Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Kitten

As the night went on it became time to open presents.
Odin woke up thor and they all waited round what used to be the coffee table infront of the couch.
"Alright here you go bryce.. It took me forever to find the right thing." Forest smiled as he handed Bryce a small neatly wrapped present.
Bryce stared at it and blushed.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari had her cellphone on camera mode for the party and took a snapshot of Bryce around his presents. "Well open it," she lightly said, laughing.

Shy Kitten

Bryce gently opened the box and blinked. "thank you forest.." He took out a tshirt that read ' this is what an awesome musician looks like' with an arrow pointing up at the shirt wearer.
Forest smiled. "I'm glad you like it."
eri handed Bryce a box. "mine will help you with the ladies" he grinned.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"What a great gift!" Akari chuckled, taking a pic of the shirt. "Let's see what Eri got you."

Shy Kitten

bryce opened the box and looked at what was inside. A pink button up shirt and some hair gel.

"That's designer.. you can only get it in italy." Eri smiled. "And i figure you never do anything with your hair.. so.. why not try slicking it back?"
Odin chuckled.
everyone else was silent except Auren. "You're trying to make him lok like a guido."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"Its the thought that counts," Akari chided Auren. "Besides, pink would look lovely on him."

Shy Kitten

bryce silently opened the next box. It was from bolin. He gasped and turned bright red when he looked down at the tiny box. "Th-this is what you were whittling." he held up a beautiful comb with musical notes and other intricate carvings in it.
"It's dragon's bone." Bolin said not looking at Bryce.
bryce blushed. "th-thank you."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"Its so pretty,"Akari cooed. " What a nice gift!"

Shy Kitten

(We'll say the party ended with everyone getting drunk. We skip to 7 weeks later.)

Loki headed out the door it was a week until Christmas and Loki had been disappearing a lot more and seeming to avoid everyone.
Forest was vacuuming the hallways between the apartments. He quietly watched Loki leave. Every morning loki was getting up early and leaving then coming home late. He didn't say anything he'd just go to his room. Forest was started to get worried about Loki.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
With Christmas around the corner, Akari got caught up in the holiday spirit, decking her apartment out with decorations and wearing holiday themed outfits. She was just back from shopping for everyone when she saw Forest. "Hey Forest,"she called out over the roar of the vacuum. "Um, why are you cleaning out here? W-was I too messy? I'm sorry!"

(gah!sorry for not replying earlier!gaia notices isn't on its A-game.)

Shy Kitten

(MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!)

Forest smiled. "No. It's myour job as apartment managed to clean up." He turned off thearly vacuum. "Cute outfit again today."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
(MEERY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!)

"Oh....then nevermind,"Akari murmured, embarrassed. She then blushed at his complument and said,"T-thank you! Just..getting in the Christmas spirit." Cocking her head to the side, she curiously asked,"How do gods celebrate Christmas?"

Shy Kitten

"Well... usually we celebrate it with jesus. But he's living in Japan with Buddha." Forest smiled. "Actually...each set of God's has different holidays. So they all do different things." He pulled a duster out of his cleaning belt that he had made himself and started dusting the windows. "But everyone in this house celebrates Christmas lIke normal humans."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"Huh,"Akari said, frowning. "I thought it was just cultural gods that were real and not like, the big captial G,or J in this case." She then shook her head and smiled,"That's good. All the egg nog I bought won't be for nothing then. Logan is sure to have some, I hope.." She then added,"How is Logan? He's been acting really secretive..i'm kinda worried."

Shy Kitten

"I am also kind of worrI'd he comes home late.... and rummages around in the living room... I didon't find a large stack of Christmas book beh in the cough this morning." Forest said with a worried sigh as he finished dusting.
"I wonder if he's planing on destroying christmas... like the grinch." Eric shrugged as he stepped out of his room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff