Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Omen's Bestie

Dapper Gekko

User Image
ƘλƐʃ ÐƦλɱɱʘɳÐ

Companion: Lily and Luke

►►Luke was satisfied with how things were. Her answer told him everything he needed to know. She and Kael had been torn apart, and now, he could have his best friend all to himself, without having to share. It was music to his ears as he heard Lily speak her answer. "A break? Why would you need one of those? What's goin' on that's got you so stressed?" he asked, curious to see what she had to say.

When the question was returned onto him, Luke leaned back a little and shoved his hands into his pockets, shrugging in response, "Just here to meet up a friend." his answer was nonchalant, with no hint toward anything else that could've been attached to the reply. It was apparent to Luke that Lily didn't trust him at all, and to be perfectly honest, he really couldn't give a damn. She wasn't who was important here; Kael was. If she had a problem with that, then she needed to just suck it up and deal with it. Luke had finally gotten things back to where they were supposed to be; it was better when Lily wasn't around. Yeah, he missed her; sure, she was a friend to him, but she wasn't what Kael was. Kael made Luke feel important, feel special. When Lily came back, she shoved him out of the way and took his place. It was completely unfair! No one asked her to come back! No one bothered to ask Luke if any of this was okay! Was he truly that dispensable?

Luke sighed and glanced over his shoulder, looking for any clue of Kael's arrival. He saw nothing but a dead street. After returning his gaze to Lily, the girl who started this entire mess, Luke really didn't want to bother with her any longer. If Kael were to see her here, then he wouldn't be able to talk to him; Luke would just be pushed aside again.
                                              ◄◄
User Image gaia_nitemareleft Lily Shinobi gaia_nitemareright

Lily was getting tired of the whole charade. Sure, she had made the mistake of letting her parents up and move her away from everyone, including Kael, but she came back to make things right. She had her parents turn their back on her because she wouldn't continue pursuing what had once been her dream which they turned nightmare. Now this is what she was having to deal with? Oh no. She was getting upset and anyone that truly knew her could see that. A slight shaking in her hands and then it would have her lashing out if she wasn't careful.

However, she took a deep breath and remained where she was sitting. She wasn't leaving. She was there first. A hand shot into her bag and she fished something out and tossed it at him. There was a stack of papers with the texts that had been sent to Kael. It seemed she had made a pit stop, getting a favor from a friend. "You think I'm an idiot Luke. You don't think you let it slip? You're a fool. You are the only one who had access to my phone that day this all started besides me. The date stamp to your mom is mere seconds after it was sent. Don't think you've been so secretive. The teacher who had my phone was able to tell me who handed it in."

Her anger was getting the better of her. Sure, this wasn't the best way to go about it, but why not when she had the jerk in front of her? "I don't know what your deal is with me, but Kael nor I deserved this. If you were that damn jealous we could have worked it out. Hell, I didn't care if you came along with us but you were so bull headed you wouldn't. So what's the deal Luke?"

Lady Omen's Bestie

Dapper Gekko

User Image
ƘλƐʃ ÐƦλɱɱʘɳÐ

Companion: Lily and Luke

►►So the girl was smart and checked her message history. It took her long enough. Luke knew he had forgotten to delete the text. He meant to go back and get rid of it, but if she had noticed it before, and then suddenly it wasn't there, then she would've for sure noticed that he was up to something. Luke's face never faltered on its deviant smile. So what if she had caught him? What's done is done, and he still had Kael back in his corner. There was nothing that Lily could do now, even with the papers she threw his way. If there was one sin that Luke was so heavily inflicted with, it would be envy. Luke was an extremely jealous person, so jealous that he never thought twice when it came to situations like these. He didn't care who he stepped on in order to achieve his goal. Luke was definitely the reincarnation of the deadly sin.

"So what? You act like you caught me in the midst of some terrible crime? You're too late. It's done." His voice was easy-going. It was obvious he had no idea what had happened over the weekend. Luke was worried; he hadn't heard a word, except for the text he had received earlier that day. Luke's eyes narrowed as he looked down at the frustrated girl before him. Just seeing her made his blood boil, "You act so high and mighty, as if the world revolved around you. You think you can go away and break his heart into little bloody pieces, not speak to him for months, and then show up out of no where and think everything's alright?! Are you ******** kidding me! No one pushes me aside, especially a selfish little b***h like you! Who the hell do you are? You've got Kael wrapped around your little finger so tightly he doesn't see the real pain you cause him every damn day of his life!" Luke lost his cool, his voice loud and deep with anger. He stood over Lily, encroaching over her, as if throwing her into submission. He knew she was a spitfire, she always has been, but she's never seen him like this. Luke always kept his cool, always resolved the situation before he got to this point. Not today. Lily crossed the line with him and she was going to pay for it.

"I finally had him back. I was here before you and I finally had him back! Then you had to show up, wag your little finger at him and take my place as his best friend. I was there first damn it!" Luke was shouting by now, his veins dilating with the high blood pressure he had, forcing them to protrude from his skin. His hands balled up into fists so tight his knuckles were turning white. He was seriously contemplating on hitting Lily and not giving a damn about her connections with the police department. In the end, it'd make him feel better and it'd get rid of that smug look on her face. "You're right about one thing; Kael doesn't deserve this." he made a waving gesture over Lily, indicating that she was what he meant, "He deserves a hell lot better than some girl who runs away." The glare on Luke's face was driven in deep and severely threatening. He was losing every connection he had knowing the difference between right and wrong. Without another thought, Luke rose his tightly-held fist and threw a punch at Lily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kael had heard enough between them to know it had been Luke who started this whole charade. They both had valid points in their argument; Kael could relate with Luke in the feeling he had of being pushed aside for someone else. For the longest time, that was how Kael felt. He thought Lily had found someone else to be that close person, and therefore no longer needed Kael around. Kael realized he had wronged Luke, without even knowing it at the time, and needed to make amends, but now wasn't the time. He saw Luke raise a fist and within a flash, ran the distance between his hiding place and where Lily sat.

His timing was pretty good considering the wounds he bore. Kael was able to catch Luke's punch and throw it into the backseat of the bench that Lily sat upon. He was out of breath from the sprint he had just accomplished, but the fight wasn't over, "Luke, tell me you're lying..please, tell me this isn't true..." he pleaded, looking into his best friend's enraged face and wishing that it wasn't. However, the truth spoke different words, and so did Luke.
                                              ◄◄

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces