Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante turned looking to the doorway. befor smirking and stping threw the doorway into the unknown.

"Might as well get this over with. I was hopeing to finish up by dawn but it dosent look like its goeing to happen."

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Melody nodded.

"You can say that again,"

she mused

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante was silent as he entered the are heading down the hall. and expecting the door to shut behind him any time.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Edit sorry duble post kills gaia for eating forst post so i thought i had to make another one.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody followed her brother in silence all the time the latin phrase was running through her mind.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante figured it was simply the hole dead by dawn thret that is oh so commen with deamons and wasent goeing to worry about it as he travled down the passagway frowning at the dank old blood smell that filled the hall.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mel wrinkled her nose slightly.

"Normally I'd ask what died down here, but I think we have a pretty good idea of what did," stare

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He nodded lightly. and pointed to a bloody hoofprint.

From the looks of it. id say we have a rather short goatling. nasty things. though they dont do much damage the take forever to take down and can send you flying in one hit.

he sead as he continued.

(A goat kincan be either a goatling, a bloodgoat, or an abyis goat, goatlings prefer physcal kicks and scratches. bloodgoats prefer mauling and landing by goeing airborn and comeing down on you. and abbys goats prefer long range staying airborn and shooting fireballs the fallow you. all of these are goat bodies with wings and stand about seven to teen feet tall. )

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nocterror
He nodded lightly. and pointed to a bloody hoofprint.

From the looks of it. id say we have a rather short goatling. nasty things. though they dont do much damage the take forever to take down and can send you flying in one hit.

he sead as he continued.

(A goat kincan be either a goatling, a bloodgoat, or an abyis goat, goatlings prefer physcal kicks and scratches. bloodgoats prefer mauling and landing by goeing airborn and comeing down on you. and abbys goats prefer long range staying airborn and shooting fireballs the fallow you. all of these are goat bodies with wings and stand about seven to teen feet tall. )

(Cool! Thanks for the info!)

Melody nodded.

"Sounds like fun,"

she said sarcastically

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(I figured i should put it up since you havent played DMC2 much. and i just got done beating it.)

Dante was silent as he continued rely hopeing he wouldent have to fight one in these crpmped conditions.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
(Haven't played DMC2 at all *ducks preparing to be hit* sweatdrop )

Melody surveyed the catacombs they were now in. It was dark, cramped and musty. The walls were splattered with blood and vines. The soft driping of water could be heard in the distance, the only sound other than her and Dante breathing.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dante looked around and decided to fallow his ear and head twards the water noise.
(Play lucias disk not dantes. his is jut hack and slash and has no real plot. but hers axualy has a storie. otherwise its kinda suckie. you can shoot your way threw the hole thing slong as your willing to take the time.)

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Melody smiled slightly, recalling one of the few family memories she had.
She remembered it was a rainy day and since they couldn't play outside, she, Virgil and Dante had to find something to do inside. Somehow, they got this crazy idea in their head that they could stop the rain by pluging up the drains and faucets in the house with Play-Doh....needless to say, their father wsn't too happy about that and all 3 of them got grounded for a week. Melody chuckled softly at the memory.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he raised an eyebrow looking to his little sister. wondering what was so funnie. he had few memories of dad he was to little at the time. he was only five when they lost him.Theyve even moved out of that huge house they grew up in to live in the city. though they still own the house. dante will never sell it no mater what. he still wint and visited it once a week.
(and now im off to bed)

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nocterror
he raised an eyebrow looking to his little sister. wondering what was so funnie. he had few memories of dad he was to little at the time. he was only five when they lost him.Theyve even moved out of that huge house they grew up in to live in the city. though they still own the house. dante will never sell it no mater what. he still wint and visited it once a week.
(and now im off to bed)

(night hon)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas