Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

"I'm not really seeing the point in this. There's a point? Apparently not. You sure there's not? Just shut up."~Clause

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

Webb sighed, before he reached over and yanked the gun away from Reno. "You will use one of these when I tell you that you can. Until then, use a damn spoon." He turned to Hugo. "Anything catch your eye? I have a few more than this, really need it there. SMGs? Pistols? Please don't tell me you wanna use a rocket launcher..."

"This place sees all kinds of weird." A said. "I don't think anyone will bat an eye."

((Translation: ))

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

"Crossing the dimensions, okay. Crossing the universes? Well, I suppose weirder things have happened."~ Alg3r

------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------
Reno got excited at hearing that two word name so Hugo high kicked him in the back of the head, knocking him to the ground. He then sat on his friend's back, pinning him down. "I'm fine with my exploding robotics. But if I see something useful that I could use from a gun vending machine, I'll be sure to do that." he said. He looked down at Reno. "Reno, if I let you use your chainsaw katana, will you be a good boy?"

"I won't make any promises, but I'll try." Reno said. "You'll really let me?"

"If Webb thinks that's fine. Or if it's even natural to have something like that around." Hugo said. "Just, try not to go nutso. You're already losing your mind for some reason."
"Good." Seth said, carefully putting the dragons in his bag. He yelped and pulled his hand away. "Stupid letter opener."

Tristian peered into Seth's bag and quirked an eyebrow. "That's a letter opener? It's a friggin' sword!" He glanced again. "And.... isn't that Uncle Matt's sword?"

"But I like it. It's pretty and sharp." Seth said.
--------------------TRANSLATIONS---------------

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"I'm not really seeing the point in this. There's a point? Apparently not. You sure there's not? Just shut up."~Clause

There was silence, before Webb threw his hands in the air. "Fine, whatever, I'lll go with it. Why did I even think this was a good idea..."

A couldn't help but laugh at this little moment. "I'm loving all of you so much right now."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Crossing the dimensions, okay. Crossing the universes? Well, I suppose weirder things have happened."~ Alg3r

"It was a good idea before Reno star.... s**t!" Hugo jumped from Reno's back and went to Webb. "Why didn't I notice before...."

Notice what? Reno's actions. He did act strange with too much sugar and endorphins in his system, but normally he was cool and collected with a few happy moments. But this was beyond that. Reno seemed like an entirely different person to Hugo, and in a sense, he kind of was. Reno shifted, turning into his shadow form. Normally that would be okay, but this time he had a more vacant look to his blank stare, which was not okay.

"There must be another shadow here...." Hugo mumbled. "And it's gotten past his defenses to control him...." Well, that was definitely not good.
"We're a pretty fun and lovable group." Kyle said. "We're weird, too, but I think it's just perfect like that."

"Well, I wouldn't have it any other way." Tristian said. "Right?"

Seth nodded and Andre smirked a bit. The young witch looked to see that Shadow had been unusually quiet. "What's up, Sh...." He busted out laughing when he saw that Shadow had completely downed his slushy and was holding his head.

"Cold...cold...cold...." Shadow murmured.

"That, my friend, is what we call a brain freeze." Kyle said.

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"That sounds really bad. Really, really bad. Tell me what to do and burn, and I'll do what I can." Webb said. "Do we need to tie him down, or something?"

"You're not serious, right?" A asked. "He's never had a brain freeze?"

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Tying him down won't work, he can sink into the floors or shadows and get away." Hugo said. "And we need to be careful with the fire; whoever is controlling him can turn him back and get him hurt...or killed." He gritted his teeth. "Ring of fire around him but not too close. Keep him in the light; shadows are weak against light." He glanced up. "And a flame, if possible, above him so he doesn't escape that way. And if he moves to the fire, move it away a bit but not too much so he can't get hurt.... I'll.... I'll think of something more."
"We're still teaching him things." Seth said. "Okay, buddy, just grin and bear it, you'll be fine."

"Ah....no..." Shadow shuddered with the cold and allowed himself to transform. It seemed that the change took the pain away and, all grumpy and adorable like, crossed his arms and pouted.

"That works, too." Kyle said.

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Webb self conciiously nodded as he litened to Hugo and stared at Reno. "I can do that." He said, before a wave of fire came from his hand, circling the boy. He then did the same with the ceiling above as well. "Done."

"I don't think this is normal for those who have gone here in the past to see, but who cares, makes things a little more interesting, wouldn't you say?" A asked, speaking of how unusual Shadow's appearance would be for thsoe around them.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Reno, as his shadowy self, tried to sink to the floor and escape, but the light of the fire kept him from doing so. He let out a hiss-like snarl, trying to figure out getting past the fire. He seemed to try to escape above, levitating a bit, but he let himself go back to the floor, knowing he can't get past the fires.

"Even when controlled, he won't go near fire." Hugo said. "Afraid of being hurt and definitely afraid of the light." He bit his lower lip, trying to come up with something to get his friend back. "Our main concern is him materializing a weapon and, should he get past the fire, striking either of us. Getting hit will cause an infection. Getting hit a certain way will cause an incurable infection."
"Well, time to introduce them to something new if they notice." Seth said, chuckling a bit.

Shadow soon enough returned to his other form and sighed. "I don't like that." he said.

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"How about we do something useful besides just doing baby-sitting duty, and actually find the asshat that's doing this." Webb said. "That way we get him back to normal, and we don't have to worry about anyone getting infected, or whatever."

"Then don't drink it so quickly." A said.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Well, either you gotta stay here and keep him cornered, without hurting him, or keep the flames going and help me...." Hugo said. He stopped when he noticed something with Reno. He had seen the human shadows before and knew they all had a stitched-like appearance where their mouths were, but he never knew if that was really their mouths or what. He saw the stitches stretch a bit as Reno tried to open his mouth, showing a bit of purple, before closing it. Reno tried again, actually snapping the stitches and, where the skin would have torn if he were in his human form, darkness seemed to waft up in a smoke-like haze before disappearing.

No control over himself and laughing, Reno had a very eerie grin as he showed sharp teeth, probably a trait the human shadows have in that form. "Ku ku ku. Think you can stop me? Hahaha!" he cackled, his voice sounding like multiple voices in one, trying to mask his true voice. "Think you can stop any of us?"

"It's not Reno talking.... not really." Hugo noted. "The one controlling him is using him to speak so as to not give away their position."
"Noted." Shadow said.

"It's not so bad once you get used to it." Seth said, hinting at how many times he's had brain freezes. "And sometimes it's a good waker-upper.

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"... Okay, you are literally one of the creepiest things I've seen in a long time." Webb stated, though his facial expression hardly changed. "If we're using this kid like some two-way walkie-talkie, then yeah, we can stop you. For example, I will fry your asses once we find any of you."

"Then don't drink it so quickly." A said.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Is that a fact?" Reno hissed out. "You do realize I am darkness, right? I am the shadows. How do you intend to get rid of the shadows? Fire will only get you so far."

"Why don't you quit stalling and start fighting and release my friend." Hugo said. It was quiet. He glanced around without moving, and glad he did. "Webb, your four o'clock position (a little behind him to the side)." he hissed softly, knowing the smaller male would quickly react and dodge the attack a humanoid shadow was aiming for or even throw a flame at him.
((Yousa repeated.))

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Hugo's words gave Webb enough of a reaction time to move out of the way while turning himself to face their foe. "How about I show you what fire can do." He said, throwing a large ring of fire in the direction of their enemy.

((Balls..)
'You've really had too many of those,t hen." A said, shaking his head. "A few too many if you find them to be 'good waker-upers'."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

The shadow hissed a bit and sunk down into the ground, much like some Heartless. When it rose up in a different area and away from the fire, it let its human form show. He had dark gray-blue (more grayish, though) hair pulled back into a pony tail and navy blue eyes. He obviously liked dark things since, much like Shadow, he wore an array of grays and blacks. "Now, that's what we call fun." he said. "Dangerous, but fun."

"Do us a favour and release Reno and just die." Hugo said.

The shadow scowled a bit. "I don't think you're in a position to make demands." he said. "Now, how about we make things interesting." He looked to Reno who seemed to follow an unheard command and dared to go at the flame. The shadow wasn't doing it to hurt him, but rather to try and get him out and have Reno fight the two.
"Mama used to say the same thing, but then she gave up and told me it's my life and I'm welcome to screw it up if I want to and I can't go crying to her." Seth said. "Of course, she always helps when I do go crying to her even after I do something stupid.... anyway, the brain freeze thing, it's just what I do and kinda enjoy."

"Before you ask, we pretty much agreed a long time ago that he's killed too many brain cells and they don't reproduce as much or as fast as they need to." Andre said.

"Seth ain't the sharpest tool in the shed with some things, obviously." Kyle said, chuckling a bit.

"Despite that, we still love him." Tristian said, gently elbowing his best friend.

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"How about I set you on fire and watch you run around, trying to smother the flames." Webb stated. He noticed the look the shadow gave to Reno, and shook his head. "Whatever you're planning, it's not going to happen. Because I'm going to do this," The fire around Reno grew outward, making even more of a barrier for the boy to get past, as well as brightening the flames.

((Balls..)
'You've really had too many of those,t hen." A said, shaking his head. "A few too many if you find them to be 'good waker-upers'."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces