Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

User ImageSaki UzumakiUser Image

The shadow beast spotted Bon and walked over to him "Bon, can you hear me."Said Saki through the shadow beast.

JACK

Ban looked over his shoulder at the shadow beast. “Ya I hear you.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"Law is in more trouble than you thought. I noticed there was something wrong with the messages he was sending, they were less... intelligible."Said Saki through the shadow beast. "The experiments they have been making him do.....he hasn't been sleeping. Judging from how he is looking, he hasn't slept for a very long time."said Saki

JACK

Ban looked at the beast. “Ya we knew he was probably gonna be like that. This is his life’s obsession.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"You don't have to tell me twice, I know how and why."Said Saki. She stayed quiet for a moment "I'll stay with him and wait till you four arrive, I'm understanding more of what they are doing here."Said Saki through the beast.

JACK

“It will only be us two. Our backup is days away if they got the radio message.” Ban explained

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki sighed "Very well, I'll wait till you two arrive. Just keep trying to get him out of his tantrum."Said Saki through the beast.

JACK

Ban looked at the beast. “That’s an odd why to say upset his wife left, again.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

Saki was silent for a moment "I left because I wasn't going to let him treat me like he did 5 years ago."Said Saki looking at Ban. "He complains when I don't tell him about my past and when I do try to tell him he interrupts me, jumps to conclusions, and doesn't listen."Said Saki. "I feel...alone when I'm with him."Said Saki

JACK

“I’m not in the room, I don’t follow your relationship so who am I to say.” Ban said.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"You're right." Said Saki through the beast. "But right now, you're the only one who can help him. He needs a friend to snap him back, not me."Said Saki.

JACK

“Once it’s one it can’t be removed for at least a day and only he can take it off.” Ban explained.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki listened to Bon "Okay, then give him that day, and when that day is up be there for him. He needs a friend Bon, a friend to help him stand, and a friend to punch him in the face when he's being an idiot."Said Saki.

JACK

“Ya again, not gonna punch someone who’s justifiably upset and just went through five straight years of abuse.” Ban said relaxing on the railing.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"It's an expression, I don't want you to punch him."Said Saki. "But I do want you to give him a message for me."Said Saki.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff