Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

"I'm not really seeing the point in this. There's a point? Apparently not. You sure there's not? Just shut up."~Clause

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

The small girl couldn't help but be intrigued by Hugo and Reno's last bit of their conversation. "Do what? What did you do?"

((Translation: ))

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

"Crossing the dimensions, okay. Crossing the universes? Well, I suppose weirder things have happened."~ Alg3r

------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------
"I pause the show and "doodle" on it." Reno said. "It's not permanent, but it's still fun."
--------------------TRANSLATIONS---------------

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"I'm not really seeing the point in this. There's a point? Apparently not. You sure there's not? Just shut up."~Clause

"Can we watch it all, and then doodle?" Al1c3 asked. "I wanna know what happens."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Crossing the dimensions, okay. Crossing the universes? Well, I suppose weirder things have happened."~ Alg3r

"Of course we can, of course." Reno said, smiling happily. "We'll lounge about, have a movie night, eat popcorn, then find different scenes after and doodle on them."

"Well, since things seem to be going under way, I'll take my leave." Emily said. "I'll visit again...or Nina and A knows where my shop is." With a smile, Emily disappeared in her usual magic filled away.

"And she left." Marley said. "There went the hopes of keeping her in one place."

"Well, with a party coming up, maybe we'll luck out." Seth said.

"Most likely." Reid said. "Last time there was a party, she stuck around more. So, I think we'll be lucky." He sighed. "And I must go, too. I don't want Leala and Koy worrying about me." With a smile, Reid disappeared in the usual fog.

"Reid's gone, Auntie Em's gone.... now what to we do? I don't wanna sit through Nightmare Before Christmas again with Hugo, Reno, and Al1c3. I like that movie and all, but I've seen it too many times." Tristian said.

"There's always video games." Kyle pointed out.

"We play games too much!" Seth said, jumping up. "We need to find those evil shadows and get rid of them!"

"And he's at full energy." Tristian said.

Shadow sighed. "And he was so exhausted before, too." he said.

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Micro_Chibi_Riku
User Image

"Well, we do now have a way to track them." A said, bringing light to the issue. "And, there's plenty of worlds out there to go to." He suggested.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Before Seth could lose his cool and get excited again, Andre stepped up. "As smart as tracking would be, maybe we should just wing it and go to some random world for Seth's sake and calm him down faster." he said in his usual calm way. He was definitely Civrexen's son with that calm attitude.

"I'm all for going somewhere and looking without tracking first." Kyle said.

Tristian nodded in agreement. He then stopped Nina from speaking up. "Nina, I know you want to help, I see it in your eyes, but leave it to us big boys, okay? Your time will come, just wait."

Nina was about to protest, but Lesley yanked on one of her braids. "Don't worry, I'll keep her here." he said.

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"Let's see..." A thought for a moment, before immediately grabbing the others, and disappearing with them without warning. When they arrived, they found themselves in what looked to be some kind of Gothic-styled carnival. The sun was just barely setting at dusk, giving the area an even darker look. "Talking about Nightmare Before Christmas made me think of this kind of place. Plenty of fun, while still being spooky. Yeah, I know, you probably feel like I brought you to some kidish place or something, right? If not, then I'm glad you don't, because this place is amazing. Reid used to take me here a lot."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Where are we? Oh! This looks exciting!" Seth said. Almost as if he were an anime character, Seth kept going around quickly and looking at everything.

"Andre....restrain him?" Tristian requested.

Andre nodded and picked up the hyper witch and put him over his shoulder. "Okay, we're here...wherever here is. Mind giving us the details of this place?" he asked.

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"'Dusk Carnival'" A answered. "Think 'Twilight Town', name wise, but much, much more fun." That little connection made, he continued speaking. So, carnivals are often more popular around dusk or night, correct? Or am I the only one seeing that? Anyway, that kinda adds to the element. It's always dusk her, again, like Twilight Town, except darker, time wise. This carnival is always running, and is always popular; it's one of the worlds that other worlds know about, adding to the popularity. It also has just about anything and everything you'd find inside of a carnival."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Seth got away from Andre and looked even more excited. "Oh! Oh! I wanna go on rides and see attractions! And game booths! I wanna win prizes!"

Tristian groaned at Seth's excitement. He then smirked. "How 'bout the Ferris Wheel?" he asked.

Seth stopped and hid behind A. "Absolutely not! Noway in hell! Not even over my dead body!" he whined.

"You know, for someone who can fly real high and go on roller coasters with Auntie Sam, you really are odd with fearing the Ferris Wheel." Kyle pointed out.

"Why's he afraid of the Ferris Wheel. Doesn't sound scary." Shadow asked.

"He had a magic spasm and blew one up on accident and got stuck at the top without his broom and couldn't get down. Even when Auntie Em flew up to get him, he was scared and wouldn't let her help in fear of being dropped." Andre explained.

"I wouldn't have had a magic spasm if I didn't see the duct tape on part of the cabin and Uncle Quinn saying they keep the ride together with that stuff...." Seth said. He then looked determined again. "So! Any ride but that!" He paused a moment. "And funnel cake. That stuff's good and Mama doesn't let me have it often."

"That's because you somehow have a food allergy to the oil they fry it in." Tristian said. He shook his head when he saw Seth pout.

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"I wanna be the awesome person and get you one, but I don't want to be the not-so-awesome person who gets you sick in some way." A groaned. Trying to get past that, he looked around a the others. "Well, name a ride, any ride. I can most certainly take you to it."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"It's actually not a normal food allergy." Kyle explained. "While most get sick or break out in hives, or even have trouble breathing, his magic gets a bit.... um .... wonky?"

"Meaning we don't know if his magic will just stop until the effects wear off or if he'll have magic spasms." Tristian added. "Last time it was a spasm and he kind of caused damage to his little town."

"There wasn't much damage, no one was hurt, and everyone knew I was a witch and were able to get through with it." Seth mumbled. He then shook his head. "Anyway, rides or attractions or...." He stopped when he saw a game of sort. Strength test. You always win a prize, anything from a dinky inflatable hammer to a glorious stuffed toy. When he saw one of the toys, he couldn't help but smile and go through his wallet. He then nodded. "I'm gonna win Reno something!" he said before prancing off.

"Oi! Buddy system!" Tristian shouted. He then took off to stay with his freind and Shadow followed.

Andre was lost for a moment until he shook his head. "A dragon plushie." he said. "Reno likes dragons. We think he got it from Auntie Sam who gave him a small dragon statue one year. But I think Seth winning that will definitely make Reno even happier than usual."

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"... I actually wanna see that." A said, getting a dangerous grin at the sound of Seth's allergy reaction. He still had his mind on that very thing as he watched Seth run off for the game. "That's actually pretty nice of him to do." he said with a nod. "Great idea, too."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Back at the castle, Reno looked incredibly bored and bummed out. Marley and Cyril had returned home for the time being and Nina and Lesley ran off the explore the castle. Reno slouched in the beanbag chair in their "base" room. "Bored!" he cried out. "I wanna do fun stuff."

"We can do our games." Hugo suggested. "Or get actual board games. Remember, we're limited since you exhausted yourself with that magic."

"Seth did, too, but he gets to go out." Reno murmured. "I rested a bit....so long as I don't use magic I'll be fine...." He rolled over and (assuming since he and Reno get along a bit) looked to Webb. "Webb! I'm bored! What's there to do that's fun and Hugo won't be a stick in the mud?"

"Do the wrong thing, I'm beating you with a stick." Hugo murmured. "Jeez! Normally Reno's so calm or moody.... It's hard for me to handle him when he's giddy or bored...."
"Seth and Nina practically live to flood Reno's life with plush toys...kinda like how Uncle Matt and Auntie Em flood Auntie Sam's life with plush toys." Kyle said. "Even Auntie Alis started on that. But... plush toys, especially dragons, really makes Reno happy. Even after he joined us and he was moody when we found out about his infection.... we saw a dragon plush for sale and bought it, Reno perked up about it."

Andre nodded. "He's the plush lover in the group." he said. He then noticed a food stand for slushees. That made him smile. "Hey, let's get some. Seth is allowed to have that and Tristian likes them. And I think Shadow will, too." he said. "And something cool and refreshing sounds nice."

"Oh! That sounds nice! And while we enjoy them, we can decide what rides to do!" Kyle exclaimed. "Can we, A?"

Hugo:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"I don't think setting things on fire would be your kind of thing." Webb said with a small smirk. "I don't know what the hell you two do for 'fun', so I have no idea what I'd be forcing you into or not."

A couldn't help but laugh at the boys as he nodded. "Of course. I brought you here t have fun, I'm not going to deprive you of awesome carnival food."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces