26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

"Dinosaurs? Sounds like we're in a park where the 'geese' chase you."~ Em

----------------------------------

"Well... it's a little tricky to follow, but... I think I'm getting the idea of things." Usagi said.

Em had a sassy smirk on her face at Cell's comment before looking down to Usagi. She then looked to Sam. "Maybe that eye does more than Luka and Zeke ever let on." she said, wondering if it perceived things better than normal eyes as well as controlled. She then grinned. "But don't worry if you can't catch everything. My cameras aren't as primitive as these guys', so they'll pick up plenty."

Usagi looked up at the witch, curious. He then had a look of realization. "Oh! So that's what you were doing when you told Chi-Chi you would run errands for her. You came here, too, and set up your systems."

"Ding, ding, ding, you got it, honey!" Emily praised. "After all, this is a learning opportunity for you, so recording the data so it can later be replayed and at slower speeds so you can see what's going on, I think it'll work out well." She then looked back over to the fight.

"I gotta admit, I like when you, Reiox, or even Civ fight. You guys move at slower paces, but you show with ease that speed isn't everything. You and Civ show to have durability and take hits well and Reiox is agile, able to dodge perfectly and he calculates his fights well. These guys... they remind me more of a fighting video game where the players are just button mashing." Usagi analyzed, making comparisons that he understood with ease.

"Yeah, well, some people I know would tell you that even button mashing can be scary and win in the end." Emily chuckled a bit.

------------------------------------------------

--------------------TRANSLATIONS---------------

(())
Alg3r:

(())

Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

"Giant Heartless aren't pets!"~A1d3n

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

Especially if you're playing as a fire-breathing, biomechanical velociraptor... Sam thought to herself as she listened to Emily and Usagi while watching Cell and Goku. The duo continued to exchange blows, ascending further and further into the air, before Cell seemed to look like he was charging up a beam attack. Sam let out a warning of, "Everyone move!" while Goku did the same, right as Cell fired off an attack to completely destroy the ring he had created. Everyone had managed to get out of the way of the blast, and many people sent glares in Cell's direction for his actions. "Really?! I get you didn't want to have some limits, but was that necessary?!"

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Emily sighed when she was out of the way, Usagi tucked under her arm (quick to grab him and get him away) and Kuru-chan giggling as he was held by the back of his head; he would have stayed in the blast zone had the witch allowed him; while she knew he would be fine, instinct kicked in and she grabbed him up. "Seriously... when I destroy the arena, it's typically metaphorically or can be repaired, but this? Dumbass." She put the smaller two down before stepping up, arms crossed and a glare on her face in that angry parent sort of way; it wasn't intimidating looking, but she was serious. "Dammit, Cell! You knew what you were skipping into, you should have known making such an unimpressive and puny arena wouldn't have cut it! You're exactly what we call all brawn, no brain!" Leave it to her to get pissed and start scolding the overgrown cicada. She shifted her position, one hand on her hip, her forehead resting in the palm of the other hand. "I can tolerate stupidity to a certain extent, but... that sort of poor planning... When this is all over, he's going to be so grounded, coffee wouldn't even envy him."

"He's an overgrown, sadistic, pain in the rear bug... do you really think you can ground him?" Usagi asked.

"Madame is the sort of woman to be able to... how she manages, though..." Dani informed as they shrugged their shoulders. "You're not going up there, though, to hit him for his stupidity?"

"Hmm... he keeps it up, then I will hit him..." Emily grumbled.

(())
Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"You... kinda can't. Not right now, anyway." Sam said. "You have to remember, even if you're pissed with him, this is still a tournament, and you're not the one currently up against him." Sam advised. "I still can't believe she's talking about someone like Cell and saying simple things like going to ground him." Krillin said in disbelief. "That's her. Something you should really get used to."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"You do realize my experience in the tournament style of matches is lacking, right?" Em inquired. "I mean, it's one thing to do it while training, that's not life or death unless Dani decides to use one of their more deadly poisons and misses me and hits someone in the audience-"

"I had the antidote with me!" Dani interjected.

"-but when it comes to actual fighting and protecting others? I'm more of a free style fighter. Anything goes. An all out brawl. Hoping no one minds friendly fire." Emily shrugged. "I hate being patient... It's not my virtue."

"Neither is chastity." Usagi commented, quickly looking away as the witch gave him one of the deadliest glares she could manage. If looks could kill... but he wasn't wrong, she did have multiple children and often joked (was she joking?) that she wanted more with Des.

"I think humanity is actually Madame's virtue." Dani admitted.

"Anyway..." The witch grumbled, giving out a sigh. "I'll do my best to behave. But the moment something gets worse and can't be handled, I'm stepping in. Granted, I won't put Cell out of everyone's misery, but I'll still do my job."

(())
Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"Except. This is a tournament. That's against the rules. I mean, I don't agree on putting the fate of the world on death matches, it's on the side of stupid, but how do we know Cell won't decide to call this whole thing off and blow up the planet if we don't go along with it?" Sam pointed out. "I'm just saying... I get where you're coming from. But I don't want to take chances." The fight continued on, this time with Cell and Goku going to even further extremes with no longer having to worry about the limits of the ring. Eventually, it could be seen that the fight was wearing the two fighters thin as they stayed hovering in the air, when Goku spoke the unexpected, "I give up." which was met with gasps from the others, and a very irritated reaction from Cell. "You can't do that! You can't just stop!" "What is he doing?" "Well, it is your father, so either he's going to save us or he's killing us all."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Right... right... Ugh... I'm just way out of my element in following rules..." Em muttered, bringing out a sewing kit she kept on hand. She was sewing a plush of sorts, this one needing green fabric. The witch did her best to fight her boredom and lack of patience with sewing, eventually straight up ignoring the fight. Nicely done, witch. She didn't even look up at Goku's call of giving up. "I think we call this tapping out. And... were there any actual rules about fighting? Did he have to go until either one of them died? I don't recall such rules." the witch mused as she just kept on sewing, only muttering a swear word and shaking her hand whenever she jabbed a needle under her nail. "Though I'm aware he's not the brightest crayon in the box... my gut tells me that Goku's up to something. Whether it's good or not... that's up for debate." She then smiled, holding up a headless plush toy (she had the head at her side, ready to sew on). It almost seemed cute... had it not been for the fact that she was sewing the bug man himself. "Maybe this waiting is doing me good. It's getting me to stop putting off my sewing."

(())
Alg3r:

(())

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash