Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Married 100
User Image

EsmondxNightingale
                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

“Sure, sure, whatever you say Landon--oh sorry I mean Akira.” He uttered playfully. He couldn’t help but poke fun at the poor boy, mostly because he was so much like his father. Now that he was talking to his son he suppose it made him long for Landon’s company even more.

“Wh—“ But before he could ask who Nero was the other had answered before he could finish. He couldn’t help but sigh. “I suppose if that boy is important you, and your important to Landon which I suppose mean’s that boy is important to Landon…..I suppose I have no choice but to try my hardest to remember both of you.” Though that would be no small task well it would be easy to remember Akira now, but his friend well that would be a bit harder. “It would be easier to remember if you both were here where I could see you two constantly. Ah why don’t you two come to Pairs. I have more than enough room to house you both. If you two desire personal space I have a loft you two could share. I’m sure your siblings would love to have you both here…..I’m sure you would learn so much by being here.” He uttered.

He had wanted the boy away from the lords for Landon’s sake. If he were to join him then he could protect him the way he was protecting his family. “I know I may not seem like much but I assure you I could show you so many things, I could show you a different way to live, a better and safer way to live….I could a different side to being a vampire.” This was what he’d always wanted to offer Landon. Since the moment he founded his group. But he knew that would never happen. But at the very least he could protect his children, even if Landon didn’t know it. "What do you say?"

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira sighed, grateful "Thank you. I know it's not your fault, but Nero gets easily annoyed with that. If he hears that you managed to remember him I'm pretty sure he will be pleased and thankful" Akira mentioned, however he remained silent when Esmond said that they could come to Paris and he would be able to remember him better. He even offered to give him and Nero a lot off if they wanted to be alone, but that they could see his siblings and teach him something Akira could learn "Learn...something new?" Akira asked, but for some sort of odd reason he was getting an idea of what Esmond might be implying.

But a different way to live as a vampire. It almost sounded too good to be truth. But he had the feeling that Esmond was not saying lies. It sounded so good, but "...I can't" Akira began "I just...maybe, before the pact. Now I can only live with Nero's blood"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

EsmondxNightingale

“Oh I know. I don’t mean that.” He looked out the window at the children. “You have Nero. I’m sure he has friends, and a family and he has a life of his own to live. What I can teach you it would let you live right beside him rather than in his shadow.” The other lords were like that, living in the shadows of human’s.

“I- we love human’s unlike those lords. That’s why I don’t live in some large castle in the middle of nowhere like Landon and the other’s do. I like to surround myself with people. That’s why I live in the heart of Pairs. That’s why I invite my neighbors to dinner once a week. That’s why I write and go to book events….I’m living my life rather than hiding. Others are doing the same. Don’t you want to live your own life as well, doing what you love?” He didn’t know if the other was even interested. He hopped that he was though. “Look you don’t have to decide now just think about coming to Pairs alright?”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Live besides Nero? Well...that was something that caught his interest. He knew that he would never be able to do things with Nero at daylight. He would remain his shadow for the rest of his life, taking blood from him from time to time, even if they were close by now. He would never be able to be the same as him, just a mere shadow. But living besides him?

"I..." Akira couldn't help but try to say something. But he felt his words caught up in his throat. What was what he wanted, really? After this, he was sure he would stay with Nero in Japan. His family would return to Switzerland. He knew he couldn't stay forever locked in Nero's apartment, waiting for him to return home so he could have a companion "I..." Akira said again, but he shook his head "I...I will think about it. Going to Paris, even for a few days" Akira finally said, and looked over at the empty spot that was in Nero's bed. He would have to think if he wanted to bring Nero or not.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

EsmondxNightingale

Akira agreed to at the very least think about it. This was enough for Esmond. “Thank you.” He had hoped that Akira and Nero would both join them. “I swear if you did come you wouldn’t regret it.” His family was here so even if he did come and what he had to offer the boy didn’t appeal to him he’d at least get to see his family. So either way a trip to Paris wouldn’t be bad. “Paris is a romantic city. Just think of all the romantic things you could do with your partner.” He couldn’t help but poke a little fun at the boy.

He sat back in his chair and drank his tea for a minute before sighing. “I forgot to mention something important. Should you talk to Landon don't tell him about our conversation….It’s not that I don’t want him knowing it’s just….If the other lords were to find out and they knew your father knew he might end up in trouble along with me.” He didn’t like keeping secrets from Landon, but this secret was necessary for his own safety. “I think we can both agree that he’s in enough trouble as is and we do not need to be adding to it.”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Though Akira was still a bit uneasy in his decision, he reassured himself that if he didn't liked whatever Esmond was going to show him he could always see his family again before returning. However when Esmond teased with Paris being romantic and the possibilities instead of getting embarrassed Akira sighed "Nero isn't a romantic type of guy, so I don't think that the charm of the city will work on him" Akira noted. Maybe Nero would consider the trip to be a good change of pace, but not romantic.

However, when Esmond told him not to mention any of the conversation to Landon in case he called he sighed "I don't think Landon will call me. It will be most likely you the one he calls, in order to not give us away. But if he does I won't, don't worry. The secret is safe" Akira promised Esmond "And he does have enough trouble, so I won't cause him more.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

EsmondxNightingale

“Eh? How boring then.” He uttered. He had hoped to embarrass the other but it seemed he failed. What was worse was that his partner wasn’t the romantic type in the least which was just as boring. Then again he wasn’t exactly romantic either so he suppose he really shouldn’t be talking.

“Well you never know. It’s better to be safe than sorry.” Even if Landon never called it was just better to tell him. “Thank you though. I truly do appreciate it.” Truly he was thankful. He didn’t want to give Landon more troubles or worries. He’d given him enough trouble and grief when they were children.

“Well since I have you on the line would you care to speak to your family? Or will you call later to talk to them?” Usually he called Akira to let his family talk to him. Since he had him on the phone maybe he’d want to talk to his family? “They are all outside playing. I could call for them. I’m sure your brother and sister’s would come running just to talk to you.”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

"No problem Esmond" This secret Esmond wanted to tell him, Akira had the feeling that it was way way different of what the lords seek, so if the other asked to keep it quiet he couldn't say no. Esmond didn't looked like wanting to do much with the lords, even if he held the title.

However, when Esmond mentioned if he wanted to speak with his family, and that they were playing outside but they would probably come quickly to say hi Akira couldn't help but chuckle "I would love to. But if they're playing and they don't want to stop, let them play. They're still kids, and I think they deserve to play, after what has happened" Akira mentioned. He knew he would love to talk with his siblings, even for a little while, because who knew if he would be able to talk with them in the future once they moved Nero out of the hospital.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

EsmondxNightingale

Esmond couldn’t help but laugh. “I’m very sure they’d stop whatever they were doing just to talk to you. They do miss you very much after all.” With that though he walked out of his room and headed down stairs before heading into the garden. “Children. Your brother is on the phone would you like to talk to him.”

Kai had just caught the ball when Esmond announced Akira was on the phone. “Akira’s on the phone.” He couldn’t help but beam with excitement before riding himself of the ball. He ran over to Akira. “Can I talk to him?” Esmond smiled and patted his head. “Of course. I’m passing you to Kai.” With that he passed the phone to Kai. “Akira! How are you? How’s Nero?”

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira could hear on the background laughs as Esmond went down to get him to his siblings, which made him smile almost automicly. He was happy to hear that they were at least enjoying their time in Paris. Not that Akira wasn't, but still he wished they were all together, as family, and not scattered around the world. He hear Esmond said that he was on the phone, and Akira was trying to think who was going to be the first one to answer. This time, however, it seemed like Kai was the winner "Hey there Kai. It's good to hear you" Akira said hi to his brother, and chuckled "I'm good, and Nero's better. He's already in rehab, and walking again, just a bit pained, that's all"

Akira then cleared his throat "But tell me, how you been? Last time I called you were away taking some classes, mom told me. Was it fun? How much are you learning, by the way?" Akira asked, quite interested. He was happy to hear any advance from Kai and his studies, it did brought him joy to learn quite a lot about the world.

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

KaiX
                                                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kai let out a sigh of relief hearing his brother and Nero were both well. “I’m glad he’s walking again.” The thought of Nero being stuck in a bed was a weird idea. Nero was so, strong and seemed like the type to be out and about. So he was happy for Nero to finally be up. He was sure Nero was just as happy. “Nero’s strong I’m sure the pain is something he can handle.”

His brow rose as his brother asked about his classes. He couldn’t help but grin. “Mmmh it was a lot of fun. I’ve learned a lot of interesting stuff studying under Esmond and his friends. You know yesterday Esmond’s friend thought me about—Ah no, it’s going to be a surprise. I want to surprise you with all the stuff I’ve learned. You’re really going to be super impressed.” He would normally tell Akira a little about whatever he’d learned but now he’d wanted it to be a surprise. He wanted to blow him and his father away with all that he’d managed to learn during there time apart.

“But don’t worry I’m doing really good in my studies. Right Esmond?” Esmond nodded and patted Kai’s head. “He is. He’s like a little sponge. He just soaks up everything we throw at him.” Kai couldn’t help but smile proudly.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

Akira was ready to hear what Kai had learned. His little brother always happy to tell him what new thing he learned, however this time instead of saying it he decided that once they were all together he would say it, to impress him. Akira couldn't help but smile "I'm already impressed and proud of you, Kai. So I can't wait to be together again so you can tell me. Maybe you could also tell Nero, I'm sure he would like to know" Nero seemed to enjoy every little thing Kai told him when he got to talk to them, so maybe that would also make Kai happy.

"I'm sure you are. Just keep working hard and I'm sure that in no time you will know even more than I do" Akira encouraged his little brother "And how about the girls? They are not bothering, are they? They can be a bit of a handle, sometimes, but they always mean harmless fun" He was sure that at least Kai might have fallen into one of Hinamori's pranks, or maybe had to stay with Ame for a long session to make him clothes "And what about mom? Is she happy, too?"

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

KaiX

Kai couldn’t help but smile from ear to ear when his brother told him how impressed and proud he was of him. “Mmmh I can’t wait to tell you everything.” Of course when he recommended telling Nero as well he nodded. “Of course. But do you think he’ll mind listening to that?” He didn’t want to bother or bore Nero after all. Granted Nero always seemed to like listening to him but he thought maybe he was being polite.

“Eh? No way there’s no way I could know more then you.” His big brother knew everything after all. When there sisters were brought up he looked over at them and smiled. “No they aren’t bothering me at all. They’ve been very nice to me.” Sure they could be a little hard to handle. But they were always nice to him and they always found a way to include him in whatever they did. It turely made him so very happy to have such wonderful sister’s. “Hinamori’s made me help her with some pranks but I always end up ruining them for her and she gets mad.” But she never hated him for it. Even though he ruined the pranks they both had such a good time together. “Ame made me her model. She’s been making me lots of clothes.” It was hard sometimes being her model but it was also fun. “I get to talk to her a lot when I model for her so it’s really fun.” Then there was Hanami. “Me and Hanami have tea together and play with her dolls. Oh and sometimes she helps me with my garden.” Truly he had lots of fun with his sisters.

Of course when it came to his mother he couldn’t help but sigh. “Yeah….she’s happy….most of the time. Sometimes though….she gets a bit sad. I think she misses you and dad.” No one really noticed it though.

Timid Raider

6,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Akira Lamberg

"I don't think he will. He will be just as fascinated as I am" He was sure that Nero would listen to Kai if he asked him, even if he got a bit bored. But Nero still seemed to happily hear whatever thing Kai told him "So next time we're all together, you tell him as well. I'm sure he will listen"

"Ah, it's good to hear! Tell them I asked them to continue to be nice, alright?" Akira asked Kai, however he couldn't help but smile when Kai began to describe some of his activities with her sisters, the first being Hinamori teaming up with Kai to do pranks, which would often be foiled by Kai "I'm sure she's not mad, just a bit upset, but anyways I'm sure you saved anyone that she intended to do her pranks to, so it's alright. As long as you're both safe and don't hurt anyone" Then it was Ame's turn "I figured, she will also make me her model every now and then, I'm happy you both are able to talk with each other while she works" And then there was Hanami, who was happy to play with Kai with her dolls and help him with a new garden "Ah, good to hear. I will also be happy to see your garden when we all get back together"

When Kai sighed Akira knew that it was not all good with their mother "I see..." He was sure that she would be sad, even if she didn't showed it as often. But Akira knew that her mother would not always hold the front forever "I...will try to get to Paris soon, when Nero is almost fully healthy. So try to make her happy in the meanwhile, alright? All of you, so even if she misses us she will feel loved "

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
User Image

KaiX

That was true. He’d saved Esmond’s caretakers from his sister’s pranks. They seemed thankful for it. So he suppose it was okay. And Ame. They talked about so many things. She would tell him stories about the family before he joined. He felt as if he were apart of the family even more now. “Mmmh. It’s an amazing garden. You’re really going to be impressed. I planted something special just for Nero. So I can’t for him to see it to.” Esmond really had some amazing friends. It was thanks to them that he got so many tips and tricks for gardening. He felt like his gardening skills had improved so much now.

“I know. Me and the girls are trying our best.” They truly were trying there hardest to make their mother happy. “We’re going to keep trying though…But you really should come…Even though she has us we can’t replace you and Landon.” There was a place in her heart just for Akira and just for Landon. It was places even he and his sister’s couldn’t fill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff