26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

"Dinosaurs? Sounds like we're in a park where the 'geese' chase you."~ Em

----------------------------------

"I'm still new to all of this fighting and protection thing," Usagi admitted, "so I'm learning from others. It's nice, though, to meet others who aren't so hellbent on killing or whatnot. I guess there really are people where it is a necessity, but somehow I think my mentors' acts in trying to reform people would be more fun if at all possible with some. Apparently lots of Em's friends used to be bad guys themselves and do wrong, but they were given the right chances to put them on a good path. Or at least a neutral path with good food and no bills to pay." Thinking of things, Usagi wasn't even entirely sure if he could call his friends and family "good". The way some of them were, they were definitely a neutral party doing as they saw fit, right? Oh well. "Though I do love the idea of fighting. More friendly sparring is what I've loved thus far in my training... at least until Jay and I are either sparring with each other or working on teamwork... but we'll get along more in time, I'm sure. He's warming up to me, which is a start... hopefully I won't deal with him crawling into my bed... damn jerk really likes to seek warmth when he's sleeping..." He seemed to be caught up in his grumbling, thinking of the few times Jay was home visiting during his training... and how each time the Prince of the Dark Ice could crawl into the rabbit's bed, snuggling in and siphoning his body heat. "No wonder his twin's been happy he's been off training." He shook his head. "Oops, I got carried away and rambled, didn't I? Sorry 'bout there." He looked to the fight in time for Emily to smash her staff into Goku, smacking him away a fairly decent distance, at least enough to stun Gohand and make him question how that staff isn't broken.

------------------------------------------------

--------------------TRANSLATIONS---------------

(())
Alg3r:

(())

Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

"Giant Heartless aren't pets!"~A1d3n

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

<<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

"It's no problem at all, really." Gohan said, shaking his head. "It's actually nice to hear someone talk about things they care about that doesn't entirely have to do with fighting." He let out a somewhat defeated sounding laugh, but it was quickly replaced with a sound of surprise when he noticed what had just happened to his father. "But... how!? Not only did she send dad flying who knows how far, but it's still in one piece too..."

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"That, my friend, is what we call a smash attack." Usagi stated, grinning brightly. "As for her staff... yeah, I think only her head has managed to break that thing. Which gives you an idea of how tough her head is." He then looked to the witch. "Hey Em, how far did you send him flying?"

"C'mon, you know I suck at distance gauging." Emily stated. She then sighed. "But... he did go out of sight so... Hopefully not too far... and hopefully I didn't break anything in him. Oops." Despite saying oops, she couldn't help but slightly evil chuckle that escaped her.

"And this is one of the reasons, I'm sure, why the others tend to be happy she's a neutral party and not straight-up enemy." Usagi sighed, shuddering at the evil laugh.

(())
Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Usagi wasn't the only one that shuddered, as Gohan also felt a bit of dread at the sound. This woman... she couldn't be human.

Meanwhile, at the Lookout....
"So..." Trunks began, side-eyeing his father awkwardly. Before Vegeta could make any sort of smart remark, however, Goku came flying from out of nowher and landed between the two, causing Trunks to jump to his feet in surprise, while Vegeta just looked at the younger Saiyan, seeming quite unimpressed. "Wow, now that was a hit!" Goku exclaimed, getting to his feet. "Um.. Goku, what are you doing here?" Trunks asked, not sure how to react to the sudden appearance of the man. "Oh, I was just having a nice spar with Em, and man does she pack a hit. Nice seeing you Trunks, Vegeta." He said, before using Instant Transmission to vanish from the Lookout. "That can't be... there's no way she sent him flying that far..." Trunks muttered, while noticing his father absolutely fuming out of the corner of his eye.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

When Goku reappeared, Emily simply grinned. "Okay, judging by you just... showing up... sometimes tells me I sent you a little further than I initially intended. Oops. I didn't cause too much damage, did I?" she inquired. Even though she was smiling, she did feel a little bad, but whether for anything that got damaged or Goku, it was hard to tell. Of course, she was rather amused, too; typical psychopath. "Though I guess that showed a little something I'm good at, huh??

"Yeah... I'm definitely agreeing with her more and more when she says it's up for debate in whether or not she's a human." Usagi muttered.

"You've not been hit by Madame's smash attack I take it." Dani told the half-Saiyan as they walked past, stopping for a moment. "Like we say, she's a lot stronger than she looks. But if you don't believe she can hit that hard and send someone flying that far, either of you are welcome to test her smash attack yourselves." They shrugged before walking off to tend to whatever they decided to, wanting to keep busy while their employer was off having fun.

(())
Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"Well, I did find myself all the way back at the Lookout, but not too much damage was made. That was one hell of a hit though!" Goku exclaimed, not seeming at all bothered with his trip through the sky. "Wait, the Lookout?!" Gohan exclaimed, blown away by that information. "There's no way you could have gone that far...."
"Well, I sure did. Got to see that Vegeta and Trunks are still there too." Goku confirmed. "Though, Vegeta didn't look too happy...'

"I can't say that I have... That's what that was?" Trunks asked, before remembering when Emily had sent his own father flying while Cell had been trying to go after Android 18. "Is that what she did to you, father? … Father?" Trunks questioned, only to be blown back by Vegeta's cry of outrage, followed by the Saiyan Prince disappearing into the sky in a rage. "She didn't throw him as far as Goku's place to here, which is why he's so angry. But yes, Vegeta did get smashed by a Smash Attack earlier during the Cell escapade."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Of course he wasn't happy. I held back on him." Emily admitted with a smirk. "Though perhaps I should have hit him harder to get him out of the area better when I did take him on." She sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Maybe I'll just hit him later so he doesn't feel so bad about being held back."

"He's gonna feel bad in a whole new way then." Usagi muttered. "He should consider himself lucky you held back... you hit hard... though..." He went over and looked Em over, seeing a bruise on her shoulder. "Goku," he looked at the Saiyan, "you hit hard, too."

"I enjoy a good fight where I get bruised." Emily grinned her inhuman, Cheshire cat grin. "For now though, let's call it a draw, huh? Sparring has got me working up an appetite and no doubt you have, too. Think the Missus will let me use the kitchen? I do enjoy cooking."

Dani looked when they heard Vegeta's shout and watched as he flew off. "Huh, I guess he found out that Madame actually held back when fighting him." they stated. They let out a sigh as they returned to where Trunks was. "Madame better not find out... she'll just hit him for the fun of it and make him feel... included."

(())
Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"When it comes to Vegeta, he has a lot of pride; he's not someone you won't to hold back against. Either because he'll stomp you down, or he'll hold against you if you old back on him. Either scenario is ugly, to be honest." Gohan advised. "I take it it's hard to leave much of a mark on her, if that's considered hitting hard." Goku said, hearing Usagi's tone. He immediately looked put out, however, at the idea of ending their spar in a draw. "Aww, really? I was just getting warmed up? Buuuut I guess you're right. Even though we had a lot to eat at the Lookout, I really warmed up an appetite back there with that fight! I don't think Chi-chi would mind too much. She'd... probably appreciate it, actually."

"I won't say anything to her. I can't guarantee that my father will do the same." Trunks said with a sigh as he shook his head.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Emily grinned. "Then you better be ready for the next round after we eat." she said.

"This... is going to be a long week..." Usagi sighed, though he ended up smirking. "Hopefully they have time so we can train, too."

Sparring and cooking, it was like being at home for Em. And before she knew it, also making sure that the kiddos had some training time, the week was up and it was time to get ready to go and fight Cell. But not before fixing up simple and easy snacks. The witch never believed in fighting on an empty stomach. "Goku," Em called, "were we meeting the others at the Lookout or at Cell's arena?" Emily asked. "Hmm... where's Kuru-chan this time? Is he clinging to Chi-chi again." In their week there, Kuru-chan had taken a shin to Chi-chi, oftentimes clinging to her and even letting her baby him. "Well, at least that's kept him out of trouble."

(())
Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"We probably won't be meeting everyone there, but a large amount of people will be waiting at the Lookout for us." Goku confirmed. "As for your little friend, I wouldn't be surprised if he is, really. I was surprised to see how much he took a liking to her." Lo and behold Chi-Chi came out of the house with the chibi in hand. "Goku, you may take Gohan with you, but he will not take part in that fight, I won't allow it. This little one is free to stay home with me if he'd like." She said as she smiled down at the chibi. "Please. Be careful there."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"No, no! Kuru go! Kuru cheer!" The chibi pulled out his pompoms and waved them to prove his point. Though where he was keeping them was one hell of a mystery. "Beat the big bad buggy!"

"Well, no promises in if Gohan will fight or not," Emily told Chi-chi. Normally she would smirk, but she knew how to play her cards. "I wouldn't put it past Cell to be a crafty bugger, no pun actually intended with that one, but it's best to be prepared. Besides, he may be a kid, but I'm sure he'll be fine." She then grinned. "If push comes to shove, though, you can trust me to keep him safe." Her grin was bright as usual, but her eyes were sincere and motherly. "From one mama to another, I assure you he'll be safe, whether he fights or not." Sure, she didn't always like Chi-chi, but she did understand her to a certain degree and was rather civil with her for the past week, save for the occasional snark she had, but anyone who knew her would tell you that it was normal and everyone got it.

(())
Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Chi-chi looked torn in all cases, but finally let out a sigh, looking to the side as she placed Kuru-chan down. "I'm not a fan of this. At all. But," She loudly sighed once more, this one of defeat, "I will put my trust in you. Don't make me regret this." She said, her threat clear in her words. "Don't worry, mom. We'll be okay." Gohan reassured, though he knew he couldn't be sure about those words at all. He knew that it was something that his mother had to hear though. "Just. Be careful." Chi-chi said as she hugged Gohan. "We can't guarantee being careful, fighting Cell and all." Goku said, but quickly backtracked at the glare sent his way. "But we can try our best!"

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Ah, I'm sure we'll be fine." Em assured. "The most that will probably happen are scrapes and bruises, all good things children need when growing up. Builds character."

"This coming from the woman who stabbed herself in the leg as a kid and treated it as nothing." Usagi muttered, knowing that story thanks to the others at their homes.

"It was an accident." Emily pointed out. "Besides, I'm sure plenty of people stab themselves on accident and brush it off."

"I'm pretty sure only psychos like you do that." Usagi sighed. "Oh well. If anything gets truly worse, we just throw you out there and use you like a shield."

"That's the spirit!" Emily cheered, giving a thumbs up.

"That's the spirit!" Kuru-chan echoed, mimicking the witch.

"Anyway, if we're all set, we should be heading for the Lookout soon so we can get to Cell's play pen in a timely manner with the others." Play pen? Well, that was Emily's way of demeaning him.

"Okie dokie!" Kuru-chan cheered before seeming to disappear.

"You couldn't have waited for us!" Em called. She then sighed. "This is part of why no one can keep track of him, he moves around way too quickly." She was certain Kuru-chan was already at the Lookout, and he definitely was. Hanging onto Dani's braid and messing with their hair without them noticing.

(())
Alg3r:

(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"I... think there'll be more than just scrapes and bruises.. but it's nice that you're keeping on the positive side of things." Goku said with a small chuckle. He grew serious once more, though, and gave a nod. "Let's get going, then." He gathered everyone that was going to the Cell games around himself and used Instant Transmission to bring their whole group to the Lookout where they found Krilin, Trunks, Piccolo, Dani, and Sam already waiting. "So, apparently we'll be meeting the others either on the way there or actually there." Sam said. "Why they couldn't be here in the first place so we could go as a group is beyond me, but... well, nothing we can do about it now." She said with a shrug. "Hopefully all will go well and we won't have to deal with this planet becoming Namek, the second coming.' She said, before considering who else was there- Dende, a young Namekian from New Namek who had been brought to Earth as the new Kami. "Sorry about that. Grim humor."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

"Make a wish, darling, you know I won't let anything happen to this planet." Emily told Sam, smirking a bit.

"Which is... Madame's unique way of countering Kaval's morbid sense of humour." Dani stated, not wanting the others to actually think their employer was a wish granter.

Emily shrugged her shoulders, sighing a bit. She then looked around. "Hmm, it seems my favourite spiky headed hothead isn't here. Daddio must be itchin' for an a** whooping." It was clear the witch was talking about Vegeta.

"A week away from you did not last long enough." Dani sighed, though they did smirk a bit. They then looked to the small Kami. "Dende, I believe you haven't yet met the Madame, seeing how she had spent her time... away from here. This is Madame Emily Kariz, a complete pain in the rear, but otherwise a good person." They offered a smile before looking back to their employer, taking in the dress she was wearing. Simple, black, and not exactly practical to fight in. For most people, that was. "It's black... preparing for a funeral?"

"No, it just hides the blood stains better than red." Emily grinned brightly.

Dani just stared. "This is possibly one of the reasons why people prefer Kaval's sense of humour over yours." they deadpanned.

"You know, I never did say whose blood." Emily chuckled. "Anyway! When do we depart to meet with Cell? I haven't felt this excited for anything since... well... the time... oh, maybe I shouldn't tell that story in front of children." Whether she meant Usagi, Kuru-chan, and Dende or everyone, it wasn't quite clear.

(())
Alg3r:

(())

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash