Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
(Bolin means rain)

Bryce chuckled.
"How does one get rid of this nasty feeling of being sick. I am fatigued and feeling very warm." Bolin finally asked as he set down his bowl.
Bryce got up and took the bowl to the kitchen. "Sleep mostly...."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"And medicine," Akari chimed in, still scrolling through her phone. "Though I don't know if medicine works on deities or not." After a few minutes, she jumped out of her seat,"I found it!" She then pointed to Bolin as she intently read off of her screen," 'Yu Shi is a Chinese spirit or god of rain, also known as or conflated with Red Pine, among other names. Translations of Yu Shi into English include "Lord of Rain" and "Leader of Rain.'"

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bryce clapped his hands. "Yep. Yu Shi. Or Shang yang. He takes both forms. Though he's more of a bird brain."
Bolin blushed silently. He nestled himself into the blankets and ignored Bryce.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari hugged her phone,"I'm so happy!!" She then looked over at Bolin and smiled, leaning down to hug him. "Get well soon Bolin," she happily said. She then stood up straight and said,"I'm going to ask the others if they want any broth. I over cooked." She then walked to the front door and went out into the hall. She then knocked on Auren's door beside Bryce's.

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Just as Akari had knocked the door swung open and there stood auren nicelydressed and holding an umbrella. "Youre just in time. Come with me." He took akari's hand and headed down the stairs. "I got an urgent call. Her ccondition has worsened." He had more energy than he usually had.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"A-allright," Akari stammered as she was lead outside. "I'm going out!" she called out over her shoulder. She ducked under the umbrella once they got outside and curiously asked,"Whose getting worse? Another deity? "

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"My mother." Was all Autrn said as the two trotted in the rain. The hospital wasn't far from the apartment the two only had to walk to blocks.
Once they got there the receptionist recognized Auren. "Ah, your mother is sleeping now. The doctor has more details."
Auren nodded and headed down the long hallway.
He stopped at a door that had Mrs. Tellahan written on the white board. Auren opened it and stood in the door way.
The ddoctor greeted him. "Ah there yyou are Auren. She just had a small seizure is all. But i called you anyways. "
Auren seemed to relax a bit as he stepped into the room and hurried over to a sicklylooking red haired woman who laid sleeping.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari, left to awkwardly stand in the doorway, mustered up enough courage to step inside. She quietly pulled up a chair beside the woman and looked down at her. "How long has she been sick?" she softly asked.

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Since I was 16.." Auren said softly as he stared down at the sleeping woman. "It takes a lot out of you to be a human who gives birth to a demigod.." he said softly so he wouldn't wake her. "She has a heart condition.. unless she gets surgery she's going to die soon.. But there's only a 10% chance of living.. so.. she refuses to get it..."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"I'm so sorry," Akari said, gently taking Auren's hand. "What was she like?"

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Strong, beautiful, amazing. Everything a mother can be.. She raised me as a single mother.. she had two jobs and worked very hard. Still being able to take care of me and spend time with me on top of that. I couldn't wish for a better mother.." Auren gently squeezed the sleeping woman's hand. "Thats why I want her to get the surgery... I want her to be around for many more years.." he said softly. Suddenly realizing he was being cheesy he stood up. "I'm gonna go get a pop from the vending machine, do you want one?" before she could answer he was already heading out the door. "Cherry coke, got it." he ran off leaving her alone with the sleeping woman.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari was left dumbfounded in her seat,staring at the door. She then shook her head and turned back to look at the woman. "Ah, I'm Akari," she softly said. "I'm a friend of Auren's. I don't know if you knew what he was or not, but it's clear you took really good care of him either way. I can see how much love he holds for you. So, for his sake, consider the surgery. I don't want to see him sad, and I know you don't want to either."

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Ive been awake for the past two minutes. even Auren's whispering is loud." The frail woman opened her eyes. "If iIhad said something he would have ran away and hid. " she smiled. "Its nice to meet you akari." She looked at the girl. "Your Auren's friend huh? I know he has his male friends.. But i really do thinks he needs a girl in his life. You seem to care for him and you look like you have a good head on your shoulders."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari jumped a bit in her seat when the woman spoke, but quickly recovered from her shock. She smiled back at the woman and said,"Thank you ma'm. I-I'll try my best to take care of him like you did. Just for future reference, what does he like to eat? I cook whatever anyone wants but I've never seen him out any input and I don't want him to feel left out and-" She took a moment to breathe and blushed at her rambling. "It's pretty obvious that I'm not the most out together girl, but I do have your son's best interests at heart. Why won't he listen to him?"

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Auren's always been a vegetable boy. He loves eating salads, or steamed veggies. Anything fresh from the garden is his favorite.. I think his favorite food is chicken brocoli afredo.. he would always get so excited when I made that." Auren's mother sat up weakly. "And the reason why i don't want this surgery.. as that the chances of survival aren't very good. The doctor said I have a good year before my heart gets too bad.. but if I get the surgery.. I could die during that and then I wouldn't ahve time to spend wiht my son.." she let out a sigh. "But.. you show concern for my son. even if I do die.. He'll have you...." she smiled softly and looked down at her frail fingers. "... I'll think about the surgery..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff