Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

User ImageSaki UzumakiUser Image

"I know, I'm trying to help you."Said Saki looking at him. "Please, let me help you."Said Saki.

JACK

Jack slowly reached out his hand to Saki.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"Close your eyes for a moment, and take slow deep breaths. Feel the touch of my hands, listen to my voice, smell the salt of the sea, and taste the air you are breathing."Said Saki looking at him.

JACK

Jack closed his eyes and did as he was told taking sakis hands

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"Your heart may have stopped, but your body and senses are still alive."Said Saki as she held Jacks hand. "I know what it feels like to have a part of you stop working, I know what it's like for your heart to stop beating."Said Saki looking at him. "I don't always know things Jack, but I have experienced things."Said Saki

JACK

Jack kept breathing. “But you always treat me like your the only one to experience things.”

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"I try to tell you my experiences are similar to yours, but as I said you don't listen. Hearing and listening are different."Said Saki. "I asked you to listen to my voice, it's not constant. So I want you to listen to my heartbeat, as I tell you a story. Can you do that please?"Said Saki in a gentle voice.

JACK

“Talking to and talking at are also different.” Jack said before geting his breathing back to calm and nodded.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"You're right on that part," Said Saki. She waited for Jack to calm down and took a deep breath "When I was with Orochimaru, I met a man who had The Slaughter."Said Saki. "I was training in the forest and he attacked me, his eyes were like yours when you killed that man on the ship."Said Saki. "I chopped off his legs, and before I chopped off his head I asked him why he attacked me. All he said was, The slaughter."Said Saki. "He was the first of the Slaughters I met, I've met 5 of them and they are all dead."Said Saki looking at him. "But that is not the story I was going to tell you."Said Saki. Sakis voice was calm as she spoke, but her heartbeat was fast, the same heartbeat she has when she is angry.

JACK

Jack stayed calm and listened to Saki talk.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"Orochimaru approached afterward and was curious about the man. I told him what happened and then Orochimaru to the man's corpse to experiment, he was curious for about a month but stopped the experiment and the investigation." Said Saki looking at him. "I discarded the body and burned anything related to it."Said Saki.

JACK

Jack kept his breathing calm. “Once a person is dead the powers have no use for them. Terminus claims all but that’s it.” He said

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki nodded "I could tell he wasn't going to get anything from the man, but I....couldn't let him disrespect that man's body anymore." Said Saki looking at him. "As punishment for destroying his experiment, he returns to experimenting on me. He cut me opened and made sure I was awake and watching as he removed my organs. I should have died, but my shadows kept me from dying.....just like your blood stopped you from dying."Said Saki.

JACK

Jack sat there and listened to sakis story. He didn’t have words for her

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

"I was on that table for months, till he was done. Most of my organs were replaced, and my original organs went into new people....and they all died." Said Saki. "On that same day, I was put in that container. The one I escaped from before Madara found me, two days later I met the second slaughter and the first Web."Said Saki

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff