Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"Maybe he's planning a surprise for us all or a gift!"Akari hopefully said, biting her lip. "The Grinch stole because he was lonely,"she pointed out to Eiri. "Maybe Logan's the same."

Shy Kitten

"There's a difference between lonEly and evil." Bolin said as he stepped out of Bryce's apartment shirtless.
"You honestly think he's lonely? Isn't he too heartless?" Eric shrugged.
Forest kept quiet as he cleaned.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"Well Bolin-"Akari said as she turned to him. When she noticed that he was shirtless, she blushed and quickly looked up at the ceiling. "E-even so, "she stammered. "Many people act mean just for attention because they're loney and have problems of their own. I think Logan has the same problem. And instead of insulting him, we should find out what's wrong with him and try to help."

Shy Kitten

"If you're so worried about him why don't you do something about it."Bolin said in a bored tone.
"B-bolin! You forgot your shirt." Bryce threw a red shurt at the Chinese god.
"Mm... I thought you were still sleeping.." Bolin put on the shirt and turned around to find the door had been closed in his face.
"Maybe getting Logan a present will help akari." Forest smiled softly.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
“Maybe I will,"Akari said, peeking at bolin from the corner of her eye to see if he was fully dressed. When she saw that he was, she looked down from the ceiling and to Forest. "That's a great idea!"she smiled. "Oo, we could do a Secret Santa for everyone!"

Shy Kitten

"Secret santa? But isn't this Santa figure mysterious enough?" Forest asked a bit confused.
"Secret Santa is a Christmas thing where people draw names and give that person a present." Eri said with a sigh. "I'll participate."
Bolin shrugged and headEd towards the door.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"Exactly,"Akari eagerly nodded."It could be a fun thing everyone could do to get in the holiday spirit." She then looked over at Eiri and beamed at him. "Thank so much!'' She then looked back at Bolin and said,"I'll take that shrug as a yes then." She then looked back at Forest,"Are you in?"

Shy Kitten

"Forest smiled. " sure. I have a hat we can put names in. Im sure this will be fun for everyone."
Eri nodded. "I'll go wake up auren."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"Then I'll go and write down everyone's name," Akari smiled before turning around and walking back to her apartment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff