiled. “Go on little one. It’s okay.” Kai looked at Esmond before nodding. “Dad….Your taking care of my plants right? You giving them lots of love right?”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Landon chuckled, however it grew to a full laugh when he heard Nero wondering how the hell Esmond knew that he was smiling "I am smiling, Nero" Landon confirmed, and he couldn't help but laugh even more "Esmond has this ability to know when I'm smiling. Blame it on the years we spent together"

Akira first turned to his mother, who seemed to be pleased with what he had attempted to said, and he gently wiped away her tears and smiled at her mother. In return Akane smiled to him. Then he turned to Nero, who had patted his head soon after he was interrupted by Akane. He couldn't help but smile at the other.

Landon smiled even more when Kai asked if he was taking care of his plants and give them love "Yes, I am taking care of them. They have grown quite a lot, actually. I'm sure you will love to see your plants once you're back here"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

xxNeroxxTakashi

Suddenly Nero heard Landon laughing and he looked rather, confused. He didn’t think Landon was capable of smiling let alone laughing. But Esmond seemed amused by Landon’s laugh. “Ah! You laughed. It’s been so long since I’ve heard you laugh. Nero good job making him laugh.” He gave Nero a thumbs up. “….T-thanks?”

As Akira smiled he couldn’t help but roll his eyes. “Dork.” He uttered. To think Akira got happy just from such a simple gesture. Kai was another dork. Kai was beaming when his father told him that he was taking care of his plants. But then he saw the smile fade. “…When will we come back?” He asked. It sort of broke his heart a little.

Kai looked at the phone and then at Esmond and panicked. “Ah! Not that I don’t enjoy spending time with you Esmond. You’re a wonderful teacher and your so nice but….” He looked to the phone again. “When can we come home? When can we see you again?” Despite how beautiful Paris was, despite how nice Esmond was he missed home. He missed Asano and Ryu but most of all he missed Landon. Esmond shook his head. “I know Kai. I take no offense to those words. So don’t worry.” He smiled to reassure the other his feelings weren’t hurt. Besides he understood how the child felt. There were times he had to move from Paris. It was those times that he longed for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff