Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
An Rp between Lumineerpioneer and I Jellyfish Prince I

A young woman recently moves into an apartment complex. She soon learns her Neighbors each keep a very big secret.

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The godly neighbors.

Forest
The Norse god Forseti
User Image
Apartment 201
Forest thrives off Truth, justice and bringing peace.
He's very headstrong when it comes to doing the right thing.
He's a bit oblivious at times and doesn't understand small bits of the english language.
He's easy to embarrass and blushes about anything.
He loves cooking and working out.

Bryce
The norse god Bragi
User Image
Apartment 203
Bryce is a man of few words. He rarely leaves his apartment.
But when he does it's to write songs in the grass or play guitar in a tree.
Being the youngest of the neighbors he's often picked on but takes it with pokerface.
Music is his life and his songs bring happiness and peace to the complex.
Usually his songs start in the morning and gently wake everyone up.

Auren
Greek being of the breeze.
User Image
Apartment 204
Auren is lazy, when he's not sleeping he's laying about playing with the wind or messing with leaves.
Auren is the most laid back of the group and is the only one who doesn't have a job.
He spends his time sleeping on his balcony and watching people walk by.
He has no sense of personal space so from time to time he gets really really close the people he's talking to.

Erik
The Greek God Eros
User Image
Apartment 200
Love, Romance, sex. Everything that Erik is about.
He'll flirt with anyhting female that's breathing.
He has a weakness for romance and can often be found reading a romance novel, or watching romance movie.
Those human romantic comedies get him everytime.

Bolin
Chinese god of
User Image
More godly neighbors to come.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari
User Image
Apartment 202

Akari is very shy and often needs some encouragement to interact with others. Even so, she knows when someone is in need and will stop at no length to help them. When engaged in a conversation with a stranger, she often babbles and ends up speaking what's currently on her mind, like "You're very blunt" or "You're handsome." She often gets embarrassed upon realizing this and will endlessly apologize for it. She enjoys cooking and is currently enrolled in school for it. She loves to try out new dishes and will gladly cook for others. When she's not cooking, she's doing kendo. Her parent's insisted she learn to defend herself at a young age and she still does it today.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Akari

(I'm literally swooning looking at them. More! I demand more!)

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Forest
User Image

Bryce
User Image

Eri
User Image

Auren
Still searching. XD every guy I find that I like just has the wrong look for his laid back character.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
(Eros, because I can imagine him kinda being like Tamaki from Our an Host Club, flowers and all xD But romantically, Forseti because he's got more or less the same personality as Akari. All righty then.)

Akari was hurrying from the market with her arms filled with 3 bags of groceries. She had arrived to her new apartment earlier that day and worked the whole morning setting up the furniture and unpacking the boxes the moving men had left for her the previous day. When she was done, she went out to get herself some supplies for the rest of the week. Her arms were getting from all the weight and she wanted to get home as soon as possible to put then down.

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Just as Akari stepped onto the crosswalk a red sports car came speeding down the road. The light was clearly red but the driver wasn't paying attention. when he finally realized he was going to hit the girl he stomped on his breaks but it was too late. he closed his eyes and there was a huge collision. The car made an impact and the driver could hear his hood denting. his car came to a stop. He lurched forward and opened his eyes. The girl was perfectly fine. Inbetween here and the car stood a man wearing a brunette man in a hoodie. He frowned as he stood with his hand on the hood of the car. It had dented it but the male was perfectly fine.
The man turned to Akari. "you alright?" he smiled then remembered what he was doing.
A man standing on the other side of the street was holding a red purse and staring with complete fear in his eyes. He suddenly turned tail and ran as fast as he could terrified of the man who stopped the car.
"i'll deal with you later, driving and talking on your cell is just as dangerous as driving drunk." The hero said before he took off after the running man. "Stop purse thief! you're under arrest!" He pulled out a badge and chased after the running man. Both disappearing into the crowd.
The driver got out of his car and just stared at the hood. "what.. just happened?"

(XD forseti is one of my favorite gods. He's the son of Baldr and he's really pure hearted. he's the god of Justice, truth and judgement. I had a hard time deciding between police officer and a lawyer. I think a police officer works best though.)

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Upon hearing the sound of squealing brakes, she turned her head to the side and saw the car coming towards her. Frozen in fear, she closed her eyes and waited for the impact. When she didn't feel anything, she opened her eyes and saw a man in front of her with his hands out in front of him. When he turned to her,she blinked and slowly nodded before watching him leave. Almost immediately a few individuals who saw the scene rushed towards her to make she was fine and to inspect the damage on the hood. She turned down any offer of medical help, insisting she was fine as she hurried back on her course towards home. "Maybe it was the adrenaline," she murmured to herself, thinking about the dent. "He couldn't have done that all by himself..." She shook her head and continued walking. When she made it to her door, she put down one arm of groceries as she went digging inside her pocket for her keys. "I know I put them in here," she sighed. "I can't be locked out on my first night here.

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"huh? You must be the new person who moved in. I can't believe pops let someone that isn't family move in. Pretty weird.. he must be losing his mind. getting senile.." A male voice yawned as they walked towards Akari. The redhead looked at her while petting a cat. There was a strict rule about pets but the male didn't seem to care. "I'm Auren. one of your neighbors... is that food?" he blinked as he leaned over Akari's shoulder.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari yelped when she heard her neighbor addressed her,dropping her newly found keys. She didn't notice him while she was searching. Bending down to pick up her keys, she said,"Oh..well, i guess thats good. N-not that your father going senile is good. I mean that he finally let others move in!" She then blushed and turned back around to unlock her door, when she felt him press up against her. She stiffened and she quickly nodded,"Y-Yes, it is. Now can you get off of me?"

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Get off of you? huh.. oh sorry.. usually people just punch me when I get this close. Sorry." Auren raised his hand and walked away with the cat. "See ya around." he shrugged disappeared into his apartment.

Another door opened. A white haired male poked his head out of the door. "Forest?" he murmered before spotting Akari. "Oh... someone different.. probably Eri's latest toy.." he mumbled and closed his door.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari awkwardly waved goodbye before unlocking her door and pushing it open, reaching down to get the rest of her groceries and going inside. She shut the door behind her and put away the groceries before going back to the kitchen. She got out a box of pasta and a pot from the cabinet, nodding,"Pesto pasta..ya, that sounds good."

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The loud sound of women giggling echoed through the halls of the apartments.
"Oh Eri, you're so dashing. Please take me out to eat expensive food tonight."
"Hey, Eri's taking me to a movie tonight so he can't. you skank."
"But Eri and I were gonna go stargazing."
"hey now girls, don't fight. I can do each of the things you want." A proud male voice called out.
"No you can't Eri that's physically impossible. You can only pick one of us!"
"Yeah, now which one of us do you love better?"
"Which one Eri. It better be me!"

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari paused in her cooking upon hearing the muffledcnouse coming from the hall. Frowning, she continued her stirring and just ignored it. She didn't want to cause any trouble with her new neighbor.

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The girls continue bickering for quite sometime. A loud stomping comes up the stairs.
"What exactly is going on here?" Another male's voice called out.
The girls all gasped and seemed to run away. "looks like the party is over." they all whisper and run off.
"You need to stop being so loud now. We have a new neighbor." The new male scolded the other one. "i was gonna give her a present as a housewarming gift.."
"her? did you say her? it's a girl? Let's say hi together."
The male sighed and went over to the door with a large bag of bakery snacks. He knocked on Akari's door.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"Coming!" Akari called out, dumping out the water in the sink and leaving the pasta in the pot. She took off her apron before walking towards the door and opening it. "Yes?" she asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff