Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"Uh.."Akari said, looking down and frowning a bit as she tried to shift through her childhood memories. She could dimly remember was a faceless man coming in and out of the house at the earliest and latest hours of the day, always wearing the same trenchcoat. That, and a lot of stuffed toys. "He...wore the same clothes a lot,"she murmured. "And always left presents behind for me and my brothers." She then looked back up at Odin and shrugged,"My mom just said he was a very important business man, and that was why he was busy a lot. But he still loved us. That she always said."

Shy Kitten

Odin watched her silently and then smiled. "Alright time to party." He stood up and walked over t his three sons. "Hey birthday boy. Getting close to a million years old now aren't you." He pulledbryce into a bear hug.
"Not even." Bryce murmered. "I'm only in my late 20000's"

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari blinked and slowly nodded, thinking about what was going inside Odin's head now. She watched him leave and walk towards Bruce, and smiled as the two hugged and interacted. Following in suit, she walked over to the two and lightly clapped. "That's still really impressive,"she brightly said.

Shy Kitten

Bryce's face turned red as akari complimented his age. "N-no... Its.. I..."
Odin started laughing.
Thor suddenly spotted something on the wall. "Why is there a ppictureof a donkey on your wall forest? Your ddecorating skills are questionable."
Forest blinked. "Huh? A donkey on my wall?"

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"What?" Akari asked as she looked around, looking confused as to why Odin was laughing. "Did i say something wrong?" She then looked over at Thor and followed his gaze to the wall. "Oh,Thor, it's a human party game," she explained. " You have to blindfold someone and hand them the tail, and let them pin the tail on the donkey. In some cases, you spin them around 10 times too to confuse them even more."

Shy Kitten

Thor scratched his bearded face. "Interesting.... I want to play it!"
Forest blinked. ,"wait! You're not going to punch a hole in my wall are you?"

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"Allright then, I guess you'll go first,"Akari smiled. She then looked over at Forest and shook her head. "I'm sure he won't punch a hole in your wall. Its basically sticking a tail on the wall, nothing too violent.'' She then walked over to the coffee table and picked up a blindfold and a tail with a piece of tape on it. "Let's play."

Shy Kitten

"A blindfold?"thor scratched his head. "sounds kinky... Alright I'll still go first." He grinned.
Odin swooped in and took the blind fold out of akari's hand. "You're too short to put it on him.. So i'll do it.. he is almost 7 feet tall.." he snickered and grabbed thor in a headlock. "Hold still son!"
Thor ws caught off guard and the two started to wrestling. It was like a rodeo game. After a short tussle thor was blind folded and being spun around by Odin.
"They sure are a rough and tough group... How timid little bryce ever came from this family I'll never know." Eri grinned as he entered the room. He looked extremely tired and but happy to be joining in on the party.

(If it's not one thign its another....
I also feel like I need something else to get me to come bak to gaia more often as I've been more preocupied with skype and my boyfriend.. Want to start another rp?
I have an idea for one.
two hitmen are hired to protect a very important young lady. they end up being rivals who have been out for eachothers throats for as long as they can remember.. So they hve a hard time protecting thte girl.. it turns into a love triangle and a constantly fight to the death.. both trying to the hand of the girl...
sound fun?)

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari yelped and moved out of the way as soon as the two men started to tussle with each other. She soon ended up by the door and smiled at Eri. "You're here!" she excitedly said, pulling him into a hug. "And I don't know, I guess that's what makes Bryce so special."

(Anything to get you back online. I like the idea! What are they protecting her from, or is it just like a bodyguard type thing?)

Shy Kitten

"I'd wwouldn't miss a viking party. Its likegoing to the zoo." Eri gave akari a weak smile. "So where's your brother?" He glanced around tthe room spotting only gods.

Thor tripped over the coffee table breaking it.
Forest let out an exasperated sigh. "My table." He mumbled.
Odin laughed and smacked forest on the back "don't worry I'll get you a new one."
Baldr covered his face in worry as the dizzy Thor tumbled around.

(I was thinking the girls family is rich her dad owns a huge company AAnd one day her dad starts getting kidnap threats and death threats. So her father hires the best bodyguardshe can find. Which turn out to be the most ruthless assassins in the world... If you wanna do it.. I can set it up Monday. I should have a computer by then.)

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"I guess it is,", Akari chuckled, though looking slightly confused at Eri's tired state. " Hey are you all right?" Her attention was then directed loud crash and saw the splintered remains of the coffee table. "Oh, i'll clean it!" She then left to go get a broom mm the kitchen so that no one get a the mess.

(Sounds good to me! I can't wait.)

Shy Kitten

as the party went on the vikings got drunker and drunker and louder and louder. laughing and singign as they picked on bryce. The greek gods joined in and were playing other games in the room. While Loki and Bolin stood off in the corner silently.

the only two sober vikings were baldr and Bryce.
Baldr stared at the Odin and thor picking on Bryce. "I worry about him..." he mumbled s he watched bryce smile. "he's not like his other brothers. He's quiet and shy.. I fear that some human will come along and hurt him..." he mumbled.

( I set it up.
I'll let you post your charcter before we do anything yet.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/facade-of-happiness/t.94796575/ )

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari had banned herself from touching any alcohol, worried that she'd make a mess of thing like she did back at the club. So, she took it upon herself to make sure everything went along smoothly, and was doing a horrible job of it. How could she have thought that she could handle drunk gods? Cleaning up the remains of yet another broken piece of furniture, she looked up and saw Bryce being bullied, again. Walking towards the group, she stepped up next to Bryce and nervously said," I hope you guys are being nice to the birthday boy.Its his fay after all..."

(Got it, thanks!)

Shy Kitten

"Of course we are~! It's his special day." Odin pinched Bryce's cheek.
"Daaaad" Bryce groaned as his father spoke in a babying tone.
Thor sat down on the couch having finished off an entire keg by himself. He fell asleep.
Forest set down his beer and went to the kitchen to prepare more snacks. He wasn't as drunk as the others.. but he was to the point of making bad puns and telling bad jokes.

Logan watched the group silently. Baldr in particular. He finally got annoyed with being in the run and jumped out of the window disappearing into the night sky.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"Mm," Akari murmured, looking between Bryce and Odin. "All right. Ah!" She then leaned up next to Odin and whispered into his ear,"I want to keep talking when you're free." She then stepped back and smiled at the two before leaving them alone. Out of the corner of her, she saw Logan head out and sighed, walking towards the open window. "Be back in time for cake!" she called out before closing it, not locking it. She then turned around and joined the party once again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff